Safe drug usage

>Are you susceptable to serotonin syndrom if you take LSD while you're taking SSRIs?
>If yes, at what dosage does it become dangerous?
You can assume that it's real LSD (1p-LSD to be precise.

I take 20mg of Fluoxetine a day for anxiety and mood instability. I'm pretty sure it is effecting the trip in some way - making it less, or different somehow.

Mods please don't flag this post; this information could genuinely save lives.

Damn researchers aren't doing science for us drug users.

Clinical trial of flouxitine and lsd when

I'm not a doctor or a pharmacist. But I have a feeling that the LSD would cure your depression as the flouxitine would just suppress it.

Do NOT take lsd with anti-depressants, not only is it dangerous, the anti-depressants will neutralize the effects of the lsd. If you are on any kind of anti-depressant, stop taking them for a day or so before you take lsd.

LSD while on SSRIs is not dangerous. It only weakens the effects of the LSD since the 5-HT2A receptor is downregulated by chronic SSRI administration.

One day it not going to cut it with fluoxetine.

If you want to have a trip without the fluoxetine you'll need to stop taking it for 7 to 15 days.

I would wait until you're mentally stable, but it's your choice.

The most important thing with acid is always set and setting. I am on 100mg Zoloft and have taken 1p whilst on it. I didn't feel like it had that much of an effect on my trip personally.
Don't do what said and stop taking your meds though. The SSRI will still be in your system for a week after you stop taking them, possibly longer.

>real Lsd
>1p-LSD
Pick one.

I trip all the time and I'm on 100mg Fluvoxamine. It's not a big deal, just don't go overboard. My strategy is don't take your meds for 24h before your trip dose

I should note that this strategy is for making the lsd work. Otherwise you might not trip. YMMV

1p-LSD is a prodrug for LSD. It has literally the same effect

i took LSD after previously depleting both my dopamine and serotonin the day before. the LSD trip was uncomfortable and afterwards i felt extremely depressed and had thoughts that almost hurt about how everything is just chemical reactions in the brain and nothing mattered. 0/10 don't do it.

i don't do drugs anymore because i'm afraid that i'll learn later in life that it actually causes increased cell turnover and eventual mutations leading to cancer. i'm optimizing my health to live as long as possible now.

>depleting both my dopamine and serotonin the day before
using 200mg MDMA

You're susceptible to serotonin syndrome by just taking LSD by itself.

Also, don't drink grapefruit juice, ever

>this information could genuinely save lives
just don't do drugs unless you have to. Especially not weed, that stuff ruins your brain. Alcohol is an easy way to get permanent brain damage too.

And LSD is the biggest meme there is

>if you are on any kind of anti-depressant, stop taking them for a day or so before you take lsd
how are there people who still have no basic knowlege of anti-depressants? Give it two weeks for it to be largely out of your system, and they all vary.

>i have mental issues
>pls guys can i take psychoactive drugs

i fucking hate people like you

Can't LSD help you with depression and shit? Gonna take some soon.

Potentially in small doses and someone who is qualified monitoring you and not a brainlet

>falling for the "all drugs are bad" meme

Well, whatever. I'll just take 300-400ug and see what happens.

>300-400ug
that's a bad idea but good luck

if you've never tried it, just go for 50ug bro. enjoy yourself and chill. then if you like it you can go ahead and power up. its like going into the hyperbolic time chamber in your own mind. its not that easy.

lol 400ug go for it. make sure to livestream too so we can all watch you freak out and stab your parents