Do you ever make old white person food?

do you ever make old white person food?

i just put a macaroni casserole in the oven
complete with pyrex bowl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c71LDIorOKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chili Mac n Cheese is hardly an old people food.

i make egg noodles for my own pasta, super cheap and ya get to get messy...

actually i think i may do spaghetti casserole tonight...thanks, that sounds great

Yeah, I made a beef Wellington last week

That isn't chili mac. Looks like American chop suey.

I love shitty casseroles and try and make one every week. I plan on making a king ranch casserole later this week. youtube.com/watch?v=c71LDIorOKI

I baked some mac & cheese in a toaster oven because my big boy oven is shitting out.

I cook like a Mormon housewife with 12 kids.

Tons of casseroles and ingredient stretching.

it's called goulash and everybody's Mother in the 60's and 70's America could make it

I make it sometimes, it's great

easy cheap casserole suggestions?

American goulash maybe. Needs more paprika.

>a Mormon housewife with 12 kids

that's kind of hot

How do you know what it's called? It could be either. American chop suey and American goulash are two ostensibly different dishes with very similar ingredients.

That's goulash.

i love egg noodles

Any kind of potatoes (hash browns, scallops, mashed, etc.)
Sour cream
Can of cream of X soup (I like celery)
Any cheese

Top with corn flakes and butter.

that shit is GOAT. Try adding lots of different strong cheeses and sharp cheddar to the sauce, it's my favorite fatty food.

salt free tomato sauce, tomato paste, ground beef, at least a pound of different cheeses including cheddar and Parmesan, onions and tomatoes, garlic, different hot sauces or pepper sauces to your liking. Always change the recipe and spices a bit and use different noodles and cheeses. No baking, just cook everything into the sauce, cheese last, then mix it all together for the last minute or two when the noodles are almost done.

>Top with corn flakes and butter.

Hells YEAH!!! Right outta my childhood. Midwestern comfort food.

Not him, but macaroni casserole:
400 grams dry macaroni
400 grams minced meat (or any other meat that's cheap)
1-3 onions chopped small
a few carrots (julienned/grated)
3 eggs
0.7 liters of milk (fatty or not how you want it), can be replaced with stock
spices

Boil macaroni, while boiling fry onions, carrots (if julienned) and meat.
Combine milk and eggs.
Put everything in a dish and cover with eggmilk.
200 celsius oven, 40-60 minutes.

Easy to modify, change or remove meat. Add any vegetables you like or are cheap at the moment. Normal spices would include salt, pepper, garlic and a beef bouillon cube. Add cheese on top if you have any to make it better.

Yeah the naming is pretty much regional. Multiple very similar dishes with different names.
American Goulash
American Chop Suey
Slumgullion

That looks fuckin yummy, whatever it is

>
>Yeah the naming is pretty much regional. Multiple very similar dishes with different names.
>American Goulash
>American Chop Suey
Also, called Chili Mac. It's a pretty common school lunch casserole. Chop suey tends to use a spaghetti noodle, and more like Chun King mess with bean sprouts and mushy chinese vegetables. Goulash has fallen out of use as real goulyas and goulash soup because known in more ethnic restaurants.

In New England that is generally known as chop suey, seems to have less liquid than what I've seen of goulash

Meatloaf gets a pretty bad rap for some reason, but I think it's delicious