Goat cheese virgin here. Tell me what the goat cheese experience is like

Goat cheese virgin here. Tell me what the goat cheese experience is like.

Bags of salty coins and milk

Come to think, that's probably not even far off

the best goat cheese tastes like a healthy young lesbian virgin's creamy cunt

Ate some on a cruise ship and almost threw up.

this salad will make you love it:

• tomatoes (flavorful ones, not the disgusting watery ones)
• feta
• balsamic vinegar
• olive oil
• oregano

accompanies a lot of main dishes but is good on its own as well

>feta
>goat cheese
pick one you fucking retard

Feta is sheep cheese. A female goat is called a sheep.

Tastes like barnyards

>thinks goats are male sheep
>doesnt know male sheep are rams and female sheep are ewes
>doesnt know sheep and goats are fucking different species
American education, everyone!

clearly he is not an american (or perhaps he is a nigger) because a true american would remember the sheep password

>baa-ram-ewe, baa-ram-ewe
>to your breed, your fleece, your clan be true
>sheep be true, baa-ram-ewe

they kind of taste the same but ok, goat cheese then.

Please stop insulting everybody in an entire country when you find a dumbass post on a dumbass website like Veeky Forums. Thanks.

I haven't laughed this hard in a while, Babe

Put some honey and crushed pistachios on it and eat with crackers, pretty damn good.

Strong, sharp cream cheese. Best used in small amounts, it's probably the richest dairy product I've ever had.

Clearly he's the only American, because it's a reference to a Simpsons joke.

Bulgarian feta tastes like jesus. All these uncultured western snot suckers wouldn't know flavor in 100 years. They probably think salt is spicy too.

>Goat cheese virgin here. Tell me what the goat cheese experience is like.
OP, you have to know it is very very very strongly flavored. Until you get used to it, you should make sure it has some foil of other flavors to enjoy with it, whether a few globs on top of a pizza, or a few globs in a nicely dressed salad with good dressing, or in pictured, to be smeared on some lovely garlic toast.

Eventually it does grow on you, and you get to really crave it. As user spoke about, it is not comparable to sheeps milk feta, which most feta you get commercially being cow's milk anyway and missing the sheep funk.

not as good as sheep's milk cheese.
Bulgarian feta master race

it's tangy. that overwhelming tongue feeling of something super sour or sweet when you haven't had it for a while. really strong, use it to flavor up some cheap meat you don't want to taste.

Tangy, piquant, creamy, hint of sweetness. Moist, yet ever so slightly crumbly. Goes really well with strong herb flavors, fruit, and crusty bread. Try it, you might like it.

My wife loves it but I can't stand the taste. The good stuff and the supermarket stuff, both taste like a mouthful of dirt.

>goat cheese experience

First you eat the goat cheese.
Then your intestines start rumbling.
Then you have the squirts for an hour.
Then you take a shower to clean off your inflamed tender asshole.
Then you go to bed.

You voted GWB into office. Twice. Now the unmentionable. You've proven yourself deserving of ridicule.
Not to mention that had you been literate you'd have picked up on the fact that it was your education system that was derided and not you as a collective of persons. Not that it would have been uncalled for. Good day to you, my butthurt lard. Good day.

Goat cheese is GOAT

creamy, tangy, a little salty, a little sweet.

>You voted GWB into office. Twice. Now the unmentionable.
Oooh, he mad that Trump gonna MAGA.

I wish he could MAGA, but the steering wheel of America is locked into place by the poor uneducated morons of the left and the right.

Me, no, at a safe distance. I'm amused. It has and will be entertaining to watch your dead spiral into irrelevance and bitter infighting. Not to mention medieval religious fundamentalism once the bible belt trailerdwellers takes advantage of the implosion and following power vacuum. I've been stashing popcorn.