You're at an old-school roadside burger stand. Place your order

You're at an old-school roadside burger stand. Place your order.

I can't see the menu because apparently I'm sitting on the fucking ground

Here you go.

A Red hot, coleslaw, baked beans, and an iced tea. Thanks

Everybody in that picture is obese except the two guys working there.

Double with a cold slice of cheddar, shredded lettuce, pickles, raw onion, and mustard.

O B S E S S E D

yeah they did get obesed by all that food

1 burgers pls

Your mum's obsessed with my cock.

Clam bellies, coleslaw, iced tea.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

It looks like a food stand at a fair, so yeah

It looks more like a permanent building than a food fair stand.

1/4lb Cheeseburger w/ bacon, mushrooms and peppers.
Onion rings
Coke

well considering 860 is a CT area code fuck it
gimme the lobster roll, lobster bisque, chili cheese dog and an iced tea. I'll throw a 20 down for some regional food I've never eaten.

or should I go for clams?

Chili cheese dog with onion rings and a root beer pls.

BLT, onion rings, coleslaw, and a Gatorade.

Kielbasa w/sauerkraut, chili cheese fries, coleslaw, root beer float

cheeseburger and small chili cheese fries

I'd go with a BLT, grilled chicken sandwich, and a chili cheese fries.

sometimes places like this serve the best stuff. other times they are shit and survive on reputation alone

Bacon double cheese, fries, and a coke.
Classic Americana.

Cheeseburger, fries, and a diet coke. I don't need any of that frou-frou nonsense.

>no breaded tenderloin
I march my happy ass back to the midwest.

I have eaten here it is good

Lobster Roll, Clam Chowder, Gatorade

I'll have a fat cat, hold the nails, extra slop on the side.

Whenever I go to get a burger and I see a bunch of fatties there I immediately lose my craving

One cheeseburger please, and don't let any negroes touch it.

>MKT

What's that mean? Why don't those items have a price like everything else?

This, but with tea.

Same thing I get every time I go to a 'greasy spoon' diner:

>The most "deluxe" hot dog they have
>Onion Rings
>Milkshake (some kind of fruit flavour)

If I cared about a balanced meal or health, like I typically do, I wouldn't be eating at a diner.

"Hey, how ya doin'? Uh, let me have a double cheeseburger, no pickles, and can I have some jalapenos on it? Are fries extra? Alright I'll take a medium french fry. Thanks."

market price, they dont have a steady supply so price is based on what they had to pay for it

I'd order a taxi and get the fuck outta there.

Hey boss let me get a cheeseburgur no relish add lettuce tomato bacon with a large chili cheese fries and a large vanilla shake. The wife will get a lobster roll eat my fries of course haha. And an order of hot wings. She will take a Large chocolate shake.

Skip the chili dog and just do a lobster roll and some clams. If you are still peckish or are VV hunger at the start get the soup, but good lobster bisque is easier to find than a good lobster roll.

I'm sure you can smell the corndogs coming from this establishment from a mile away. yum yum

YO B WHAT UP MY MAIN MAN...YO YO YO ....LEMME GET A QUARTER POUNDER WITH CHEESE, SOME DEM BROCCOLI CHEDDAR NUGGETS WITH BACON (GOT TA WATCH DA WAISTLINE U KNOW) SOME DEM FRESH CHIPS AND A BIG OL CHEERWINE FLOAT MY MAN

I'll take a BLT with the works, a blended sundae and the NE clam chowder but only if its the red type.

tendies

>NE clam chowder but only if its the red type.
Manhattan clam chowder is tomato based. New England is cream based. I don't run into too many people who prefer Manhattan over NE. Actually, you're the only one I can think of.

a Kraut dog.
some fries with one of that gay shit on it.
and a chocolate shake.

I'd like a quarterpounder naturelle, well done please.

I'll have a hamburger with lettuce tomato and kraut and an order of mozzarella sticks.

Pls don't call me boss when I'm working my shit job. Dude or man or hey is fine.