Do you remember what your school lunches looked like, Veeky Forums? Post examples ITT

Do you remember what your school lunches looked like, Veeky Forums? Post examples ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

schwansfoodservice.com/product-list/?id=a0D4000000EuiGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looked like that except we never got pretzels. That rectangular pizza was delicious despite being soft and undercooked. Fruit cups are garbage-tier, they should have given us fresh fruits more often, the sugar syrup and softness was completely off-putting. The hot ham and cheese sandwiches were good too, despite the single piece of ham only being like 1mm thick.

elementary was pretty close to that minus the container for fruit; they put that shit on the plates.also usually a dessert like a cookie.
6-12th was same but plastic trays and utensils because they didn't want us killing eachother

2 or 3 people would straight up give me their tuna fish sandwiches on that day
it was always a good day

my mom would bring me an entire box of the ham inside a hashbrown and orange juice boxes that her class wouldn't eat because they were all poor mexicans who got free lunch and breakfast

they were actually incredible and I miss them

My school would make poorfag McRibs using something similar to pic related. I looked forward to this day.

100% chance kids called that milk "Gay Lickers"

For me it is the bosco sticks with choco milk
The best school lunch meal

Stromboli is GOAT
The cheese sticks were pretty good too

It looked like this if you believed you deserved lunch.

>Always cold
>Kinda doughy
>No herbs or spices on top

Bleh.

>eating school lunches
Did your parents not love you or something? My mother always packed a lunch for me. And I'm glad because the lunches we had looked absolutely disgusting.

I had an autistic aversion to cold foods as a kid and they wouldn't let students use a microwave.

we didn't have them in school, but bosco sticks were my go-to drunk food for years

there was a 24/7 gas station down the street from my friend's house and we'd always go get them at like 3 AM. they deep fry them instead of baking them and they are so fucking good

I went to a private school in elementary where your parents had to pack you a lunch or you went hungry. I went to a public middle school where you got made fun of for packing a lunch.

I learned to hate lunch early in life. These days at work, I leave and have a beer.

What's the deal with Americans and school lunches? Only high schools here have cafeterias. Junior highs have a canteen at best and everyone brings lunches in elementary.

T H E R M O S

I didn't like soups, stews, or any high-liquid foods in general. The food autism was pretty intense.

A lot of the melanin enriched would only go to school since if you're poor you get lunch for free. No joke, they also serve breakfast in the mornings which you can only get if you're poor. I was always super salty that all the ghetto kids got stuff my parents wouldn't buy me like toaster strudels and other candy foods.

We have breakfast programs for low-income students too

Used to drown these in mayo at school. Only good when warm/hot, and they were notoriously served stale and cold

The breakfast biscuit sandwiches were so good, probably the reason why I didn't do a Columbine on that bullshit school.

I desperately want some of those rectangle cardboard pizzas, but I can't find them anywhere.

Where can I find pizza like that?

schwansfoodservice.com/product-list/?id=a0D4000000EuiGo

Wow, thanks!

>tfw pizza and fries everyday since everything was disgusting
except on wednesdays, those were pepperoni roll days
also
>tfw graduated hs nine years ago
I'm getting old, Veeky Forums, and it's scary

My school had something like the picture related, but it was a chicken patty stuffed between two rolls. The budget was low and they had to make something. Even if that something was pure utter shit.

>tfw ripping your dinner roll in half and stuffing your chicken nuggets inside to make a delicious nuggie sandwich and washing it down with some chocolate milk

I remember it being so damn good, I wouldn't mind having one right now

>used to get chicken leg with waffles 3 extra thicc syrup
>year later
>3 chicken nuggets and 1 waffle and watery syrup
>brought my own lunch after that

My country doesn't have school lunches, at least not on a primary, secondary or tertiary level.
They have private companies come in to sell whatever they want at semi-extortionate prices.
What kid has $5.50 for hot chips and still has to pay for sauce? Who the fuck is paying $3 for a big chocolate chip cookie?

That said, there was a program in my school for free apples, but nobody ate them, so I guess it's just the sad fact that most kids are fucking idiots who can't be shook from the 'Whoa his parents gave him an iPhone 6' popularity bullshit.

My mother would make me lunch every day unless it was Pizza day

The fries in my high school sucked ass, they were always undercooked. Worst of my life, and it's such an easy thing to not fuck up.

You could get things like

Chicken and gravy buns
Chicken and corn rolls
Pic related
Pizza minis
Egg and bacon rolls
Salad wraps
All the good shit desu

It looked a lot like that. We had burritos with the packaging being a guy on skates and I always wanted to find them cause they were delicious but I can't

> High School 9th grade had a separate line for signature lunch items which costed like .75 cents , like Bacon cheeseburgers and shit. The food was amazing too and much higher quality then what I ate in schools.
> All signature entrees came with more fries and even applied to free lunch
>Next year, It gets removed and replaced with a second regular lunch line because a niggress complained that her chimpanzee son couldn't pay and get as much food as whities. The food also becomes worse as a result.
That's when I switched to bringing lunch from home

loved these.

i've never found a recipe that matches the true thing though.

grade school was shit. the pizza was good despite having plastic still on it. after 6th grade I never ate at school I would go to the library and study (eating disorder)