Have you ever incorporated unconventional food items with sex?

Have you ever incorporated unconventional food items with sex?

I used to smear Marshmallow Fluff on my girlfriend's nipples and then try to lick/suck it off. Takes forever.

>vaginal speculum
>crack an egg
>surrogacy fetish

i've sucked dick with bourbon and coke in my mouth

Whipped cream in her tits

i'm p kinky so i've always wanted to do like a worship thing where someone has like sweetened milk or condensered milk, or like honeyed rose water and edible flowers artfully placed on my body and i then dominate their faces with my :3

sensation stuff is nice, ice pop and succ ahaha

titsteak

>dominate their faces with my :3
>:3
w-what

Never was all that into playing with food, but I have done some stuff. I had one girl who was up for pretty much anything, so I did pretty much everything I'd ever been curious about with her. That included fucking her with a vag full of strawberries and I think cherries one time. It was fun, but nothing I'd go out of my way to do again.

What is an example of an unconventional food item?

I would think anything other than the typical "sex foods" like whipped cream, honey, or chocolate syrup.

Sharp Cheddar Cheese was probably the oddest, but fuck it's hardcore when you've also taken away sight and hearing.

mewow user u know what i mean user
sensory deprivation is cool, i'm all about teasing desu

but a baklava choker tho, can that be a thing y'all

Yeah, my gf loves it when the maggots squirm around inside her vag

Capcha: warning area

Man, I love seinfield

If you can find a way to get down with Chili you are filthy as fuck.

Oysters and lemon curd. The food preceded the intimacy both times and sort of just got wrapped up in it all.
Try a scented milk bath, get as many fresh rose petals in there as possible.

i'll try it soon! sounds lovely, could be v neat. i have to settle with a lush cocktail for now.

>IN her tits

Explain plz

>baklava choker
h-how?

I watch it everyday

So you filled her with your seed while filling her with seeds?

It's not really a batch of cookies if you didn't cum in the dough

Pussy

You'll need to get your hands on a jet injector, but once you have that it's pretty self explanatory. Just need to half-whip the cream so the injection can finish it.

>He doesn't have a lion

Your sex life must be so fucking boring.

pls no bully :(

I did.

Anyone have experience with using veggie dildos in a salad post-coitus? Given a clean powsi, I'm guessing that the juices (yours or hers) could go in a nice vinagarette.

food + bondage is pretty good
tie her up
cover her eyes
feed he a couple strawberries
give her a hard slap across the face

At that point you're just asking to get strawberry stains on your sheets

IF THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY
maybe not entirely made out of it, maybe in the back have another edible thing that can be threaded through the ends so it can all tie together??

i once fucked a guy through a donut.

What kind of donut

Jelly filled

Oh my

Ive been trying to think of foods to take a bath in.
So far theres
Milk/yogurt/cottage cheese
Pepsi/champagne
Spaghetti
Flour/cornmeal
Tomato soup

>Poprock bj
>donut bj

both hurt because of the sugar

I've put a carrot up my but while fapping on more than one occasion.

You gross fucks should check out some of proxy Paige's videos with food. She uses butter as lube and gets cupcakes fucked up her asshole and stuff, its actually pretty awesome

requesting McChicken webm

>Rose water
>Baklava
Lebanese girls are god tier

I have had frozen grapes in my lovers pussy for lunch

I plan to shower my bitch in a 120usd worth of olive oil before long ill also have tbis fine blonde ass pussy accompaning the finest balsamic on the market being that she is so hygienic im also expecting lick some cornhole just the same

This reads like a gross 12 yr old spambot wrote it

I once got my dick sucked by an obese woman that dumped an entire jello pudding cup onto my crotch before sucking me off, and when i came i blew my load in her eye.

And it's all on video tape, somewhere.

Not even kidding.

Did you make him eat it afterwards?

I've never done it with a guy, but the thought of eating food with cum in it is really arousing. Especially if it's like a dominance thing.

/r/ing that doujin where MC puts cum in all of his food.