Science of attraction

Help me understand it Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Curvature of spacetime as determined by the Einstein field equations.

In main country women attracted to money, flattery, and bodies of persons of the same age and same ethnic

Charges of different polarity affect each other with a force directed from each charge to the other.

You just smile at women and they get attracted to you. Works every time.

The feces contains pheromones we use these pheromones to determine whatever someone has compatible genes

Try the book "mating intelligence" or David Buss if you are genuinely interested, be skeptical when you read the first by the way

Don't objectify any of the courtship of humans.
it just leads to you personally seeing it as a zero sum game.

Well I have a theory but it's not like I have done any research or that I would even try to publish any findings either.

Girls aren't attracted to you

You see OP, when a man and a women really love each other...

Everyone else is going to meme you or give you a non-answer. I'll help you out, OP. Take the black pill

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

It's not a science but I've been told by several men that most would agree are successful that the most important thing you should look for a partner is that she has had a similar education to you. It is anecdotal evidence, I am not implying otherwise, but from what he said the chances of success for a marriage increase when neither partner is dumber than the other.
Take it as you will, but the more I pay attention to it the more I realize only football players should marry a hot bimbo.

Live laugh love bruuuuhh
First you get your life sorted out, then you become happy and then you're free to go after women.

You are clever I like you
Sometimes I wish I didn't know certain science, most folk ideas about how the world works tend to be much comfortable

How can it be a zero sum game if so many people cheat and have several partners before marriage?

You're stupid. Never come back.

In a zero sum, if one gains, another loses. If there are 2 men and 1 woman, a zsg would predict one happy couple and a loner but there is no reason why both men can't fuck the girl. So where's the zero sum in that? Nice ad hom though i would upvote you if i could

You're stupid. Never come back.

>gives a half-assed shit tier "argument"
>gets angry when he doesn't get one back

>nicht
>not kein

whoever made this was a fucking idiot