What pencil case do intellectuals carry?

What pencil case do intellectuals carry?

none

Intellectuals use pens. You don't plan on making any mistakes, do you user?

Even Leonardo da Vinchi and Isaac Newton did mistakes. A mistake is not an error, an error is don't fixing a mistake.

A pencil case is a pencil case. If you're *trying* to look smart, you've already lost.

"The intellectual is not defined by professional pursuit and type of occupation. Nor are good upbringing and a good family enough in themselves to produce an intellectual. An intellectual is a person whose interests in and proccupation with the spiritual side of life are insistent and constant and not forced by external circumstances, even flying in the face of them. An intellectual is a person whose thought is nonimitative." - A. Solzhenitsyn

Real intellectuals don't ask what other intellectuals do.

Yeah, I agree with Solzhenitsyn I'm gonna do like him
wait fuck

i carry a single pencil on me, and have managed to hold onto it for 7 years now, very good at not losing it.

true geniuses always hold their pen behind their ear

>Not growing an afro and keeping your pencils and pens in there
brainlet detected

very nice pencil, but I lost this exact one, so use kuru toga now

also this one obviously, exam regulations and all

>pens and pencils
>not using any available window + white-board marker

U T T E R
P L E B S

>window + white board marker
>not using sharpies and construction paper
P L E B

I put my pencil in a pocket protector like any respectable greybeard

No, engineers do that and they're brainlets. Intellectuals use pocket protectors.

I hope you never benefit from anything created by engineers then you pure meth autist.

What's that sound? Why, I do believe I hear a pitiful brainlet roachie engineer fuming at the reality that is his severely insufficient intellect! Well, there but for the grace of God go I...

Oh fuck that looks sick where can i get one?

What if I use pencils but not erasers?You can just scratch the mistake, you know?

Do you carry glass panel to the lectures?

>redefining words to peddle some stupid platitudes

Neck yourself

0.9 master class.
What hardness lead do you use?

2B. Fuck H nonsense.

I use limited edition stationary from Japan

Same with pen cases.

>2B. Fuck H nonsense.
2B or not 2B, that is the question.