Order a diet coke

>Order a diet coke
>They give me a regular coke
>Have to dump it out
Are they trying to kill me?

>Order unsweetened iced tea
>Take a drink, it's like syrup

REEEEEEEEEE #NukeNormies

You don't seriously give a restaurant $2 of pure profit by needing to guzzle down the liquid jew with each meal... do you? I just order water.

>diet coke
Tits or gtfo.

You're already paying a massive markup on food, I don't see why you draw the line at beverages.

Sweet tea is the fucking worst

I know, sweety, I know.

I The food is at least being prepared by someone with a wage. Soda is just water mixed with syrup in a machine, it just irks me.

>tfw you work at jimmy johns
>got a free meal for working a double
>had a 1400 calorie meal
>plus soda and breakfast
>got off work 2 hours ago, drank the rest of my calories and im fucking hungry

I had a fast food job for a year.
I put on 30 pounds working there because I was just constantly stealing food through my shift to pass the time. After I quit I lost 40 pounds in the next few months.
I keep my pantry poorly stocked on purpose.

last week i had like 3 sandwiches, 2 of which were free, this week ive been able to limit it to 1 so i think im good.
I need at like actually work out and eat veggies to avoid gaining weight tho

Don't you call me that, cunt

>/r9k/ frogposters
>coming to Veeky Forums
yea nah saged fuck off cunts

Sorry sweety

*sweetie
Get it right, newfag.

Normally I would also condemn that use but I wonder if the person wasn't trying to be cure (sweet tea /sweetie).

On a side note, why IS sweetie commonly spelled with ie instead of y?

And because I am anal ad fixated on pointless things, yes I realize that I am the one who spelled it with an ie instead of y as the person I'm replying to spelled it - but my phone recognized ie as a correct spelling and that is how you commonly see it.

And yes I also realize my 2 comments have nothing to do with Diet Coke or even sweet tea and I am prattling on worthlessly.

I just make a scene and live no tip, but a note saying they are a waste of oxygen and never come back

you have to be literally braindead to consume liquid calories (other than good ales)

me neither

diet anything and sweeteners in general are a sign of weak will and shit taste, unless you can't consume sugar for health reasons
don't want to consume liquid sugar? stop drinking soda, or only drink it occasionally like a normal person, instead of gorging yourself on the inferior diet version

Laugh it up, pretty soon it will be illegal to spread fake news about the God-Emperor.

>waiting tables
>fat family comes in
>all order unsweet tea
>deliver drinks
>chhhh chka chka chka schka chka chka
>CHKA CHICKA SCHHHHH CHCKA CHKA
>the sound of all of them shaking and tearing open packets of sweet-n-low all at once sounds like a swarm of beetles flew into the restaurant
>"can we get some more sweet-n-low?"
>each one of them puts about 6 packets into each glass
>they leave empty sweet-n-low packets and little pink paper shreds all over the floor
Just order the fucking sweet tea you fat assholes

This happened to me last week. The waiter got really mad when I dumped it out behind the booth. He even got the manager involved and they made me out to be some kind of problem customer. I mean, there's nothing back there behind the seat cushions. I was just trying to save time for the waiter, jeez

it is not the healthy that need a doctor, but the sick
not Donald's fault everyone wants to project their meanness into his statements

They'll be man tits I bet