I eat this about once a week, comfortable easy meal, decent protein, tastes right

I eat this about once a week, comfortable easy meal, decent protein, tastes right.

Any shitty meals you eat and enjoy regardless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y2Zousa-ptQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

breaded chicken goujons on a baguette with a tonne of bbq sauce
i'm away to make that for lunch right now in fact

I pretty much do this, but with a thumb of chorizo instead of hotdogs.

Fried onions, peppers, and chorizo; tomato paste and chili powders, butter beans and chicken stock, seasoned with marmite and red vinegar and thickened by smashing some of the beans. Over white rice.

I eat this like at least every two weeks

recipe pls, for dry beans preferably also which variety of bean.
thx

Put 1 tin of baked beans in a pot
Add chopped weiners
Cook

I know someone is going to shit on me for doing this instead of just making a fried egg sandwich but I actually really like these and make them a couple days a week. Butter, toast, egg. How simple can it get.

And none of you fags need to bother arguing over what it's called because it's name is a bird in the nest.

I call it "The other use for the whiskey glass"

is that metal on nonstick?

you're literally cancer

Grabbed it off google images. I don't believe in non-stick pans. Iron and steel exist for reasons.

3 over easy eggs on brown rice.

Naan browned in butter
Hummus
Olives
Red pepper
Scrap meat
Something spicy (sriracha, picklez, hot pepper extracts)

Easy, tasty sandwich.
I love this stuff, I have one a day when I work.

Hear ya go
>youtu.be/y2Zousa-ptQ

I never thought I'd see beanie weenie here. Fuck yeah.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Bonus points for slicing up hot links into the beans

poor fat stupid people food, who cares?

I eat a head of iceberg lettuce with half a jar of salsa 2-3 times a week.
I also make a lot of bean and cheese tostadas. takes like 15 seconds in the microwave.

>Kobe beef hot dogs
for what purpose

Dude, put those tostadas in a fucking pan. It takes just as long but tastes much better. It doesn't even dirty the pan.

These. They are pre-fried the taste would be the exact same. Broiling can put a bit of color on the cheese but you risk taking to long and making the shell soft.

I was thinking of a quesadilla. Now I'm the asshole

I have a weakness for these as well, spreat with refried beans then topped with hot sauce and whatever I have lying around.
Conceptually this is legit. Many countries have a beloved cold weather dish that's basically beans, sausages and maybe some other storehouse meats simmered together. Doing it with hot dogs and canned baked beans is probably the trashiest possible version, but still the concept is legit.

chickpea and or redbean salad is a staple in my diet

so simple but so tasty
all you need is
beans
onions
garlic
olive oil and vinegar
salt peper cumin

Eggs in a basket

I call em "Framed Eggs"

Whoops

egg in a hole

i;m always thinkin about thos beans

I throw the dogs under the broiler for a few minutes before slicing them up.

Last week I used left over sloppy joe filling instead of beans. Highly recommended.

Speaking of this meal, this is the meal I always make for the kids.

They know when Uncle Frankie is babysitting, it's night for his special Hot Dogs and Beans recipe, served on his vintage eating trays in front of the TV