I have to admit I've taken a liking to eggs over easy as opposed to sunny side up, how do you like your fried eggs?

I have to admit I've taken a liking to eggs over easy as opposed to sunny side up, how do you like your fried eggs?

I have one question though, is it possible to flip two eggs with a spatula? I've been too scared to do it fearing I will break the yolk somehow, and only have eggs over easy when I'm cooking a single egg

I still make mine the way my mother showed me, I'm not sure what it's called
>heat pan on medium
>butter in the pan
>add eggs and fry for 1-2 minutes until whites are set
>add a splash of water and cover tightly
>steam for another 2 minutes or so until they look like OP pic and yolks are still jiggly/runny

Why not just separate them and flip them individually?

What if you drop one onto the other?

Oh no, don't do that.

What if I told you you can crack them without egg whites touching each other?

I'm the opposite. I used to always eat fried eggs over easy, and now I fucking love sunny side up. I like the glistening yellow-orange soft yolks on sunny side up, and watching them slowly drizzle down the sides after I pop them with my fork. Awesome. I'll still order over easy in restaurants though, because I find most places can't fucking get sunny side up right.

Fry them, then flip them until both sides are fried and the yolks have completely solidified.

This as well, but more done.

Over medium, but no one can get that right. OE is nice, but I frequently get them with the white still running, which is disgusting. I usually order scrambled when I m in a restaurant.

I do it, just try to get the yolks close to each other while the egg is still liquid and make sure the spat is under both yolks before you flip.

Pretty much this. This is the reason 8 inch skillets were invented. They hold two eggs perfectly and make flipping the whole thing so much easier. You can also use an omelette pan, which is about the same size.

Also, just an FYI thing, my mom gave me her copper fish pan, and HOLY FUCK does that make perfect poached eggs.

Sunny side up is fucking gross. Its similar to eating a raw oyster or some shit. The yolk is slimy as fuck when its that undercooked.

I like my eggs over medium. I used to like over easy, but too many places i would order that at wouldn't get the whites cooked enough. Nothin' nastier than runny whites.

I've always cooked two at a time over easy, had no trouble flipping them with a spatula. Hell, if you get good enough, you can just toss them like a pancake and flip them that way. And no, it doesn't break the yolk... usually.

sunny side because i want that uncensored yolk on toast action

Get one of these things: OXO Good Grips Flip and Fold Omelet Turner

It's got a floppy silicone wing shape that makes it easy to handle soft eggs. Great tool. I actually gave them as Christmas gifts last year I like it so much.

>he can't pan flip without breaking the yolk

I always order scrambled and they always have the consistency of snot. So I open the entire container of pepper on it and choke it down

Flipping one egg I use the side of the pan so you only have to flip it up onto the side and have it slide down, You're welcome.

Otherwise stick to the old fashioned way of spinning it in the air quickly and using centrifugal force to keep it on the spatula as you spin it upside down and slam it back into the pan you caveman. Then people wonder why their yoke broke.

it's called basted and it's the shit

Yeah... this guy gets it. Runny whites has that nasty semen like thing going on.

you eat an entire container of pepper?

What if I don't want my eggs to get lonely while I'm frying them in the pan, you ever think of that?

Sincere thank you user, it feels good to finally know what to call it

I cannot stand runny yolks, when I make fried eggs I pop that shit and fry it like a pancake.

>semen
>nasty
>not loving the taste of cum
you may be a faggot, user

Lol at breakfast cooks in America getting some bratty cunt from this thread returning their over easy because it is too easy like it's a steak or some shit. Outside of America your choices are fried, poached or scrambled