Science division of White House office left empty as last staffers depart

>Science division of White House office left empty as last staffers depart

cbsnews.com/news/science-division-of-white-house-office-now-empty-as-last-staffers-depart/

Take that you elitists. The people are taking back control and your lies will be dealt with.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/ostp/about
cbsnews.com/news/science-division-of-white-house-office-now-empty-as-last-staffers-depart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good, science and politics shouldn't be mixing anyway

What would the White House even need a science division for?

I hope they're planning to replace it with a religion division.

There is a disturbing lack of faith in this country which has led to all the degenerate behavior we see today. We need to restore good Christian values ASAP.

Absolutely. The Constitution calls for separation of Science and State, not Church and State. I for one have called my congressman about putting Ken Ham in charge of education.

Thats a good thing you know

It means that there is More Vacant Job Positions in Science & Environment Divisions.

Petroleum Engineers would LOVE to join Trump Administration & occupy these vacant positions in Science & Environment Divisions..

>whitehouse.gov/ostp/about

They exist to be your personal advisory board on any matter that involves science and math without divulging to the outside your interest in given matter involving science and math.

In other words tell me the science behind this super secret national security matter that could be disasterous if the public caught wind of it. Then tell me how I should go about dealing with it.

You know like a chemical attack or cyber warfare.

>In other words tell me the science behind this super secret national security matter that could be disasterous if the public caught wind of it. Then tell me how I should go about dealing with it.
He has Alex Jones for that now

...we don't need no steenking Science!
MAGA

Honestly this is disastrous, probably the worst US president ever. He has a ridiculous ego and listens to no one, and at the same time shares his level of literacy of most important issues with the average grade schooler

>What would the White House even need a science division for?

>IF THE CLIMATE DATA DONT FIT, YOU MUST EQUIT!

I can confirm that he has excellent rapport with kids in grades 2-5. They are now preferring closed positions in chess club because they remember that Trump wants to build a wall.

i would say that Alex jones should be stopped, but the better solution is to educate people enough so they can smell the bullshit on their own. this aint happening under trump tho

Another victory for kekistanis!

Shaliday my dudes

This thread was fun until this unironic /pol/nigger posted.

probably ironic

>this aint happening under trump tho

It didn't happen under anybody else, either.

>all the libtard """scientists""" appointed by that idiot O are gone
good fucking riddance.

>probably ironic
Sweet baby Jesus on a pogostick.
How in the FUCK do the regulars on the science and math board no know what "ironic" means???
IRONIC =\= FACETIOUS
IRONIC =\= PRETENTIOUS

Petroleum engineers don't have a good long term outlook though. Yeah okay maybe in the next four years you'll do alright but the next election or the one after that Washington might swing back left and then you're out of a job. Politics is very volatile like that. Better you pick an engineering path that is less sensitive to variations in the political climate.

>The people are taking back control and your lies will be dealt with.

the stupids will kill us all

While we're nitpicking, how do regulars on the science and math board not know how to latex [math]\neq[/math]

i think the constant flat-earth/BSG/global warming/whatever troll is the flavor of the week-treads gets to people. Also, lets face it, no fucking

he's not a regular, he's a /pol/tard or a breitcuck

chances are they'll pack into this thread any minute now and start shilling

>unironically using the proper definition of irony

If the "scientists" weren't leftist rent seekrs then this wouldn't have happened

>them snooty scientists shouldn't have pissed off us real muricans with their highfalutin book learnin
neck urself

>cbsnews.com/news/science-division-of-white-house-office-now-empty-as-last-staffers-depart/

>Under Mr. Obama, the science division was staffed with nine employees who led the charge on policy issues such as STEM education, biotechnology and crisis response. It's possible that the White House will handle these issues through staff in other divisions within the OSTP.

>"All of the work that we have been doing is still being done," a White House official familiar with the matter told CBS News, adding that 35 staffers currently work across the OSTP.

Nobody read the article. As it goes there shouldn't be top down control of science from the government.

How confident of this dunning-kruger effect are you?

And? Do you think this is new or doesn't happen every 8 years? Very few people stay from one adminstration to another.

ask nobel

>leftist rent seekers
yeah, professors and scientists are getting filthy rich, making billions and chilling on superyachts, while hardworking venture capitalists, hedge fund managers, real estate brokers, and hostile takeover artists struggle to make rent. fucking scientists. someone had to do something.

bcoz there's no Science in aMurika

'Murika don't need no Science
in the Twenny-first Century!

>Do you think this is new
...like it has never happened before now?
Lrn2history fgt pls

>No nothing
I don't know what reputation 'artandtechnology dot com dot au' has, but they seem pretty retarded.

>top down control of science
You probably believe this unironically

I am glad you rolled 998 not 999.Trips of truth would have been wasted on you.

they'll grow out of this meme. Hopefully.
No generation can be messed up by one thing or for any real amount of time

Did some wonders with engineering in the Soviet Union.
Soviet engineers managed to make their weapons comparable despite having to build planes and shit in a planned economy.
Moscows missile defense net still uses vacuum tube computers from the fucking 60s.

It's up to modern military specs. Shit's still mostly classified.

>Very few people stay from one adminstration to another.
wrong.
positions that aren't particularly political tend to keep their occupants for a while. and it's customary even for political appointees to stay on until their replacements to get up to speed. meanwhile, Orange Man has opted to replace crucial advisers with...nobody.

You dont need science people when you have Bannon and Jones

>complain about bait threads
>while posting in a bait thread
this is also a politics discussion, not a science/math one.
>brainlets take political advice from scientist from around the world
It is almost like politics revolve around local issues or something, and as such scientist can, and will, have different thoughts and approaches to questions of politics.