Come over lets get drunk and cook some gourmet shit

Come over lets get drunk and cook some gourmet shit

on my way ;)

In the 850 fixing to fire up the smoker and put beef ribs, a whole chicken, and sweet potatoes on that bitch.

Truss the chicken. When I started doing that with my smoked chicken they come out a lot more moist. No chance of drying out.

too hard, im not confident enough to tie the string

Sarasota here...bring it on.

Don't talk to me about food.

>LAST MONEY
>FAITH AND BEGORRAH
>ENOUGH MONEY FOR ONE SPUD
>BEJAYSUS
>TIS A DESPERATE SHTATE OF AFFAIRS ALTOGETHER, SAYS I
>BUY SPUD FROM MUIRIS O'FLAHERTY'S SHOP, THE NUMBER ONE SOURCE FOR VEGETABLES, BALING TWINE AND STATUES OF THE INFANT JESUS OF PRAGUE
>GO HOME, LIE IN WAIT IN BLACKTHORN BUSH
>HERE COMES CLIVE EVERIDGE-HOLMESLEY, THE 12TH GENERATION DESCENDANT OF THE BARON THORNEYCROFT EVERIDGE-HOLMESLEY, THE SON OF A PIECE OF SHITE THAT HURLED MY FAMILY NAKED OUT OF THEIR COTTAGES AND HAD THEM HORSEWHIPPED FOR LATE PAYMENT OF RENT UNTIL ONE OF MY ANCESTOR'S TITS WENT PURPLE AND HAD TO BE CUT OFF
>OH YOU BARBARIC BRIT, I HAVE YOU NOW
>*RIGHT AS HE'S PASSING*
>I HURL THE SPUD AS FUCKING HARD AS I CAN
>"THIS SPUD WAS THROWN BY ERIN AND ALL HER DAUGHTERS. THESE RIVERS ARE TEARS FOR ALL THE BLESSED SONS OF IRISH SOIL"
>THE SPUD GLANCES OFF HIS SHOULDER AND HE LAUGHS.
>"PADDY. HOW ARE YOU? HAVING A BIT OF FUN I SEE. WELL I'LL BE ON MY WAY OLD CHAP"
>I PANIC AND PERFORM A CURTSEY. "YES INDEED SIR, FINE DAY FOR IT SIR"
>I GO HOME AND WEEP TEARS INTO MY BED OF STRAW, I AM HUNGRY, HUMILIATED AND AS I ROLL TO THE FLOOR I SEE A SOLITARY MOUSE PEEPING AT ME FROM WITHIN A HOLE IN THE BOTTOM OF MY THATCHED-COTTAGE WALL.
>I FEEBLY SAY 'BRITS OUT' TO HIM AND HE SCURRIES AWAY

same

>can't tie string

My bad. I forgot you were from GA for a second.

OP here, I've never smoked a whole chicken, I've done drums and quarters but not a whole bird.

I've never done beef ribs either, not sure which cut to buy. Done everything else.

Pics of product

Where is that? Brunswick, Folkston, or somewhere else?

I live about an hour away from both, but I won't be going since it is now late as hell and I am heading to work.

NIIIINE OOOOOOH FOOOOOOOUR

Duuuuuuuvvvaaaaaaaaallll

How bout gourmet boiled peanuts if were covering that territory

Someone actually typed this out.

The best ones you get from gas station crock pots

Reminds my of an old song from the 80's
'Too much time on my hands'

Fuck yeah
Dailys boiled peanuts
>tfw I'm a platinum member

saint marys ga

I have just recently. It was badass. Did wings too.

Went down to Atlanta last weekend, had some amazing shrimp and grits at the Flying Biscuit and god tier chicken at Gus' World Famous Chicken. Real talk though why is everyone either incredibly obese or very attractive, it was like everyone was on one end or the other with no middle ground.