When will sex robots be advanced enough to perfectly mimic any qt celebrity i want to fuck?

When will sex robots be advanced enough to perfectly mimic any qt celebrity i want to fuck?

Probably long after you have become an hero

at the time when you will be in a grave

By the time real celebrities are replaced by robots

AI malfunctioning: now give him a kitchen knife...

Is it possible for your dick to get gnawed off or clamped or crushed if you fucked Harmony?

As long they can replicate my waifu they will be good enough.

no, the metal in her jaw doesn't physically close tight enough to get close to that and her other openings don't either

Robots will never have a soul therefore they have nothing to sell to the devil to attain the status of celebrity. To answer your question: never.

But Miku Hatsune

Where can i get one? Asking for a friend

But they are tools to be used by the devil to lure people into more degenerate and abhorrent behaviour.

>britcucks
lmao

45 years, as long as we're just talking about sex

fembot 4U

This will be the death of Humanity 2bh

Modern women is the most sluttiest in humanity history, the pussy offer is at its highest point, give me one reason why sex robots should even exist

When they reject you. Duh.

Because if you don't pull out you have to deal with alimony and screaming retards for 18 years.

Because you never should put your dick on crazy.

>man has a psychological issue
>said psychological issue may cause him to harm children
>tries to alleviate said issue in the most harmless way possible
>hur durr arrest the monster, burn the witch etc etc

convenience. You get to satisfy your nasty monkey instincts without having to actually deal with another human being.

>bangs the doll for a while
>starts wishing for something more
>finds your daughter and bangs her
you get what you deserve cuck

>harm

Has Veeky Forums let in more mentally ill people recently? I mean, in general. Autists, schizos, bipolar maniacs, the whole colors. Can't talk about anything scientific with all this psychobabble. Too bad mods barely care about Veeky Forums because they don't know what is considered "on-topic" in the field of science. If we had a psychology or philosophy board this would all go away.

>judgement built on assumptions built on assumptions.
You sure Veeky Forums is the right board for you?

Realdoll , DS dolls is working on one too.

It's my fetish

>perfectly mimic
Shortly after artificial wombs become a thing.