This is what Ashkenazi women sexually select for. Notice anything?

This is what Ashkenazi women sexually select for. Notice anything?

Edward Witten is darker than they typical Ashkenazi. He could pass for a middle eastern.

The Ashkenazis I know IRL are whiter than the average southern European.

Race baiters off this board.

Inbreeding-related deformities?

filthy ps

Shops aside, he really does have a gigantic head.

A fucking history major. HISTORY, motherfucker.

And he still managed to get into Princeton's math graduate program.

That has to be fucking unprecedented.

>Witten was born to a Jewish family. Son of Louis Witten, a theoretical physicist.
>A fucking history major managed to get into Princeton's math graduate program.

Why? Nepotism/ Jewish Favoritism

His Daddy helped him. His Daddy written the Letter of recommendation.

His Daddy worked at Princeton. His Daddy used contacts.

>Daddy I can get into Princeton Math Program?
>Yes of Course My Little Son.

That image is dumb because that would mean 0 ability breaks the entire system.

Edward Witten: But Daddy I'm a History Major. i'm not qualified.

Louis Witten: No Problem my Son. My Influence in Princeton will guarantee that you will be accepted into.

Edward Witten: Thaks Daddy! Can I copy your Research for my Research Project.

Louis Witten: Of course you can my son. Copy also from my Colegues.

Edward Witten: Thanks Daddy! Can you give me A+ Top Grades.

Louis Witten: Of course my son. I & my colleagues will give you A+ in all courses, I will give you the Answers.

Edward Witten: I love you Daddy!

I guess his daddy also got him a Fields medal with his connections?

BIG
ASHKENAZI
BANK ACCOUNT

>nepotism

We are talking about a genius here. This guy can probably outsmart most famous historical figures in physics. Yeah sure his path was unconventional but it's not like the guy didn't earn his fucking post at Princeton.

But in all likelihood you aren't even smart enough to understand just how smart these people are. You need to be a borderline genius yourself just to get a glimpse at the mental aptitude of this geniuses.

Like, most people have no fucking clue. They think they are just a tiny bit below the cut off for a genius level IQ. That's what most people think. They have no clue how far away they are and how huge the disparity is.

Most Nobel Winners were German or Nordic when suddenly after WW2 since Nazi Germany lost most Nobel Winners are now Jews.

Most Fields Medal/Abel Prize in Math Winners were White European when suddenly after WW2 since Nazi Germany lost most Fields/Abel Winners are now Jews.

Non-White Jews became underrepresented & Jews became over-represented after WW2 defeat of Nazi Germany

Coincidence?

Fun fact.

The guy wanted to get into politics.

In another reality the US has Edward Witten as POTUS instead of a retarded manchild billionaire.

>He published articles in The New Republic and The Nation. In 1968, Witten published an article in The Nation arguing that the New Left had no strategy.[1] He worked briefly for George McGovern's presidential campaign. Witten attended the University of Wisconsin–Madison for one semester as an economics graduate student before dropping out.

So he was (is?) an old school leftist (think Bernie liberalism of sorts) and he tried his best. He even tried to get into economics but probably quickly realise that it's a cesspool of intellectual dishonesty and lies for profit.

>still forcing a stale meme

Numbers please.
Also, when they give those awards they say what achievements it was given for. Are they all made up for Jewish nepotism?

But went into physics instead. Oy vey!

Not even $300k starting! Feels good to not have fallen for the physics meme.

hahaha I'm as /pol/ as the next guy but to suggest witten entered physics as a money making enterprise just because he is Jewish is silly dude could have become billionaire on kike wall street

run along and play with the schizos at 8/pol/

Jews have no ethical problems with nepotism because they know that their fellow clansmen will be the most apt people for the position. Witten probably was taught by his father in their spare time, maybe even during high school. Once Witten realized he wasn't part of the social IQ brood but rather the mathematical IQ brood, he quit politics and became a physicist. Nobody cared that they accepted a guy with a non-traditional path because they knew the guy knew his stuff, knew where the general direction of physics was going, and knew that he had the genes to handle it.

$7 million for one of humanities most valuable intellectual assets is kind of a joke.

Just goes to show how retarded capitalism is. There are tons of people who do nothing but harm others and the planets and they are all replaceable to boot and they earn that kind of money in a year.

It's fucking ridiculous. He could probably ask for way more to be honest because all universities would want to have him in their faculty. He could probably ask for a $1million salary if he wanted but he doesn't because money is not something he gives a shit about.

But nonetheless the "market" doesn't know shit when it comes to rewarding wealth creators. This guy could single handedly change the course of history and he doesn't get shit in return.

String Theory was first developed by the Danish Physisist Holger Bech Nielsen & the Japanese PhysisistYoichiro Nambu In 1969 more than 10 years before Edward Witten

Edward Witten stole/plagiated most of research of The French Physisist Luis Álvarez-Gaumé.

String Theory was first developed by the Danish Physisist Holger Bech Nielsen & the Japanese PhysisistYoichiro Nambu In 1969 more than 10 years before Edward Witten

Edward Witten stole the credit of Several Physicists that already worked in the field one decade before.

Nobody has ever claimed Witten invented string theory.
Álvarez-Gaumé collaborated with Witten.

So the Jews are not smart enough to come up with revolutionary science, but they are smart enough to outsmart the smartest white scientists, steal their research, publish it as their own, give lectures about it, expand it, become the pre-eminent authority in the field, get respect from the entire scientific community, including the smart white researchers that came up with the initial idea and win prizes for their advancement of the field.

Have you ever considered that they might just be doing this thing called "science".

>tries to defend jews
>doesn't see a difference between science and plagiarism
Why is nobody surprised by that...

Where is the plagiarism?