Can someone remind my why psychology is a meme and a pseudo-science again?

Can someone remind my why psychology is a meme and a pseudo-science again?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/over-half-of-psychology-studies-fail-reproducibility-test-1.18248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nature.com/news/over-half-of-psychology-studies-fail-reproducibility-test-1.18248

Thanks senpai.

With this news, it means psychology is more of a philosophy than actual science.

Analytic philosophy is logically rigorous. It’s more of a pseudoscience like astrology or numerology.

It's simple:

Psychology doesn't make measurements, nor does it have axioms or use math.

"experiments" in psychology are measuring things that can't be reliably measured

Math as a science only needs brains , psychology needs intelligence.

You don’t need axioms like math to follow a consistent method. The difference between method and axioms is that axioms analytically create their results. Method synthetically Crete’s results.

Psychology can’t even produce results that follow method. Therefore it’s not a science and definitely not an analytic field.

>nature.com

>he mocks one of the most widely respected journals

Wew

>Math as a science

musicians have a higher average IQ than psychologists

proofs?

forgot pic

>not a single major averages under 100 IQ

Pic Related

These are people which took GRE, a exam to get into a Graduate School.

Only the top College Graduates apply.
So the data don' include the Drop Out & people from Low Tier Universities.

>Classical language
>Classics
>Philosophy
>Linguistics
>Russian
>"high math"

this is why you shouldn't get too blinded by stem elitism
infact, elitism doesn't fit into academia at all, everyone just knows their field well
philosphers actually have one of the highest iqs, higher than all stem fields except maths and physics

Isn't this true for other fields too?

Relative to psychology
Thanks to the
t. Grade Inflation

But you must consider the fact that:

But technically most Philosophy majors that got accepted into Philosophy PhD Grad School, ditch out the PhD to pursuit Law School & Become Lawyers instead on becoming Philosophers.

But you must consider the fact that:

Technically most Philosophy majors that got accepted into Philosophy PhD Grad School, ditch out the PhD to pursuit Law School & Become Lawyers instead on becoming Philosophers.

If you look carefully, psychology is a female centered """science""" like sociology and other meme studies

>Veeky Forums constantly calls engineers brainlets
>top 1/3 of chart is super majority engineering

There are angry, young men who are afraid to look weak by accepting help. Instead, they provide malice so as to portray the illusion of their strength.

oh fuck off

>intended major
Most of the Chad retards who end up flooding engineering are undeclared going into college and don't decide to be engineers until they've partied and slain pussy for their first two years

t. womans

engineering-other
BME higher than MechE and EE? holy sht

that would actually make it useful. psychology atm is neither philosophy nor science, its pseudoscience at best

Because psychology doesn't require science like neurology does.

Honestly we should ban psychology and only allow neurology. That way maybe I'll stop wasting my garbage on gipsy tellers and actually give it to doctors who use machines to tell me my health's stats. So I can at least know if I have genuine autism or not.

No.