Tell me, Veeky Forums, how do I make the perfect lasagna?

Tell me, Veeky Forums, how do I make the perfect lasagna?

With spinach

literal pig food, why would you ever make it

>literal
No.

this

Ugh, that liquid pooling on the bottom of the plate.

I like my lasagna more solid and cohesive.

I don't understand lasagna. you basically make a meal, then slap it in between some paste sheets with cheese scattered throughout and wait another half hour for the same thing

>cheese
>lasagna
Nope.

Ricotta is good

Why choose flour paste (bechemel) instead?

Layer of jarred sauce on pan bottom. Layer of noodles precooked and preboxed before that. Ricotta mixed with egg, parmesan and mozzarella. Layer of jarred sauce/italian sausage. Layer of cheese. Then repeat starting with noodles until you're out. Bake for 45 minutes. Eat.

Because meat and cheese together in a big casserole is overkill. Use one or the other unless you're a total fatty.

There has to be a way to keep the layers from coming apart as you eat it.

t. Skinnyfat numale

Money.
Lasagna is one of those dishes where better higher quality ingredients really shine through.
Season your ricotta
Cook your meat sauce for a good amount of time to make sure it's nice and soft and not pebbly.
Your sauce should be THICC. The lasagna in your photo is sitting in a puddle.

lurk more

italian here
RICOTTA ON LASAGNA WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>italian here
Do you actually think anyone gives a shit about your opinion, Guido?

keep eating your "lasagne" then, retard

>noodles
Funny looking noodles, user.

It is overkill though. It's the product of poor southern Italians immigrating here and being stunned by the easy availability of cheap dairy and ground meat compared to back home. So they went in for it and in a generation or two their families were as fat as other Americans. Why did those relatives who stayed in Italy manage to stay trim eating pasta every day? Because a sense of restraint is built in to their cuisine. If you're eating a meal where cheese is the focus you're probably not having meat. If you're eating a meat centered meal you're probably not having cheese in any significant quantity. Piling the two on top of each other is American excess.

lasagna is noodles, dumbass. Go look any where on the internet and see what they are called in every single recipe. It's not "lasagna pasta" it's "lasagna noodles" fucking shit dick god damn you people try to meme so hard and fail even harder

Put a bit of parmesan in the bechamel

A tip my nana told me was to make the sauce liquidy enough to cook the uncooked pasta. Never boil the pasta then layer. Use uncooked pasta for lasagna.

You are a skinnyfat cuck with a shit body.

let's see those sources

>If you're eating a meal where cheese is the focus you're probably not having meat.

so mac n cheese is a meal not a side dish and that's how they stay skinny by eating plates of mac n cheese?

You need to be italian to do perfect lasagnE