Speed of Light isn't Constant

Looks like Einstein was a fool, and Hovind was the true hero all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalia.com/gawdzilla/kent-hovind-doctoral-dissertation.pdf
noanswersingenesis.org.au/bartelt_dissertation_on_hovind_thesis.htm
youtu.be/I2UHLPVHjug
youtube.com/watch?v=IsEDigUHsOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FyKrFmrEHvk
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/WPcap/2000-03/23/038r-032300-idx.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/x/ GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Einstein be a brainlet.

Well if the speed of light was faster in the past then by e=mc^2 then nuclear reactions should have been more intense, meaning the both radioactive decay and the sun's fusion should have made enough heat to destroy the earth

Of course the atheists can't handle the truth. They'd rather be descended from star-slime-fish-frog-lizard-rat-monkey-apes, because that makes TOTAL sense.

>implying the earth didn't have a protective atmospheric "canopy" in the olden days, which allowed for dinosaurs to exist

I knew the Einstein–Rosen bridge and Alcubierre drive are possible!

>Veeky Forums literally can't refute this

I'm not atheist, I'm just not a bible thumping american

>throwing multiple bowls of spaghetti, hoping something sticks
L0Lno fgt pls, that's not how it works

>light goes slower than c when traveling through matter
>therefore c isn't constant!
listen here you little shit, the tendency of light to slow down when it's not in a vacuum is well known. optics literally wouldn't work without it.
mods ban the shitposting creationist when?

Nuclear reactions are based on radiation. It has nothing to do with Photons, moron.

In hydrogen fusion reactions, small amounts of mass are converted to energy. The amount of energy is proportional to the mass, and is found with E=mc^2. A higher c means more energy per mass lost.

just in case anyone thinks the OP is serious or something, I encourage you to skim """"""""""Dr."""""""""" Kent Hovind's """"""""""dissertation"""""""""". It's literally not even at high school level in terms of its content. It's not even at middle school level in terms of spelling, grammar, mechanics, and style.
>rationalia.com/gawdzilla/kent-hovind-doctoral-dissertation.pdf
>noanswersingenesis.org.au/bartelt_dissertation_on_hovind_thesis.htm

>the speed of light varies
This isn't news. The speed of light in a vacuum never changes though

You're technically right. This disturbs me greatly.

>V838 Monocerotis
>Light echo
>Moving faster than c
Get out brainlet

>Einstein was a fool
no U
speed-of-light in vacuum and in transparent media has been measured
thousands of times, with no departure from expectations

Thank you. FFS this is like saying waving a laser pointer over the moon and the dot blasting across it faster than c is a speed of light violation

The problem is that speed and velocity are not interchangeable at the layman level- speed is the average velocity for most people.

The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you.

>Argument from incredulity

Reality has no obligation to conform with whatever your likes / preferences are.

>Ad Hoc argumentation

Kent Hovind plz go

>my momma was a monkey
>whales are just mer-cows
>we all came from rocks
>trex became a tweetybird
Yeah, "reality."

And your so-called "Big Bang" has actual evidence? Go ahead, make another universe from absolutely nothing, no cause of any sort. Oh wait, you can't.

youtu.be/I2UHLPVHjug

I'll state it another way: reality doesn't give a fuck what you think. And neither do we.

>V838
This is already well understood
youtube.com/watch?v=IsEDigUHsOQ

>she was just a dumb ape, I swear

>But muh Adam and Eve!!!
>W-were totally not animals guyz!!! W-were spwecial!!! Gawd luvs uzz!!
>Muh clay n ribs!!

>Go ahead, make another universe from absolutely nothing, no cause of any sort. Oh wait, you can't.

And what? A ultimately powerful complex being also just came from nothing? Your argument is fucking retarded.

>B-but he always existed!!!

I could literally flip the argument back on you and say the universe always existed. Except that this claim actually has at least some form of evidence backing it up.

God isn't real. Get over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=FyKrFmrEHvk

Yes your right, we obviously didn't evolve from chimps. Your on your way to slightly understand evolution.

>dude comes along and wills a universe and then tells me not to masturbate

Yeah, "reality."

>your so-called "Big Bang" has actual evidence

>researchers predict that the postulated big bang would leave a detectable background glow
>years later, completely different team of researchers dicking around with radio telescope discovers exactly the predicted microwave background
kekm8

congratulations, you have discovered that early humans have a mixture of ape-like and human-like features.
>washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/WPcap/2000-03/23/038r-032300-idx.html

>Richmond and Strait found the forearm ridges not only in Lucy, known scientifically as Australopithecus afarenisis, but also in another human ancestor known as Australopithecus anamensis, which dates back about 4.1 million to 3.5 million years.
>The more recent human ancestor Australopithecus africanus does not have the ridges, nor do later specimens, Richmond said, a sign that human ancestors were finding new uses for their hands.

>The problem that Lucy and A. anamensis had, however, is that while they couldn't throw stones and probably had trouble making or using tools, they weren't very good knuckle-walkers, either, because their legs were too long.

basically:
>human-like hip, clear evidence for upright posture
>legs way too long to be any good at knuckle-walking
>can't lock fingers the way chimps and gorillas do
>but could lock wrist
>GUYS SHE WAS TOTALLY JUST A CHIMP
>WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME LOL
faget