That first pop of the day

>That first pop of the day

>that first injection of the day

What percentage of your uni's population recreationally takes adderall?

>that first drink of the day

>Perhaps the most notable example of this is Paul Erdős, one of the most prolific and successful mathematicians in human history. He took amphetamine and methylphenidate occasionally throughout his early career.
>despite the concern of his friends, one of whom (Ron Graham) bet him $500 that he could not stop taking the drug for a month. Erdős won the bet, but complained: "You've showed me I'm not an addict. But I didn't get any work done. I'd get up in the morning and stare at a blank piece of paper. I'd have no ideas, just like an ordinary person. You've set mathematics back a month."

>that first observation of an absolute failure depending on a drug or drink other than water to get through the day and function like a normal human

>that first proof of the day

b-but what about coffee?

Literally the liquid jew. Watching my roommates drink several cups of day just to be in their normal state. Also all of these things just add up and are just a waste of money through the years.

>Literally the liquid jew.

I agree with this, as long as the "jew" is a metaphorical concept of corporate greed that you put under the veil of "jew" for purely memetic and ironic reasons and you aren't actually a bigot.

Totally agree.

>Also all of these things just add up and are just a waste of money through the years.

Well, you certainly spend a lot of money, but you do not waste it. Coffee is very powerful. Not only does it increase intelligence when used with a clear mind, but when you overwork yourself and go to sleep really late, it can help you wake up just like if you had slept your full time.

Obviously, it needs to be taken with care. It should only be abused in times when a lot of work needs to be done and afterwards you need to cool off from it, perhaps just taking your morning pleasure coffee to relax.

I know for a fact that my mother is addicted to it, but I drink it very normally. I only one cup a day. Then in times when I have to work hard I do take like three, but after that I go back to normal. I've never "needed" more than one cup to function normally.

what else are you supposed to do with money if not to indulge things you enjoy?

What does Veeky Forums think about adderall?

Are you a brainlet if you use it?

You are supposed to save it so that my ba... I mean THE BANK NOT OWNED BY ME can use it in the addicting game of chance we call "the economy", I mean, THEY CALL. haha. And then you are supposed to die without ever spending it.

I mean, what else was money made for? Duh. What are you dumb?

i have brain damage and i took a stimulant that helps me focus and i would do better in school while other "top" students got sleepy or tired or took breaks i was quickly whizzing through physics equations i dont remember what it was called but now i spend like 6 dollars a day on coffee

now i remember it was vyvanse

If you are prescribed it by a legitimate doctor then it is fine. If used otherwise for "help" in school then yes you are a brainlet

Waste your money any way you want to, I dont care. It is not my body and mind being tarnished. Why put yourself on crutches on purpose though?

Probably over 50, especially when finals rolls around. Tbh they need to start piss testing people like they test athletes.

>Implying the pharma jew would allow regulations on their products

>that first ride of the day

noting activates my almonds quite like high-risk physical activity

> trusting a drug addict who tells you they are sober for 500$

What? He was clearly ego-centric as well so I doubt he would have any qualms lying about the thing he imagined brought about his success

I'm part of the no drug no alcohol no coffee no nothing fucking crowd.

you forgot no life

I like that the things I've learned on speed aren't lost when I'm not on it, instead they're sort of ingrained in my subconscious in a way or are easier to recall.

I don't know about ethics but holding back responsible use of drugs that literally make you a übermensch is pretty stupid. You should probably take breaks though, it obviously takes a toll on you.

Really, if you rely on the use of drugs to make you superior in intellect, you aren't really ubermensch. You are a false copy of one. A true ubermensch must rely on the facets of his inherent ability.

Brought back memories of your childhood, didn't it user?

>that first rail of the evening

>I'm high on life

It doesn't make me superior in intellect, it makes me superior at focusing it.

I'm just overclocking my brain because it's been optimized to be shit.

sick burn

yes

>drug addict thread
>infested with leftists
Really detoxifies your body pH

>not Ephedrine HCl
pleb

Veeky Forums here.

Psychadelics and weed lmao are communist drugs. Performance enhancers are right-wing drugs.

Ephedrine HCl masterrace