I'm almost crying of laughter at picrelated because it so perfectly sums up my attitude towards lit and /tv/

I'm almost crying of laughter at picrelated because it so perfectly sums up my attitude towards lit and /tv/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMpthhrQAoE
youtube.com/watch?v=KsXsS77AIKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>In this moment I am euphoric...

I've never seen a smart person browsing Veeky Forums

I was watching a documentary about Carrie Fisher, that bitch guzzled coke like water. Obviously it killed her, surprised nobody brought that up yet.

she didnt look like someone who would drink sugary drinks all the time

I love how he must address everything. He's the Patron Saint of Twitter.

He meant the other kind of coke user

Pepsi?

>that pic
why hillary sucks with words

I'm a male model and I drink Diet Coke Cherry all the time.

>calling it garbage and yet drinking it.
He actually acknowledges that he is a fucking idiot.

God-tier Mexican Coke?

If coke was her only problem, user....she's been an alcoholic and what not.

still better than this socipath.
youtube.com/watch?v=zMpthhrQAoE

>her campaign was just too smart...

Honestly, I find it hard not to love Trump. It's really weird, but he's just so idiotically hilarious and charismatic in a goody way. It's also hard not to admire how well he keeps up his chauvinism and composure knowing that so many people in America not just hate him, but homicidally hate him. Dude just does not give a fuck. I'm not speaking about whether I agree with him politically or anything, but just the fucking image he projects.

>tfw to intelligent to win an election against a reality TV star with the entire establishment on my side

>in a goody way
in a GOOFY way, lol

She has the Tom Cruise syndrome. Probably too high on some type of drug.

I know what you mean man. Look at this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=KsXsS77AIKA
I mean, holy fuck it's legitimately a disaster that he's genuinely the president of the United States, but the dude exudes humanity, unlike Hillary and every other presumptive republican nominee