There's literally nothing more reddit in 2017 than a meat and cheese board. It's literally a food fedora

There's literally nothing more reddit in 2017 than a meat and cheese board. It's literally a food fedora.

That looks good

Wow I can't believe I fell for the meme!! FUUUUUU-

xDD

if you make it yourself its a top tire alternative to cooking or pizza if you have people coming over

If I'm invited to 100 parties and 99 of them have a meat & cheese spread I'm going to the one that has pizza

you wont be missed

>Stop liking what I don't like

maybe if you're not french :^)

I'm French and this is standard in Bistro to serve cold cuts or cheese like that.

Are you literally talking literally about literally right now?

That looks tasty. What kind of cheeses are there?

3/10 but it got me to reply.

>top Reddit /r/food post of all time
Wow what a surprise

OP is right though. Go to reddit and search charcuterie.

These charcuterie posts on Reddit always say "homemade"
Oh yeah, did you cure the meats?
Shouldn't you have said "Stuff I bought from Kroger's and arranged it on a plank?

GABAGOOOOOOOOOL

Watch it Chrissy

Instead of you Redditors coming here and calling-out everything you saw on Reddit as if it didn't exist previously why can't you barely legal fags just go back?

People, even here on Veeky Forums cure their own meats and make their own sausage, numbnuts. Not everyone in america eats shit because we're lazy.

So you browse reddit and Veeky Forums. You've been browsing reddit for years and Veeky Forums for probably around 6 months at most, probably sticking to /tv/ and /v/ picking up memes. You come across this pic of what looks like a pretty decent spread and knowing what you know about /tv/ and /v/ think that every board is about contrarian shitposting and getting replies and (You)s aka the new Veeky Forums version of an upvote. So you post this pic and every buzzword you can to shitpost and get as many replies as quickly as possible before the thread gets reported and deleted. My man there is so much more to this website than shitposting if you would just try.

*starts raining

You couldn't be more wrong you wanker

reddit's users are on average older than Veeky Forums's

"REEEEEEEE NORMIES GO HOME!" the thread

kill yourself op

We don't care about Reddit. Only you Redditors do. Fuck off and go back.

>Hey look I bought all these individual food items and arranged them pretentiously. Well no I didn't do any cooking, but it's still important that I make sure absolutely everyone sees this.

Cancer.

>Thread where people bitch and moan about reddit
>While openly admitting to know all about what kinds of posts people make on reddit
Get the fuck out

its kind of a lame pic yea i agree but i mean, its just a nice presentation of appetizer table stuff? its not that bad. gets everyone together and talking sooner

>that knife sticking out of the brie
Triggered. Also the cheese selection looks boring as fuck.

>brie
i don't like eating cheese that tastes like semen thanks
>inb4 you eat semen lawl

give me the salami and nobody gets hurt.

Sashimi platter.

// A V A C A D O - T O A S T //

They've been around a lot longer than 2017, user.

What's the next meme? Bread?

Sliced bread is the original meme, senpai

>Food fedora
>not just saying foodora

If the platter is the fedora than is the boat the normie?
I went to a shitty sushi restaurant today for a few happy hour sapporos, and saw like 10 boats get sold to normie families

>food platter eaten by upper class rich snobs
>associated with a site full of fedora wearing basement dwelling neckbeards
wew lad

ITT : americans with shit taste and no culinary culture

Funny how americans think that all bloomy rind cheeses are Brie.

Sashimi would probably taste better if the cuts weren't so thick

I'll tell you right now that whoever made that platter isn't a very good sushi chef
I've never personally had sashimi that thick

Did you take that from Habeeb's twitter or Vice Versa?

Is that a fucking row of hardtack?

I think I'd just solely eat the pancetta.

>2 sentences
>2 uses of the word "literally"
I wonder who the real redditor is.

>literally nothing more Reddit
What about actual reddit

Trump voter detected

I bet you think well off people have gold plated toilets too