What books can you identify on this shelf? is this what you hope for in a /lit gf?

What books can you identify on this shelf? is this what you hope for in a /lit gf?

na she's ugly
sage

>Crank
>Crank is a novel by Ellen Hopkins published in 2004. It is based loosely around the real life addictions of her daughter to crystal meth.

Could be interesting

>Harry Potter glasses
>goth section of my bookshelf
>shelf full of shitty paperbacks
>smoking directly near books
>DUDE WEED on social media so not legal yet
do not want

>smoking
>those glasses
>that hair

Doesnt matter if she only reads latin manuscripts rescued from monasteries, bitch is disgusting.

What even are those eyebrows? They're staring back at me as the Abyss does to ebic vape man

>three copies of the same book and it's Tao Lin
>she smokes
>I don't find her attractive
No

her leg is a little cute. the rest though...

also girls who post pictures of themselves posing in front of their possessions to the adulation of hundreds of vocal admirers are kind of grotesque in their vanity sorry

Moby-Dick and some Gaddis, not bad.
Agree with everyone above though, she's too gross to be my lit gf.

>three copies of Taipei

>I bet this fgt got Instagram once but had to uninstall cuz only 3 ppl liked any post KEK

i'm not even sure what instagram is :(

oh, judging by the name and her weed interest, is it some kind of place for stoners to hang out and talk about their hobby? i don't partake so i guess thats why i'm in the dark about it...

>three copies of Taipei

>Doesnt matter if she only reads latin manuscripts rescued from monasteries, bitch is disgusting.
Kek

God, you're insufferable. Are you a science fiction "writer"?

I write sad books about lost balloons and deserted theme parks.

That's even worse than I thought.

Seems like she haven't took a shower for a week

Bet she's got nice feet desu.

Photo with illegal activities:
>with WEED
>"dude so cool! :) xD"

>having sex a child
>"what the fuck dude you sick"

>the three volumes of taipei are in the wrong order

one day, when i am older, i would like to live near a beach. i will walk on it and look at the waves as they play with the shore. there may be clouds overhead, or the sky may be a clear one, and perhaps others will loiter with me as the sun goes to light another place on the globe.

you are a pretentious pseud

wait a min u tryin to trick me

i like to eat muffins, though, a trait i think many genuine writers have. this comforts me

this tbqhwyf

That's a girl?

Why are the books all black? Does she want the black d?

I wonder how bad she smells.

Nah, dude. She's going out with VSauce

>goth section of the bookshelf

this

it made me laugh

well that's creepy... she looks 14 on that photo

I genually thought that was Bolano

She's obviously a fucking adult, you virgin. Girlskin is pale and soft like paper maiche if they wear makeup.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>3 copies of Taipei

Read it when I was in grade 9. It's okay. Just a hyperbolic episode of Intervention

>What books can you identify on this shelf?
JR and The Recognitions by Gaddis, Europe Central, We All Die Alone, The Road, something by William Gibson (Spook Country I think), Taipei x 3, Moby-Dick, Crank.
>is this what you hope for in a /lit gf?
No.

>goth section
underageb& or mentally hadicapped

>Organizing a bookshelf by color

Disgusting old hag.

>JR and the Recognitions are 'goth'
>neither are worn enough to have been read
bitch they're just black or dark grey books with light text
No she doesn't.

She does

kek

i'm getting flashbacks

Fuck no. S/He literally looks like Harry Potter. I don't want to be superficial here but a vital aspect of a gf is to have the desire to fuck her.

>that hag
>14

maybe one that worked in a coalmine for a decade

Considering the Darwinian meta-truth of partner selection is anything but superficial.

I'm a girl and I want to know if y9u guys would bones her?

This is a celibacy and antinatalism board.

way dat

I agree. I have neihbots in my apartment that smoke outside and they alway ab try to hide iit. "Dude is that legal?"

Taipei is autistic garbage. Fuck Tao Lin. He doesn't even post here.

who took this picture

Because life is not worth living and it is immoral to perpetuate the cycle of suffering.

>The Recognitions
>Goth
I-i guess it makes some semblance of sence. I mean, it is in part a critique of mimicked authenticity, which devalues any real experience, just like fake money drives inflation...
>Europe Central
What the fuck, I need an explanation.

it's amazing that a girl like this could read 'the recognitions' and still keep doing the same posturing hipster shit on social media that she's always been doing

Holy shit 2009 is that you?

yeah that's a good part of that book

>Colour coded bookshelves

I mean, she is doing it ironically, so Recognitions probably worsened the deal. Otto is stupid, useless, miserable, and his story ends poorly - for a posturing hipster, that's less of a warning and more of a role model.

She's behind multiple irony proxies.

>She's behind multiple irony proxies.

i mean it's basically a thousand page tome that is laughing at her posturing nonsense and shitting on everything she is about and yet she continues to take lolweed irony selfies next to it like she is absolutely smashing this whole "literature" thing.

i don't know whether that is proxy irony power that i can't even fathom or just garden-variety idiocy.

Again, irony can be used for both ignoring self-depreciation and incorporating it into your personality. Your Recognitions only makes their posturing stronger: they are proud of being retarded, which is a common trait among post-subcultures like hipsters and neets.

if she can survive an indictment roundhouse to the face like that and keep on truckin then maybe she is the hipster that this generation truly needs.

>shitty paperbacks
whats wrong with paperbacks, don't you take margin notes user?

I would unironicaly read your work

no it is bad that she has gaddis because now i dont want to enjoy him anymore

Man. You guys seem extra mean.
Lighten up /lit. Someone's just trying to share.

i'd hit it

drug addicted teenagers are not Veeky Forums

I'll take my ex instead, thank you. No dope smell, either.

Also, her library had no "goth section."

>i mean it's basically a thousand page tome that is laughing at her posturing nonsense and shitting on everything she is about

shit i might have to read it now.

Still an old hag

never realised lit was so against marijuana?? I'm a new fag so whatever. I smoke dope and it's a good time.

She was 16, and I suspect you're legally blind.

16 is old hag

A spoiled fat cunt, too.

Okay, son, calm down. You're a good little troll. Honest. I've never seen such fine trolling! Have a cookie.

>anyone i dont like is a troll
Relax, hag apologist.

woah god that's autism alright

Shh, eat your cookie, son. Good night.

New Money whores aren't attractive. No women are attractive past 14.

Yes, you're such a smart little vieux riche hebephile! Have a good sleep, now.

Let me guess? She broke up with you.

you posting unsolicited pictures of your plain looking underaged ex gf on this board sincerely makes me want to vomit

wow epic you're obsessed with an extremely plain and ugly whore

>contemporary literature
>drug-user
>honestly seems positively unnattractive
No thanks.

Sounds very familiar. Were you mentioned in the New Yorker?

user, I want to jerk off to her. Show me more, naked if you can.

this

>Taipei
>JR
good enough for me im trynna FUCK, my guy

Why is my man fucking Jack White?

>Pot smoking
>Attention whore
>"""Not like other girls"""

Niet

>three copies of Taipei

Good lord.

>JR to the left of Recognitions
REEEEEEEEEEEE PUT BOOKS BY SAME AUTHOR IN PUBLICATION ORDER GODDAMNIT

> What books can you identify on this shelf
JR, Recognitions, The Road, Original of Laura, Europe Central, TTTAAAIIIPPPEEEIII, Moby Dick.

I'm guessing she just bought these because they were black' neither of those Gaddis books have been read, and if you actually liked Nabokov but only had one of his books, it sure as fuck wouldn't be Laura.

They clearly have not been read, they're heavy and the cover is pretty soft, so there would be at least some damage. They, however, look like they're in perfect condition.

I doubt these are her only books. Calling it a "section" implies there are other parts.