What do you usually get from BK?

what do you usually get from BK?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_availability_of_McDonald's_products
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nausea

Fat

Their double cheeseburgers are god tier. Like eight years ago when the tendercrisp chicken sandwiches came out they were amazing. Absolutely perfect chicken sandwich, I got one last year and it was complete garbage.

/thread

two whopper jr
large fry
10 piece nugget with two ranches

double stacker and a small onion ring.

I usually get busy with a fat whore in the toilet for a cheeseburger.

Double Whopper with cheese and large fries.

>large fry
Just one French fry?
That's taking low carb to extremes, user.

These are god tier for long road trips

double cheeseburger and onion rings about once every year or two

I got food poisoning from one about 10 years ago in alaska...

side by side double cheeseburger

This, I get horrible stomach pains and constipation.

I used to get the double stacker, but that was too good for this world. Now I get the Bacon King. And always onion rings with zesty sauce.

as opposed to an over under

I got this the other day and it wasn't that good. I much prefer the original chicken sandwich.

My university has a Burger King on campus that accepts the university meal plan for lunch, dinner, and after 9pm. We would usually go for dinner right before 9 and get the reset meal plan meal. Your meal would usually pay for anything under 6.50 + tax, which was perfect for a small Extra Long Cheeseburger Combo

>Burger King Onions are too much to handle on this one

Extra Long Chili Cheese

10 piece nuggets
two rodeo cheeseburgers

$3.49

Seems like every time I get a whopper or one of its derivatives, they drench the fucker in mayo and yellow mustard.

I turn around 360 degrees and head to Mcdonalds

directions

that's where all of the flavor is.

fuck BK, i'm literally never going there again

the stupid nigger cooks have messed my order up the past 5 times i've been there, between 2 different locations

rip

that looks suprisingly good

Whopper no cheese.

Whoa when did they start doing this?

I'd still rather go to Wendy's for the spicy chicken though

what the fuck, is it covered in rice cereal???

%100 of the time I go to BK I get a whopper. I've been there 1 times.

It wasn't very good.

Can we all agree that Burger King is the worst fast food chain. I don't know anyone who eats at BK

they actually replaced that chicken sandwich with another one like 3 months ago. It's a lot better now, the only thing I get when I go there.

McDonalds is by a longshot.

No, people all over the world like mcdonalds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_availability_of_McDonald's_products

Irrelevant of what you think of it, it is the #1 fast food chain worldwide.

There was a brief time when the Whopper was decent and the onion rings were ok but I haven't been to a BK in 12 years so no idea if it's gotten better

People all over the world are fucking retarded faggots with shit taste.

I haven't gone to BK for years

You might be right on that point. It doesn't change the fact that they're the #1 fast food chain.

McKingOfShitFood doesn't give a fuck how salty you are.

$0.70 cone then I use the code I got from doing a survey from a receipt to get a free cheeseburger

my other order is the same but I get a $1 frozen coke instead of the ice cream which I can then refill when the staff isn't looking (because you aren't supposed to refill the frozen drink cups)

they don't have this deal right now tho so I don't go anymore...

Large chips covered with barbeque sauce and pulled pork. Costs the equivalent of $2.

I would like to go back to the 1960's and see how the Whopper tasted then.

Double Whopper meal to share with [spoiler]my wife[/spoiler].

>You might be right on that point.

correct

That looks like one burger is trying to asexually reproduce by dividing into two burgers.

>Not getting bacon on it
>Getting only 1

Total pleb

>Used to love those long chicken sandwiches with mayo and cheese
>Got one last year, it was over priced and the chicken had the consistency of fucking cardboard, it also didn't taste like anything at all

Fuck you marketing fag.

They do that when they fuck up the Patty so you can't taste it being burned
Protip I can still taste the burned Patty and the extra dressing makes it worse

the intense desire to eat elsewhere on the occasion I forget how terrible they are.

I like to get a bacon king once in a while. Its the only fast food I get besides pizza or chinese

He's a big fry.

Ironically enough, Burger King makes shit burgers. I'd rather eat their chicken fries or something from their breakfast menu.

directions to mcdonalds

depends on what coupons I have

the original king is goofy and manspreading which is quite unkingly

double whopper meal with cheese, extra pickles
medium fry
medium coke

>tfw no BK where I live, so I haven't had it in two years.

BK is one of the only fast food places I will not eat because it somehow manages to stink up everything. That "flame broiled" juice they put on their burgers or whatever it is is fucking horrible and smells even worse when coming out the other end.

I, too, know this feel

Whenever I go shopping in the next town over I always grab some on the way back, tastes even better now that I only get it once or twice a year though

>Can we all agree that Burger King is the worst fast food chain.
Only guy who says this is someone who doesn't eat many chains. Its not even 5th from the bottom.

Worst is probably Jack in the Box.

Same as this.

Interesting, I have to take a detour to work because of the stench from McDonalds.

A mix of stale oil, idling cars and teenagers one-hitting smokes on their breaks.

FPBP

I liked the BK stacker and cheesy tots. Both are gone around here. All the rest of the food sucks and it's always nasty inside their places and the employees always mess everything up even for people I see around me so it isn't just me. If someone asks for, say.."Number 3, medium" you simply push the button and push the size and enter it, it pops up on the screen, they make it how it should be made, then bag it and hand it to you. But no, some where along the line they think they will just do as they wish and fuck it all up and you don't get what you ordered. Even an item straight from the menu, by number, with no alterations and you get something different and stale and gross with a soggy but not wet bun which I don't even understand.

I like to get the pokemon burgers, and pretend im eating brock burgers, and i get it with fries ketchup mustard with picle and no onion and drink and a straw and napkin and toy and my unlces prenis 8n the ballpit, fuck niggers. Watch3d a crew m3mber straight up serve a cum burger to a homeless guy and laugh at him while he ate it. There is no god.

Nigga Jack in the box is great.

Even though I prefer McNuggz to BK Nuggets, 10 for a buck fifty is a helluva deal, where it's $3 for 12 at mcdonalds

the squirties

2 Chicken fries w/xtra zesty sauce
3 whoppers with cheese
2 large fries
2 large onion rings
large coke no ice

Directions to the nearest Wendy's.

Whopper no onions w/ cheese, onion rings and a coke. Throw in some tangy sauce for the rings.

>Not getting the 10 nuggets for $1.49
Usually if a friend is gonna smoke me out i go to bk and get us 30 nuggets. Pretty much the only time i ever go to bk

Whopper, B1G1 , or two double cheese burgers, on sale or nothing at all. The fries suck

>smoke me out
What does that mean?

We gonna smoke weed and they are providing all the weed

Rodeo Burger with a large Onion Ring and Zesty sauce.

diarrhea

propane poisoning

Used to love their chicken sandwiches when I was a kid. The spicy chicken sandwich was good too. Now if I go I get a Whopper with cheese and a fry. The nugget deal is great but their nuggets are pretty meh. Love their ranch dipping sauce. Only go once or twice a year.

>dat bacon croissanwhich tho

Either a Whopper with cheese or bacon cheeseburgers with extra pickle and onion. Fries are OK. Everything else is not worth the fat and money.

I get the french toast sticks. 3 for a dollar and they taste great and fill me up.

large fry and 10 pc nuggets for 3 dollars. I go maybe twice a year and for the last three years that's all I get

BK Triple Stacker with extra cheese meal

wendys burgers fucking suck. their chili and spicy nuggets are still godly though

Two Rodeo Burgers, a small fry, and a 10 piece nugget. Sometimes I get a Whopper or Original Chicken Sandiwch. Also, is it just the place I go to, but do the chicken nuggets taste a lot better than they did before a couple months ago?

Used to get that burger with 4 Patty's Whopper sized, thing was over a fucking pound with some onion rings and a soda
I never made it past half the burger so I always fed the rest to my dogger, holding that beast of a burger, eating until I was full and disposing enough to feed two starving children felt great
I have t gone to Burger King since my pupper died, he looked so happy with that thing, it was like doggy Christmas

2 for 5$ spicy chicken sandwiches with their onion rings and a drink

has anyone tried the buffalo chicken fries yet? haven't had the chance but i'll probably try them next time i go

The baconator is objectively the best fast food burger, it's simple in both content and design, it's square shaped and not round Wich allows for a .or please eating and since it's just a double cheeseburger with bacon. It's the perfect base for any crazy thing you can come up with
You can tell McDonald's has been trying to immitate it for years since other than the big Mac and double pounder not a single burger they come up with remains a staple meanwhile Wendy's only has to come up with a new topping for their famouo burger

this is what the patricians eat

>2 for $5 original chicken sandwich add cheese, onions and extra mayo
>large fries
>zesty sauce
>large water

Sometimes I get a Big Fish sandwich with extra tartar sauce

>didn't even mention that no black people touch your food

>BINARY BURGERFISSION

Texas Double Whopper

but my BK is so shit every time I get a burger it comes out warm/cold

Regret, and the shits.

>regret

Nothing. I'm an actual white person and I'm over the age of 25.