Why are testosterone supplements sketchy and illegal but doctors hand out estrogen like candy?

Why are testosterone supplements sketchy and illegal but doctors hand out estrogen like candy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisher's_principle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because laws are not always rational. This is what happens when you have lobbyists making the laws and not scientists and philosophers.

because testosterone causes autism and we don't need more autists.
Everyone hates autists

And we need more fembois?

Do we really need more fembois and hyperbitches?

you are right my fellow INTP.
The people have no idea what's good for them.

They must be trying to increase the tranny population for some reason.
I don't know why but I can understand that the beta males, which women don't like, are turning to this so they can fit in with society and fight off loneliness by becoming living sexual fetishes

>They must be trying to increase the tranny population for some reason.

National security reasons. The probability of social unrest is going up so they are neutralising the would be rioters and conspirators against the state by turning them gay.

>INTP
Those behavior categories are bullshit, there's nothing scientific about them.

What if politicians are actually satanists and are trying to make an androgynous society for satan?

You're giving the government far too much credit. The truth is because they are incompetent, not because there is a Machiavellian mastermind behind their doings.

Nah, just capitalist pigs trying to keep the pinko commies in check.

I am completely opposed to Hanlon's razor. I think it's dangerous to think that way. I mean, you might be right. But I'm going to assume the government is out there trying to turn potential enemies into effeminate traps to neutralise them.

Did you not notice how many crypto anarchist, self proclaimed enemies of the state, turned into trannies as of late? It's kind of crazy. And what's with the extreme left, again, self proclaimed enemies of the state, being full of degenerates, nowadays. It's like if Lenin were to raise from the grave and try to stage a revolution, he'd have an army of drag queens in stilettos and his armed march on the capital will turn into a gay parade.

it's just applied sociology

>Nah, just capitalist pigs trying to keep the pinko commies in check.

>realizes its its Christians vs Satanist Jews
>doesn't admit its Christians vs Satanist Jews

>Commies
>Bolsheviks
>Jews
>Satanism

Its a progression you see.

The government is incompetent, but the corporate puppetmasters pulling the strings are not incompetent, at least when it comes to leveraging their own power for their interests.

Social justice policies ease the mass production of estrogen.

the corporate puppetmasters couldn't even win a technically already won election

What are you talking about? They got all their wishes fulfilled.

Everyone is still going to pay out of their ass for the illusion of health insurance that will vanish the moment you need it. Education is still going to be a way to burden every child with a lifetime of debt. Oil, gas and coal will keep running our economy. Regulations on Wall St to reduce the chances of another fuck up are being eroded to nothing. The EPA is gone. I could keep going on. Everything on their wish list is being taken care off by the Republicans.

I'm a beta male weakling that identifies as a muscular alpha male chad where is my testosterone therapy.

delete this please.
We can't have this.
Turn around and go the opposite direction

>if you classify people according to definitions for classification it is wrong and unscientific
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisher's_principle

Historically only 40% of men reproduced while 90% of cunts did , this isn't new from Sexual Freedom, and right now there are still more new males to society than females (107:100).

The emasculation is simply to weaken people, not to make society stable.

pic related

One is a performance enhancing drug, and the other is not.

And estrogen doesn't enhance performance if you're trying to be a femboi?

Wouldn't the selection process of sexual freedom over time produce more males with superior traits than females?

>testosterone causes autism
Is that a fact?

No.

probably becuz one makes u agressive problem solver and another makes you a passive whiner.

Testosterone is dangerous

It's a lot of the reason that men don't live as long as women

It's just not good for your heart and shit

>Why are testosterone supplements sketchy and illegal
They're not though.

t. estosterone deficient user

Okay schlomo

The thing is that the core policies of both the Democratic and the Republican Party establishment benefits the elite multinational corporations in some way, and all of the narratives support framing the problem and solution in such and such way that prevents any real understanding of how to aid all Americans. If you want to understand American politics, read up about the US Chamber of Commerce and read the book Manufacturing Consent by Noam Chomsky.

The Paris Accords were designed to redistribute industrial assets overseas while providing another competitive advantage for developing markets, so they can transplant the hard-earned R&D and capital from the West into low income, low socioeconomic status areas where they don't have to pay skilled workers as much as they used to. If nations were serious about climate change, they would switch to nuclear power TODAY.

While most investment companies have been hedging against the United States, and would not be thrilled by the resurgence of energy, since it is responsible for much of its GDP growth, plenty of large energy companies will be ecstatic under the Trump administration, so we'll see even larger growth of giant multinational corporations, only of one particular flavor. Perhaps an interesting fracture in multinational corporation factions, probably because you can't export entire oil fields to extract them somewhere else or import too much cheap skilled labor without turning the country red.

I could go on and on about this. It's up to Trump to cut through a middle path and actually help American companies by providing advantages that every other self-interested country does to their own industries, and to squash the power of the banks by replacing the failed Dodd-Frank Act, which only made banks bigger while stifling middle class investment, with his "21st century Glass-Steagall" plan. And at this rate, I'm starting to become skeptical that Trump will be able to navigate toward success.

killed the thread with a nuanced opinion you dumbass

autism is an extremely masculine trait.
The brains of autists are extremely male while non-autists have brains more similar to girls.

(((Why do you think?)))