Why is fast food so expensive now? This morning I paid $9.00 for two sausage biscuits from Mcdonalds and a ice coffee...

Why is fast food so expensive now? This morning I paid $9.00 for two sausage biscuits from Mcdonalds and a ice coffee, I could have gone to a diner and gotten a home cooked meal for that.

Because of fatties they can charge whatever they want. Convenience became addiction.

>arby's
>cheap

You dun fucked up

I've always loved McD's breakfast, but the last time I went there I was outraged at how expensive it was for just me and I usually don't care about things being expensive. I think it was over $12 for a breakfast meal and two additional hash browns. Haven't been back since.

This. If fat fucks like you didn't buy them OP, then they wouldn't be able to charge so much. But you do, so they can. You stupid fat fuck. Fucking fatass.

What's your fucking problem? Calm your tits

>wahh 9 and 12 dollars is too much

Fucking poor people. If McDonald's is to expensive stop paying for internet take your hose water and bag of rice and fuck off.

Shut up you fat cunt.

Man, I would pay money to beat the shit out of both of you faggots.

You don't have to pay. I'll kick your faggot ass for free bitch. Keep talking that pussy shit on the internet where you're nice and safe but irl I'd fuck your shit up.

Although convenience is also more of a factor than ever, parents don't properly teach their kids how to cook anymore so they grow up already mainlining fast food.

Gonna swing those hamfists at me you stupid tub of lard? I'll just walk back 3 paces so you go into cardiac arrest trying to get to me, you filthy obese mess.

Parents don't properly teach cause they can't cook themselves or only know 3 shitty recipes with cans and microwave meals

And let me guess, your fatass accepted the price, paid for it, and now you're on here venting?

sausage biscuits are a dollar each, unless you mean sausage/egg/cheese biscuits

You can't get a "home" cooked meal at a diner unless someone lives there.

Haha or semantics meme xD

Kill yourself.

What states are you faggots in? I want to make this happen. I'm probably going to choke you out after I beat the fuck out of you.

One of the beauties I have learned getting older and teaching myself to cook is realizing how much of a snob I have become. I can cook anything and everything. Why the fuck do people still pay that much? Laziness that's why. You could have made that easy dude, but you're lazy as fuck and you're inconsiderate of your own time.

You know it costs 9 bucks? because you don't respect yourself, your time, and your body. You lazy OP. You have no one to blame but yourself. I can't feel bad for your wasting of money. Convenience is the nice way of putting it. Laziness is the reality of it.

Come on down to New Mexico big boy. Albuquerque since you want to get into specifics. Our murder rate is pretty high, so do be expecting to die here. I will personally bury you in the mesa.

>could have gone to a diner and gotten a home cooked meal for that.

Who do you know that lives in a diner?

What a tough guy over the internet. I'm 6'3" 275lbs plus I'll just let you punch me once then shoot the shit out of you. Die slow.

fpbp. Not everyone knows how to cook and is creating demand for it from their laziness. People are literally addicted to fast food and all the shit in it, not to mention having to go to a diner and socialize irl? How many millenials do you think are willing to put their phone down for 45 minutes and enjoy a meal?

Every quarter or so I make sure to go to McDicks or Tbell and spend $15 on the value menu and try to eat it all in one go to remind myself of what food isn't.

That's adorable. You can of course use your hands sweetie. I'll be the guy with the gun ending your life :)

LMAO of course you're angry, you live in the shittiest most depressing meth capital of America. I take it all back, lol. I no longer want to beat your ass, you literally live in hell and your life must be suffering. I happen to live in San Diego so I'm 99% certain my life is infinitely better than yours just based on our locations. Enjoy your terrible life.

Do you live in NYC or something? That'd cost me $5 tops

Nope, not suffering at all. I got it good out here. The economy is so fucked out there that is super easy to buy a house. New Mexico works the way most states work with segregation as well. I'm a white male in a white, gated neighborhood, in the richest district in abq. I'm not in hell at all, I'm a spoiled child who has gotten everything he has asked for, I live with my parents (free rent, free food, free money) and I currently am surrounded in thousands of dollars in musical and computer equipment.

But you know, whatever helps you generalize, stereotype, and make you feel better about your situation.

At this point, if I want a burger I just go to an actual burger joint. The only acceptable fast food anymore is pizza, bean burritos from Taco Bell, or an occasional Subway.

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Pic related, that's me

the receipts always have a BOGO

I usually buy mine at the gas station its like $2.00 for 2. $4 if you buy the bob evens ones but they dont sell them anymore :(

Was going to say this, glad it's the first response

The strange thing about fuckers being proud of living in a remote area like New Mexico, they can't even have a garden because they're in a desert. If you're going to live in a flyover shithole, at least live in an area where you can grow your own food. You fucking piece of shit.

>where do you live? imma beat you up irl
>oh ok, I live here, come on down
>lol nm

Veeky Forums everyone

1) Arbys was never cheap
2) Mcdonalds dollar menu has completely fucked consumer sensibilities on food cost inflation

I wouldn't go to New Mexico if he put me up in a 5 star hotel and gave me $10,000. It's a garbage state full of garbage people.

blog more

Go fuck yourself

kek so asshurt

Oh yeah? Well I'm 6'11" 320 lbs and if you try to shoot me, I'll drop nukes on your bitch ass.

Probably something to due to beef prices and the herd die off a couple years ago. Or just greedy corporations, and even greedier franchise owners.

Fun fact: sausage biscuit is the best calorie per dollar value item at McDonald's

Damn good food in NM. The northern half is really pretty also. I would go to NM anytime.

>12 dollars
>not too much
you can buy real food with that kind of money. fuck mcdonalds

hahaha that's hilarious dude. You don't know anything about New Mexico. My backyard is nothing but a garden. We have a pool, koi pond, and I grow weed both out here and indoors. We currently have carrots, watermelon, roses, chives, corn, wheat-grass, dill weed, strawberries, grapes, pumpkins, potatoes, tomatoes, squash, spinach, bananas, pineapples, apples, and peaches growing in my backyard.

But you know, whatever helps you generalize, stereotype, and feel better about your situation.

You're only putting egg on your face more by responding back to me and trying too hard for your agenda.

Where the fuck do you live? I got a big breakfast with a hashbrown and small coffee for 7$.

can you faggots go back to larping on pol or whatever shit hole you crawled out of?

San Diego
It was a bacon egg and cheese biscuit meal and 2 extra hash browns.

Fuck, is even Veeky Forums autistic now?

just a prank breh

btw Veeky Forums was always autistic

I'm so fucking ready for pol to implode on itself.
This hot air culture can't last forever.

Liberal hysteria is 10x worse than anything on /pol/. At least /pol/ is set in reality.

GET A LOAD OF THIS COMMUNIST SJW EVERYONE AMI RITEHAHAHAHA GOD I HATE YOU GAY PEOPLE BUT NOT ME I'M A MAN I'M A BIG MAN
I deal with both cultures on a daily basis.
They're mostly the same. It's a very symbiotic relationship.
I mean like you couldn't take pol criticism without bringing up sjw nonsense and it's the same for sjws when you criticize them.

>tfw rising minimal wages will mean that I will soon no longer have to deal with real people at fast food places
Feels good man.

Jesus christ this. The people always complaining about the /pol/ boogeyman is 20 times worse than anything /pol/ has ever posted.

>I grow weed

Dude that is so based. I bet you grow that based kush. Omg you are based

>KILL ALL NIGGERS
>MUDSLIMES
>X IS SUBHUMAN
etc etc
>NO THE LEFTIST ARE THE REAL RACISTS!
>LOOK AT THIS ARTICLE
>DID YOU READ MY ARTICLE?
>WHY WON'T YOU READ MY FUCKING ARTICLE? IT PROVES EXACTLY WHAT I SAY
GOD YOU'RE SUCH A LIBERAL KEK FAGOOT NIGGER JESUS YOU'RE ACTING JUST LIKE AN SJW I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE LIKE YOU THEY SHOULD BE BANNED AND HUNG FROM A ROPE GOD I WANT TO COME OVER THERE AND KILL YOU RIGHT NOW

Give me a break.

>WAAAAAAH LOOK AT WHAT THEY SAID WAAAAAAAHHH

No user, you give me a break.

Alright man. Enjoy your Trump pumpet, same as the last puppet.

Actually I honestly apologize to everyone for commenting on politics at all. I need to quit feeding it any more energy.

I hope everyone has a nice day. Peace.

That's all you had to say user, no one want to have political arguments on a food board.

>McD breakfast
I have breakfast about 3 times a week at a local resto-bar. 3 eggs bacon, sausage, beans, toast, poteito, fruit, unlimited coffee costs me 5-8 canada monopoly money.

I don't understand why people would pay 3/2 the cost for 1/5 the food with their McMuffin combo. Yet I drive by mcdonalds every day and there's a 10 car waiting line for the drive through.

Because idiots will pay it.

California should be walled of so Californians can escape, and then nuked.

Oh that makes sense then. Gotta pay for that low income housing somehow.

McDonald’s sources its fresh ingredients from the same places my supermarket does. Bagged Greens? Yes. Blueberries from the Central Valley? Done. Major Brand Apple Slices? You got it. Also, the egg McMuffins are made with eggs that are cracked right onto the griddle. Sure the strawberry banana smoothie has a lot of sugar in it, but so do smoothies everywhere else and the ones at McDonald’s have the most vitamin C. For the record, my kids order the small strawberry-banana smoothie which is a 12 oz drink clocking in at 210 calories.Not to mention the fruit and walnut salad, a great snack for kids. It is the most hidden item on the menu. Even most employees don’t realize it’s there, but if you ask for it by name, they can find it. Above all, the kitchens and pantries at McDonald’s are immaculate.

Wew

fast food is cheaper now than it's been for a long time. deals everywhere for 4-5 items for $5 or less

the beauty of competition

This fucking thread.

So was he actually being stalked or did he just go full schizo?

more like he could have gotten some pussy if it was actually a real story

>when you're such a pussy you need a gun to win a fight

hi shill

>I can't read

God, I love reviewbrah.

Technically, "sausage" means "sauce egg". Learn your food history.

Some faggot broke in his home and took some pictures. Also watched his family go about their daily lives. Definitely a stalker.

You are not a snob. You have just come to realize that the cost of laziness is paying a lot of money for really crappy food. The only people who would call this snobbery are people who think nice things are a scam, failing to realize the garbage they're eating is really the scam.

£4 for a sausage McMuffin, a hash brown, and a drink in the UK. Americlaps are being ripped off

OP is just trolling.

I often get McD's breakfast when I have to drive to my corporate office for work instead of the local place. I get a sausage burrito, hash brown, sausage McMuffin, and a drink. Costs exactly $4.54. That's about 3 pound 50 p.

First off

>iced coffee
Fuck all the way off permanently

Also GOAT dollar menu is taco bell tied with rallies. Mcdonalds dollar menu is good for breakfast.

I do.
Fuck you.

ice coffee, what are you doing son? sausage biscuit is about a dollar everywhere around here.

Sausage biscuits are only like $1.50. If you get Sausage biscuits with egg, then its like $3.00 each which fits your pricing compaint.

So, you're a pleb for letting them put eggs in your sausage biscuts so anything else you have to say is irrelevant.

Don't mind fast food and not nose-in-the-air about it's quality, but I haven't eaten any in years because the price has stopped matching up with the product.

Fucking Mic-Drop.

It shouldn't have cost that OP. Iced coffee is 99c. Hrm. I think you messed up and just didn't order the better special of the day. There will always be something BOGO or the better deal. Also I can't tell you how often I get breakfast coupons in the sunday paper or the mail for fast food from McDs to dunkin donuts. I rarely do breakfast drivethroughs, since it's no time to make that stuff at home. My coffee is better too.

But, in general, yes, I have noticed that most fast food has some very expensive value meals now, topping $12 at lunch. But, I would be concerned that there is something wrong with most restaurant prices, where simple diners are having those burgers at the same price point. But for breakfast, any place that has senior citizens often will have one simple breakfast inexpensive but might charge a lot for coffee.

What the hell is wrong with you people????

McDonalds doesn't owe you anything. Nobody is forcing you to give them $9 for some shit on a biscuit and cold coffee. You could have gone to literally anywhere else to buy breakfast or ingredients for breakfast and made the same shit yourself.

>I could have gone to a diner and gotten a home cooked meal for that.
Then why didn't you? The fact that you didn't is exactly why they get away it.

What a horrible thread

Inflation in combination with the increased logistical costs of supplying franchises across the globe. Diners are becoming relatively cheaper due to local supply.

>when the first post is conveniently also the best post

>biscuit
God dammit America

how am i supposed to cook when i work 60 hours a week

that's not the point, the point is you can get much better quality food from better fast casual restaurants for around the same price.

The fuck who did that needs to be beaten. This guy is clearly severely autistic yet he's actually trying to put himself out there, and here some wackdoodle goes trying to scare him shitless.

All of that would've been $4 and change where I live

Cook one large dish that will last an entire week.

So are we all fighting each other now?

It's only $1.60 for an Egg Sausage McMuffin here. $2.70 if you want a hash brown and drink with it. So, for your order, that would've been somewhere around $3.30, or probably less since I doubt they would charge as much for the no-egg-just-a-sausage-inna-biscuit version.