I'm taking a mormon fella out to a gay bar soon for a laugh

I'm taking a mormon fella out to a gay bar soon for a laugh.

As a Mormon, he has never
>Drunk alcohol
>Drunk tea
>Drunk coffee
>Taken any kind of stimulant
for his entire life

Whats his alcohol tolerance going to be like do you reckon? Will 4-5 pints be okay for him? I don't want to accidentally make him pass out or anything.

why a gay bar though?
He's probbly quite homofobic

Yea thats why I'm taking him
I think it might be funny to make him uncomfortable like that

Alcohol tolerance doesn't exist, you just get better behavioral tolerance. If he's tall then it'll take a few pints but he might not like the taste.

This sounds suspiciously like you're trying to get him unconscious so you can suck his cock.

>4-5 pints
He'll get wrecked off that.
Most people get fucked up off 3 drinks when it's their first time.

dont be a retard of course it exists
the human body can build up a tolerance of pretty much any drug, why would alcohol be an exception?

I really hope you read this comment and take it to heart. Buy him 1 beer and WAIT 30 MINUTES ATLEAST! Then buy him another beer, and wait ANOTHER 30 minutes.

then buy him a 3rd one (if he's liking it) and then he'll probably be goofy as shit. At this point you need to time his beverages by 45 min -> 1 hour.

He won't know his limits and has 1/2 of the tolerance of a regular drinker. I repeat, he will NOT know his pace and will go way to fast. So help him out by timing it, it will also help if he does handle it badly so you can say the system makes sure he's okay.

Fuck it's Pride weekend in SLC... So much for going out tonight

Mormans are gay as fuck, bro. Don't be surprised if he wants to suck your dick after you get him drunk. Or maybe that's your plan, it's strange for a breeder to go to a gay bar with another"straight" dude. Just don't let him drink too much, too quick. It will sour his opinion on alcohol, which is best enjoyed in moderation. Hope you get lucky or whatever, as a faggot I like to fuck straight dudes from time to time as well.

Use a B.A.C calculator to get an idea of what will get him drunk if you're worried about it

Once again Inspector Clousea you've cracked the riddle!

Op is gay you dingleberry

OP is a fag

>Don't be surprised if he wants to suck your dick after you get him drunk
ruthless
>Or maybe that's your plan
savage
>as a faggot I like to fuck straight dudes from time to time as well.
kys
find some street tacos to help absorb the alcohol on the way home. or if the bar serves food get some greasy fried food.

Are you taking him to that gay bar a couple blocks up from the Salt Lake City bus station? I had a layover on a cross country bus trip for 6 hours and wound up there during happy hour. I'm fucking straight too, but things got a bit out of hand when pitchers were $4.00! That's when I accepted Kinsey's bell curve as reality.

He's not mormon, he'll act really drunk after you've had 15 drinks vs his 2 and you'll wake up tomorrow missing a wallet and kidney.

Don't trust the latter saint jew.

Or you just want to get him drunk and get fucked by him and are trying to clue him in that you are a queer.

>taking straighties to gay bars

Kill yourself op. There's nothing worse than the straight couple that comes to the gay club because "omg yas queen slay" and then they both awkwardly sit in the corner and avoid contact with everyone like they have ebola.

Please elaborate on your experience with normal people in your faggot club.

this

>being this gay
I have a gay friend whose parties I go to sometimes, almost every time there's that one guy like who you starts talking about his incredibly graphic sex life and then gives me the stink eye and says "oh I guess we have to censor ourselves, we wouldn't want anyone to get OFFENDED"

Straight people who do that are just as gross but I guess when a gay does it he manages to chalk up all the reactions to homophobia.

It's drank, you twice-fried doughnut.