If I drop 3 hits of acid and after 2+ hours drop 150 mg MDMA, will that be more intense than doing 5 hits of acid alone?

If I drop 3 hits of acid and after 2+ hours drop 150 mg MDMA, will that be more intense than doing 5 hits of acid alone?

Most I've done is 500ug of acid and wasn't a big problem for me

Will it be intense as balls?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.420chan.org/stim/res/280575.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try it and report back

This isn't exactly science. How is "intense" actually measured? Who the fuck knows, who the fuck cares. Just try it and see.

its just different, tho not that different

in my exp, reverse has been more fun tho

it will be a different experience because the serotonin that mdma releases will not play that big of a role when your 5-ht2a receptors are being assraped by lsd but norepinephrine and dopamine will take their toll which might make the experience intense in a different way like you might feel a bit like dying due to vasoconstriction and your heart beating like a redneck spouse

i'm doing a bit of research myself on lsd but i've got a sample size of one. if you want you can take some lsd and report how your 3d vision changes and the differences in light and in darkness, i'd be very much interested, op

Acid is fun and all but haven't you seen those people who over do psychedelics and are burn out, always talking about spiritual this spiritual that. It's almost like psychedelics have there own form of brain damage.

If you aren't having a good enough time on two hits of acid..... You have a problem

Those people are schizophrenics. They're drawn to drug use, but the drug use isn't what made them schizophrenic, in fact there has been 50+ years of research into lsd and NO link has been found between it and any mental illness.

If you've never done more than 2 hits you have no idea how deep it really is.

My friend is unironically in a mental institution right now because the retard abused LSD and smoked pot constantly. It makes sense to me now because he used to have a very curious personality, so I presume the drugs merely brought out what was under the surface.

LSD doesn't cause brain damage though but it does strengthen some connections that are usually weak and it promotes new unique ones so it will have an effect on your psyche and consciousness.

I wasn't saying that. I'm saying it makes you weird. Like potheads DUDE WEED. Acid heads DUDE ACID.

Also we don't have the tools to properly asses brain damage on those levels. We can look for specific markers that are generally indicators but it is nowhere near hard evidence. To say it doesn't/cant happen on any illicit drug is ignorant.

Denial and minimizing () is another common theme these chemical hippies parrot. Sure magical thinking isn't as bad as dopamine damage but it's completely avoidable with moderation.

Only reason I'm responding is because acid heads in their heyday are annoying

Sounds more like weed, which often triggers psychosis for those that are prone. Some way that it detaches the user from experience.
That's not true. Those people exist but it's usually weed or Molly or whippets from a young age. Like the other user said schizophrenia spectrum people are prone to estoric beliefs and going overboard. I'm one and I've done lots of psychedelics, I'm a rationalist.

Or you could be a real man and do it the right way.

boards.420chan.org/stim/res/280575.php

Also you're wrong. There have been hardly any studies done on chronic lsd usage

I've done up to 700 ug, felt full ego death, etc, but I honestly prefer 100-200 ug dose. When you get to those high doses, you just lose yourself and the whole experience is a blur. Lower doses are more interesting, interactive, and memorable.

Different mechanism of action, non-synergetic, thus it is uncomparable.

Acid can fuck you up. I know people that have had all sorts of issues because of it. One guy was totally convinced of the whole "LSD has no side effects" so he dropped like 15 times over the course of a summer and proceeded to lose his damn mind. He saw "shadow people" in the corners of his vision. He couldn't look at a tree without seeing human faces. This lasted for months after he stopped dosing. He had to take a year off school to get his mind right.

I'm fairly sure it's the combo of lsd+weed that does you in, and how often you use it. Your consciousness needs to recuperate and psychological damage can't really be judged in our current parameters because it's too abstract for our understanding of what consciousness is.

That's why I urged OP to do some experiments for me, the best way to study it is to see what throws it off balance.

I would not combine LSD with MDMA. The effects just seem counter-productive. You'll have more of a general "fucked up" effect than any kind of synergistic mind blowing effect.

Drop some acid, wait for it hit, then start doing lines of ketamine and go lay down in your bed. I shit you not bro. My wall turned into a book shelf and then books started coming off and opening in mid-air like out of Jumanji or some shit.

dosage and intensity are directly related.
plus OP is essentially creating a chemical soup so a chemist should be able to predict how they would mesh.
t. physicist

Why don't you ask 420chan instead of destroying this board?

Throw in some nitrous oxide and cocaine to really take it to the next level.

chemsits don't study biological things, biologists do

chemists have no idea how much a chemical goes through saliva, how it goes through blood, or even if LSD targets same receptors as MDMA.

lql

>a chemist should be able to predict how they would mesh.
>chemsits don't study biological things, biologists do

this makes me laugh.

I doubt the best trained of either (or any) discipline could actually predict how these would react together, at least not qualitatively, only quantitatively.

Maybe they could say that a neurotransmitter will be inhibited, another one will be excited, but neither could accurately tell you what the subjective experience may be like.

>Will it be intense as balls?
The only discipline that is qualified to answer this question is the discipline of a drug addict. erowid.org should be able to help you

Sounds like a gr8 way to get HPPD dood

terrence mckenna i believe got cancer from the temporal part of his lobe something to think about

lsd just wears me out physically, the stomach and pituitary need a month to get back to norm

i can do a quarter tab every couple weeks

lsd can make you sleep deprived over weeks, the drug takes a month to get out of your system. it takes away your energy maybe a fifth of what a meth drug would do

my bookshelf turned into my lungs and my books were my dusty airways from smoking weed