Ok im going to a bar for the first in a few mins to watch the rest of the game tonight

Ok im going to a bar for the first in a few mins to watch the rest of the game tonight

How should I act? Who should I sit near? Should I eat before and drink some before? Can I cheer and talk shit?

It's Sunday night. You will be hanging out with the true alcoholics.

Its a rough dive bar too, dunno why my friend wants to go there, apparently they have good wings though

Sit at the table closest to the hottest chicks in the place.
Ignore them.
Keep looking at the table with less attractive chicks.
Allow the hot chicks to notice.
Make sure you're laughing and joking with your friend.
Wait for a chick from the hot table to approach
Profit.
If they never approach, fuck it.
You were going to beat off later anyway.
You lost nothing.
Keep practicing.
It'll work eventually.
The less you care, the more likely it will happen for you.

I dont know if many or any hot chicks will be at this bar, its pretty dingy/rough and in a sorta rough area lol. I just dont wanna talk shit during the game and get beat

Sit down and drink your beer?
It's a bar dude, not some weird socialite event with rules

im sure there are things to do and not do

Thank you for this PUA advice from 2007. Also, be sure to wear a big foam cowboy hat for peacocking purposes.

don't talk to people that don't want to be talked to. that's it

You're right, just grab a chick and rape her

Follow the same etiquette you'd use at a coffee shop?

act extremely confident. talk VERY loud, from the moment you walk in the door. if the bartender is a waitress call her "toots", they like that. sit as close to the servers station as possible, even if the bar is empty. when they ask what you want, say "whatevers free!" then once you say you are kidding, ask her what kinds of champagne they have and if she knows the region and year. after she either explains them or says they dont have any, order two budlights. when they come, slide one to the server/bartender and say "for you, babe"

do it user i swear its fool[proof. gets me laid everytime.

That doesn't sound right

if you have to even ask such questions you're probably autistic as fuck and would be better off staying home or killing yourself desu

Sit down, drink, if somebody doesn't want to talk to you don't fucking talk to them.
That's about it. Same as a coffee shop.

Ask to pet the rabbit?

>pet the rabbit

>>>R9k

or just talk to a girl you think is attractive like a normal person instead of trying to pretend they will notice or care if you are eyeballing ugly chicks.

>Just talk to her bro xD
Doesn't work at all in bars.

>How should I act?
aggressive. bars are like prison, if you look soft people will fuck with you, if you look like a bad ass they will leave you be
>Who should I sit near?
if you're going with friends, make sure to sit on a separate table to them so that you look like a cool aloof lone wolf. if you're going on your own, look for the hottest girl in the place and confidently pull up a chair and sit next to her.
>Should I eat before and drink some before?
drink some if you want. don't eat.
>Can I cheer and talk shit?
no.

>toots

>all women respond the same to everything

ive done this plenty of times, got numbers, and even fucked a few of them that same night. One was a jewish lawyer with big tits, no shit.

>if you look soft people will fuck with you, if you look like a bad ass they will leave you be.

bad advice for OP, the last thing he needs is to look for trouble there

Stay home, you are too fucking stupid to exist.

>pua
Idiot

I waitress at a sports bar/nightclub. Seen this work many a time.

That's nice, t-toots.

>toots
Sportsbar/nightclub, not diner, asswad

Or you just spend your whole night putting on a show that no one notices like some kind of insecure homo

I don't get out enough to know the difference, lady!
Now, are you going to have sex with me or will you just be some friendzoning bitch who obviously doesn't realise what a catch I am?

/r9k/ called.

They want their thread back.

I don't know. I don't really remember the first time I went to a bar. I think it might be normal to at least wonder a little how you're supposed to behave.
I guess I just went and took and empty seat and had a beer and then another beer and eventually got talking to someone else.

I posted there they told me to come here. Wtf

>autism

post your feet

act normal you ducking retard, sit with your friend, eat the tapas and drink beer. Nobody in the bar cares about you except the owner who want you to pay.
Jesus man

thanks ill try its almost time to leave soon

Damn this guy got it figured out

It's been over 4 hours... is OP kill?

no im here, it wasnt that fun, some guy got thrown into a wall. and someone complained about my jukebox choices. this was the bar

we need more stories. tell us what you played on the jukebox etc

what the fuck did you pick on the jukebox?

The hot girls will ditch you after winning you over. If your point is they need to address their insecurity by proving they are more attractive to you than the other girls, they don't need to sleep with you to do that.

Dean Martin and deathgrips.

kek

I hate to tell you but the name of that bar screams "gay" all the way to hell and back.

Surprisingly, this is not a gay bar

That place looks terrifying

just stay home and find your game on a stream
bars suck if you're alone