TORONTO BOOK ALERT

BMV at yonge and dundas just got in a giant shipment of NYRB books. the tables and shelves are filled with them. most are $7- $9. I've been going for years and have never seen this many NYRB.

Posting in oddball thread
I don't live in Toronto but good on any person that finds this info relevant.

Thanks user, I got a reason to leave my house now

not sure if the same goes for all of their locations. but most likely?

Bloor and spadina store has a whole table. Sick selection senpai

holy shit NYRB has been shilling this board forever and now they're shilling specific retail establishments?

btw if you guys aren't shills, kill yourselves desu
there have been libraries all around you with all of these titles forever and now

>I got a reason to leave my house now

so you can spend your money on pretty wrappers for shit you will clearly never read anyways

kill yourself desu

they had this last week

>using desu twice in one post
You fucked up sempai

desu please

I literally walked by the Yonge and Dundas location an hour ago. I didn't even think about going in. Maybe tomorrow.

A

>nyrb shilling
So fucking stupid considering every mention is paired with a torrent

>tfw have gotten every nyrb epub I could find on libgen and that collection user posted
>both of these together are still missing so many and barely have any of them published after 2014

Is there even anywhere to find them reliably?

this desu desu

Why do people on this board like this publisher? Any particular reason?

>Wordsworth

Absolutely revolting

new york city idiot.

they feel nice, hold together pretty well, and are designed beautifully - not to mention they only really publish top notch lit

personally, oxford is my favorite publisher, but that's just because I like their red and white covers and how they group up on my shelf

i agree with the design, it really is something. My copy of stoner is so nice to hold.

Toronto meet up when

Didn't we already try to do this in like September? What ever happened to that?

But anyways yeah I'd reach. Toronto's probably the Veeky Forumsest city in the world, second only to NYC

?

Same deal here. Maybe I'll see you there user