Will science ever be able to answer some of the fundamental metaphysical questions...

Will science ever be able to answer some of the fundamental metaphysical questions, such as "is there anything beyond my own mind" and "why does the Universe work this way"?

Other urls found in this thread:

anhr18.site/
yktstydutduydjycjyjyydjudtd.tumblr.com/post/137254330414/loliuu-团子爱丽丝系列2高清套图-更多精彩套图请关注我
imgur.com/a/iTNgI
jkforum.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6436325&extra=page=1&ordertype=1&threads=thread
wbz404512215.tumblr.com/post/144438522997/ailuoli-团子系列套图之jk黑脚少女写真
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>didnt get an answer from the first thread
>let me just remake it

god damn it

No. Science is practiced within bounds that preclude answers to such questions.

>is there anything beyond my own mind
Obviously Yes. Most of the Universe.

>why does the Universe work this way
Laws of Physics based on Math.

Chemistry is based on Physics. Biology is based on Chemistry. Psychology is based on Biology. Sociology is based on Psychology.

Yes, but the answers will change the grammatical objects of those sentences.

>love this bitch figure
>download 5gb of her sets
>finally see her face in some chinese forum
>it's shit

Top tier pedobait though

Gonna need a name or sauce user.

Post her face

Never found her name, just download a bunch of rars from a tumblr that is banned nowadays.
Her photos aren't hard to find though.
Just search 黑 脚 少女 and there's a bunch of chinese sites with her sets

Doing god's work user

but what if this shit is just your mind's creation

You must have a pretty freaky imagination then user.

Googling the name led me to this website
anhr18.site/
, don't know how sketchy it is though

yktstydutduydjycjyjyydjudtd.tumblr.com/post/137254330414/loliuu-团子爱丽丝系列2高清套图-更多精彩套图请关注我

And a thank you to you too user

No. Science is a methodology that does not operate within the boundaries of metaphysics

>why does the Universe work this way

>Laws of Physics based on Math.

>but what if this shit is just your mind's creation

Like String Theory?

Do you actually know anything about string theory or are you just like meme tyson and decide to criticize things without any knowledge of the field or developments.

Yes and they already have been answered many times over. However, only by way of spiritual science can you answer those questions, not by gross material science. Look into Hinduism and Buddhism, they're the sciences of consciousness.

No.
At the end of the day we just assume the world outside our mind is real because if it wasn't, there wasn't anything we could do about it anyway.

>However, only by way of spiritual science can you answer those questions
>spiritual science

Math is based on Phylosophy.

Philosophy is based on Sociology

Post more of her sets faggot.

Not but I was able to download her sets here anhr18.site/
Also
imgur.com/a/iTNgI

>>.9014600
I'm a Undergrad College Student but

I know a little bit of the Math & Physics that are baby steps for later understand String Theory. Such as:

Topology, Differential Geometry, Complex Analysis, Group Theory, Functional Analysis, Quantum Mechanics, Tensor Calculus & General Relativity, Lagrangian & Hamiltonian Mechanics, Statistical Mechanics, Solid State Physics.

& I know that Strung Theory uses Graduate Math & Physics far beyond I know.

However I'm very aware that String Theory even if true is extremely difficult to Prove Experimentally at all.

That makes String Theory a Very Meme Research Area.

If by meme research you mean research that resulted in at the very least 5 fields medals, the creation of several new fields of mathematics, the creation of tools that solved many long standing conjectures or gave incredible insights into subjects, including physics, then yes, meme research. But seriously though, thanks to string theory we've advanced our understanding of certain hairy fields in a very real way, at least at the level that string theory has provided tools and new ways to think about problems. from ads/cft being applied to super conductors and condensed matter physics/phase transitions in general, to string calculations used to peer into the physics of black holes, a new level of understanding of qft, a whole new way to look at particle physics and making calculations (amplituhedron) and the associate revolution in scattering theory, developing techniques in effective/perturbative field theory to analysis qcd, the various other duality relations that have been popping, and that's not including the purely mathematical examples. Now you're completely right that it can't be tested, any maybe it shouldn't even properly called physics yet, however it is clear that studying string theory is useful in developing new mathematical and physics tools, insights, and concepts. So it may be good to think of string theory as a toy model that can provide insight into reality, even if it may not necessarily end up being correct.

Had these two links from last time I saw these:

jkforum.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6436325&extra=page=1&ordertype=1&threads=thread

wbz404512215.tumblr.com/post/144438522997/ailuoli-团子系列套图之jk黑脚少女写真

No idea what her name is or what's written on these sites.

Science will eventually exclude every scientific explanation to "the mind". Leaving a "what ever it is, it's not scientifically possible to know" conclusion.
Obviously science will be needed to reach this conclusion.
There are surprising science to come which gives more besides this "not fully scientific answer" (sorry to burst your bubble).
There are 7.5 billion brains, each very similar to one and another. The possibility of recording brain activity and calculating deltas is staggering. Science has not started here yet since the tech isn't there. Questions have not been thought of and no answers given, scientists are still living in oblivion due to lack of collected data..
But the data will come and conclusions will be drawn. While not being able to scientifically reach the core problem of the mind, many auxiliary problems will be solved, such as "what happens with my mind after I die".

No. That's not for science to figure it out.
If you can't reproduce something in a lab or have a theory that you cannot test that's not science. It is pseudoscience or metaphysics.