Tfw the culture that produced Dante, Kant, and Bach is literally killing itself

>tfw the culture that produced Dante, Kant, and Bach is literally killing itself
>tfw the barbarian Muslims will take over Europe by 2030
I need some literature to help me cope with this feel

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2014/06/07/archipelago-and-atomic-communitarianism/
slatestarcodex.com/2016/07/25/how-the-west-was-won/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw7oWL8wb1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

slate star codex

the last psychiatrist

lol get over youself nerd. Europe isn't killing itself, and Dante, Kant, and Bach would laugh at your sorry ass

Why not read some dope Muslim literature and history on their contributions to mathematics, astronomy, architecture and design?

You were saying?

>Western civilization
>declining
First of all, realize that there are no other civilizations left, and there haven't been for centuries, so the predicate "Western" is superfluous and even misleading (since it implies the existence of alternatives). Second, the fact that this question is even raised proves that the vast majority of so-called civilized individuals are nothing of the kind. I mean, you are seriously asking me whether a culture that's about to figure out how to print human organs is declining? What the fuck do all the minor symptoms of decline you are rabidly pointing out to us mean compared to such utterly astonishing and previously even unimaginable accomplishments? Not to mention the arrival of a person who has managed to reach the very end of philosophy itself, which is to say of thought! which is an immeasurably harder and more valuable achievement! (since it was thought which created the theories with the help of which the machines that print human organs were designed in the first place, and so on). — In summa, the only one who is declining here are those who are saying that we are declining, which is a classic case of psychological projection.

Let's try to view the purported "decline" from a slightly different perspective, so that maybe even some of you retards can finally understand that there's really obviously no such thing. Imagine you were living in the nineteenth century, and someone came along and asked you whether you wouldn't mind tolerating a few "fag pride" parades and some Islamic retards on TV screaming and lopping off dumb tourists' heads and screaming about "religious revolutions". , in exchange for moon landings, relativity and quantum theory, nuclear fission and genome sequencing, as well as countless other mind-bogglingly incredible achievements in all fields of human endeavor. QED, there's no decline, and the only ones who are declining here are those who insist there is.

Muslim literature is garbage, their history is sort-of interesting, and their contributions to science and the arts are overrated and can be summarized in a chapter.

>society always progresses!
When the Muslims are the majority, scientific development will slow greatly. Especially if it conflicts with the Koran.

>It's the Muslims faults our politicians are letting them in!!!

I wonder who could be behind this

Really makes ya think

Could it be?

The answer was low IQ white niggers with no critical thinking skills.

what is the jew's endgame?

>"Yes, yesss, it's islams fault the politicians are letting them in!!!"
>"yesss goyim, get more angry at the muslims so that you can support a REAL democracy in the middle east in the form of israel goy-i mean white folk!!""

this

Pretty spot on. I agree with most of what you've said but I don't really understand what you mean when you say:
>managed to reach the very end of philosophy itself
Could you elaborate?

You got it backwards.

>"y-yes g-goy you've got it backwards, th-that is not our endgame!!"

>good goy, you can either be mad at Muslims or your politicians, you can't dislike both!

implying you wouldn't go to germany if they opened their doors to you when bombs are going off around you

how dense are you

>Have young cousins that graduated last year in Norway
>They show me a picture of their graduating class
>They are literally the only 2 white kids
>This is northern small town Norway
It's all over. My blue eyes will be worth millions when I'm old

Western Civilization died a long time ago. T. S. Eliot was the undertaker. Just accelerate to collapse.

You must be joking user, surely they would stop in one of the Balkan countries that don't want them and frequently perpetrate violence against them! After all, Hungary isn't at war. They just want their Germoney!

There was an user in a deleted thread that said Western culture is now Industrial culture and when other cultures become fully industrialised they will become the same.

I want to read more on this theory pls recommend.

Read Soumission. It won't be that bad. It will be better than degeneracy, especially when it will be "Islam with European values".

Basically, even political movements have become a product of Capitalism.

Just think about it, wouldn't it be the dream of a Capitalist elite to have riots and mobs and occasional protests?

A momentary elapse or burst of energy which feeds peoples hedonistic desires for a moment but is ultimately a farce, where even at the event, Capitalist products in the forms of banners and hats are sold just to serve as memorabilia and a collector's item.

For someone so impressively stupid, you sure do try hard to sound smart.

That was me.

Read Slate Star Codex, keywords include "universal/industrial culture" and "archipelago libertarianism" and "atomic communitarianism"

slatestarcodex.com/2014/06/07/archipelago-and-atomic-communitarianism/

slatestarcodex.com/2016/07/25/how-the-west-was-won/

much obliged famalam

No problem. The SSC rationalist community could use more Veeky Forums, though I imagine there's significant overlap.

You can dislike both the symptom and the cause of the disease. Muslims are the common cold, annoying, but easy to fight if you're healthy. Leftism is aids, it makes it so even the common cold can kill you.

Also check out The Last Psychiatrist, specifically the article about "The Chinese either need way more TVs or way fewer."

We won't reach the end of philosophy until Trump completes the system of German Idealism

this.

>Every other civilization on Earth has declined
>B-but we're different!

Why is /pol/ blue suddenly?

>le /pol/ boogeyman

>statistics indicate demographic replacement of western Europe
>"lmao nah we got playstation and stuff things are great"

You don't read, and don't pretend you do. Fuck off from Veeky Forums.

>le obvious political thread is not really political i promise

>Suppose that Tibet was utterly overwhelmed by immigrants, tens of millions of them. No matter how many people you import, Tibetan people couldn’t possibly get more outnumbered in their own country than gays, Hasidim, and blacks already are. But those groups hold on to their cultures just fine. Wouldn’t we expect Tibetans (or Americans, or English people) to do the same?

I get it. This is a blog for spergs and neckbeards to roleplay as academics.

allahu ackbar salaam xd xddddddd :DDDD benis :DDDDDDDDDDD

>I disagree with you, therefore you must not read
hehe

>moon landings, relativity and quantum theory, nuclear fission and genome sequencing
These things have done nothing for me. 'Progress' is the final boss of spooks. Ted Kaczynski was right about everything. You're a fag.

Houellebecq is great. Really captures the absolute drudgery of modern bourgeois life. With no real religious zeal, and nothing to believe in except social progress, scientific advancement (the new Quasi religion), extreme individualism and the mantra "we're all just people", he shows how fragile the culture really is. It seems accurate that eventually many of the most progressive people, after exhausting their pseudo-activism, will turn towards islam (seeing that it is a controversial religion and therefore more morally justified to pursue) We already see many of the progressive types lean towards a faux-buddhist philosophy in absence of any other spiritual device and a dislike of their de-jure christian roots, which they see as full of dogma or uncompelling He basically counters this guy, who claims that all that matters is cool new gadgets, life extension, comfort, constant progress and increasing indulgence of pleasure. To what end? It is a failing ideology that will crumble under the pressure of alternatives. The elementary particles deals more with the crumbling social institutions and the pitfalls of chasing other spiritual systems like new age thinking and hedonism (in the form of sex). He is not religious, but he sees the secular wisdom of many of the religious institutions and is capturing what is like to live in times of great confusion. I think he also dislikes capitalism and how degrading it is and how it interferes with relationships. I am gonna read the rest of his books for sure.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw7oWL8wb1w

The Quran :^)

no one who actually reads thinks "islam" will bring down "the west"

if you are working class and are anxious, turn to the capitalists and corporate interests in government who are hussling you on the daily my friend

We are the same people throughout centuries; we bully, laugh and spit at brothers of the human race.

>it's on the cover of a magazine, so it must be true!

Regional cultures no longer exist, dumbfuck. We live in a globalist world and there is no way to turn back.

>everyone made anxious by the displacement of Europeans in their own countries must be from /pol/

Times are changing, schlomo, average people are becoming aware of your tricks.

Why do you care? If Europeans are such that they destroyed themselves, they are not such that we should mourn their passing.

Not an argument.

the cultures that produced these men are long since dead and assuming that our modern culture has the necessary conditions to produce men of their caliber again is stupid, read Nietzsche you cuck.

>It seems accurate that eventually many of the most progressive people, after exhausting their pseudo-activism, will turn towards islam (seeing that it is a controversial religion and therefore more morally justified to pursue) We already see many of the progressive types lean towards a faux-buddhist philosophy in absence of any other spiritual device and a dislike of their de-jure christian roots, which they see as full of dogma or uncompelling

Buddhism in the West was a fad, and kind of still is, for worldly bourgeois boomers and Gen Xers who wanted a hip (and foreign!) way to get in touch with their spiritual side, along the same lines as Esalen (I'm obviously generalizing here, there are some people who are very serious about it). I have my doubts that the same can be done with Islam for all but the most die-hard progressive left-wing people who have set up a

>Christianity = fundamentalist homophobic sexist bigotry
>Islam = poor oppressed tolerant minority

dichotomy in their minds. Islam in places like the UK is becoming more fundamentalist and under the sway of Saudi influence rather than liberalizing in a way that makes it compatible with European Enlightenment sensibilities. I think we're more likely to see a rise in Europe of the kind of Christian fundamentalism (including feminine modesty, so in that way it's kind of like Islam) that the US has.

>Not to mention the arrival of a person who has managed to reach the very end of philosophy itself, which is to say of thought!
Who?

Funny. From where I'm sitting, it seems that it's America that's currently imploding.
America's day is done. Your nation has already had its golden age, and those were some decades ago. You should be busy mourning that.

Unless you're not American, of course

>Bach
Bach was a tool.

i knew as soon as i saw the reference to organ printing he meant icycalm

>Guys, the Roman Empire isn't in decline just because the barbarians are closing in on us

>Wittgenstein ended philosophy
>Success of a society is only measured by its scientific achievements
You are fucking retarded.

kys

AHAHAHAHHA. You will be caught with your pants down when the crash crash occurs. You fucking wait lmao, we're going to be starving in the first world before you know it. Fucking retards always think they're right until they're wrong.

world domination

You can also read the book The Technotronic Era by Zbigniew Brzezinski

northern norway aint white tho, it's Sápmi

> needing this much mental gymnastics

>there are no great men today
>muh angsty teenage nihilism
>cuck
How to be an angry 15 year old the guide.

Russell Brand pls go

end of history - fukuyama hints on this abit, or as the kids of migrants in future generations grow up in western countries theres no way they can avoid morphing out of and challenging the 'old' values their parents enforce upon them

Everything conflicts with the Koran

Muzzie temples don't even have paintings in them because that could be construed as making a graven image.

this shall explain your woes
tfw Europe strategically allies with middle east to counter Russia and usa

islam has to become parallel society and partly mainstream and accepted in order to account for mass demographic change

also read 2084 - boualem sansal

Who needs enemies when you have such """"allies""""""

Italians are not Germans you fuck

And life goes on.

>Europe "strategically allies" with a people that want us destroyed and conquered to counter two countries who are no threat to us

Fucking what

extrapolating from my own (past) experiences, your angst is based on a sense of sexual unfulfillment.

it's not just that muslims are raping beautiful blonde women that gets you, it's the cuckery involved (not intended derogatorily, this may not apply to you but it was the case with me, so perhaps it may be instructive?). Let me explain:

savage arabs who never had to bow to feminism and police their speech, thoughts, and actions slavishly get a bizarre get out of jail free card and are allowed to let loose with all their desires, including getting the exact thing you perhaps have always longed for deepest of all: sexual satisfaction with beautiful blonde women (ficky ficky!).

Eventually, your higher nature awakens from its dozy slumber and your sexual frustration infects it with its rage.

Not only are beautiful blonde women (who should really love you!) being raped and ruined by disgusting, dirty (negroid) arabs, but this rape is really only a synecdoche for the ravishing of Europe as a whole.

The bastion of civilization, birthplace of democracy, christianity, the renaissance, and the enlightenment, birthplace of all the great writers, poets, and thinkers who were so notable that even we relatively unlettered amerifats can spend our whole lives or longer just bantering about them (and who were so incredible and almost deific in their brilliance at moments that they still often outpace us with their genius)--the land that produced these lights bright enough almost to redeem humankind... this land is allowing itself to go fallow--worse, it is allowing itself to be raped!

All I can say is that love and a happy life is possible in any lifetime, even when it may seem bleak. And over a long enough time, the same actors play many roles on the world-historical stage.

Just a simple example: the fall of Rome. Imagine the pain of seeing the beautiful, civilized Roman women be raped by the barbaric goths.

It would seem like an insult, it would almost seem like a pathetic, sickening joke if someone were to tell you that, in several centuries, the descendants of these people would become almost outrageously poetic, artistic, refined men (Goethe, Beethoven, Kant).

It would be unbelievable! But time and outrage make us nearsighted.

Something else that I think it is important to remember (perhaps to ease your pain) is that life is more about the future than the past. A very abstract statement, but it has concrete results.

Europe's great men lived with a consciousness of the past, but, at the same time, they were much more oriented towards the future. Even though there was nothing there yet, they made it into a reality.

And I think that if you truly love the European greats, you ought to honor them by doing as they did; that is to say, loving the past without wallowing in it, and not being so deficient in self-respect as to believe that the same heights that they soared to cannot be accomplished by people like us, in our time and country.

>Similarizing the ancient goths with the level of muslim and somalian barbarism we have now.

Not that guy, but I think it's a pretty fitting comparison.

Most Roman Emperors believed that the Germanic tribes could never become civilized.

I bet you had a hard-on the entire time you wrote this

This is probably the longest post which can be streamlined to "You're edgy because you can't get laid"

>I need some literature to help me cope with this feel
Why would you want to cope with it?
It's clearly an injustice and should be treated as such.

>he doesn't understand what the word 'streamline' means

>no one who actually reads thinks "islam" will bring down "the west"

lmao

Literally not it. I'm not that guy, but I have nothing against any other immigrants, regardless of how much they fuck our women, regardless of how attractive they are perceived (Australians/French guys maybe). It's the fact that they're bringing in a regressive culture, mindset and religion into our progressive society.

No, you need RWDS

You guys seem very overdramatic. The Islam wont bring the down fall of the west for one simple reason: They are not and wont be the main stream culture in european countries. They are a minority even with the high numbers of muslims seeking refuge. Thus they either adapt to the main western culture or stay in small social circles that are also mainly muslim. Of course there will be small shifts in the host culture but in no way the a fall and a shift to have the Islam as the main culture. The only people whos concern is justified are those who occupy the lowest social, educational and most importantly financial milieu anyway and they should not be raging against those who are going to join them in their plight but rather those who keep them down there.

Also
>implying you would not want to fuck qt desert flowers