I don't even drink soda for the sugar, I just think cold carbonated water is highly refreshing. However...

I don't even drink soda for the sugar, I just think cold carbonated water is highly refreshing. However, pure carbonated water with no flavor or sweeteners just tastes salty. And I really dislike the aftertaste of diet sodas.

Does anyone know of any low sugar brands of soda that's not sweetened with stevia or any other sweeteners?

Other urls found in this thread:

aspartame.mercola.com/
coca-colacompany.com/stories/how-coke-zero-became-a-hero-10-facts-to-mark-the-brands-10th-birthday
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tonic water

Coke Zero is the most patrician

Your body acts the same on aspartame as sugar, so you're not actually doing anything good by drinking your empty calories. No matter if its normal coke or coke zero

>buy carbonated water and lemon juice concentrate
>add a squirt of lemon juice to your carbonated water
>enjoy your tasty club soda

If you can, get some lemon, lime or grapefruit Perrier. No sugar, tasty and refreshing.

[citation needed]

sounds good, they sell that stuff at my supermarket

Polar seltzer water is the patrician choice.

Dry Soda is the shit.

I used to think I liked gin and tonic - turns out I just really like tonic.

tonic qater is hifh in sugars dimwhit

A friend of mine puts iced tea/pink lemonade powder into unflavored seltzer. Much less sugar, but without the acrid taste.

Lower than Coke. If OP wants to drink sweet fizzywater there will be some sugar involved

I'd hardly call the 32g/serving of tonic water "low sugar"

There are none because they are talking out of their ass.

>However, pure carbonated water with no flavor or sweeteners just tastes salty.
No, it doesn't. That is the acidity of carbonic acid you're tasting, so it would be sourness.

it was a long time ago since I tried it user, I just attributed it to saltiness.

For the love of Christ, do not get apple tho. Also, there is a DRY Soda company that makes a delicious cherry soda low in sugar as well as vanilla and a few others.

Soda water and a squirt of lemon or lime. Or both

>buy carbonated water, lemons, and/or limes
>cut up lemons and or limes
>place in carbonated water
Wa la

>I like the taste of watered down cola
why

not same user
but me and my brother love drinking watered down soda fountain cola

it's mostly a nostalgia thing for us

I don't even drink soda for the sugar, but i can't drink anything that isn't sweet

yea, just end up tasting whatever I last ate.
sweetness masks the crap that's in your mouth

Consider brushing your teeth.

All of these flavors and you choose to be salty!

I like DRY sodas. Their cucumber is not very good at all, but I really like the vanilla and blood orange flavors.

I'm also someone who drinks coke/gingerale/etc mainly for the carbonation and secondly for the taste. Try out Adirondack seltzer, normal or with flavorings, preferably at least a little bit cold.

>aspartame
>calories
it has none you dolt.

Wait isn't cola life Stevie only?

both sugar and stevia

It most definitely does not!

>Daily reminder to all you diet soda fags that the 0g of sugar that it has is potentially more deadly than the sugar filled drinks

aspartame.mercola.com/

>another reminder that if you drink sugary drinks you are throwing days of your potential lifespan away. I dont need to give you resources to back this one up because you already know that it's true

drinking water, carbonated or not, with natural fruit is god teir and the only one that won't end up killing you

You're both wrong but not for the reason you think.

I won't post the link because bots, but the first link from searching "Artificial sweeteners produce the counterintuitive effect of inducing metabolic derangements" suggests this exact thing, that artificial sweeteners have adverse metabolic effects.

Show me where aspertame has calories.

Coke Zero was literally created because men didn't want to drink something labelled as diet.

He's one of those broscience people who think artificial sweeteners make you draw a significant amount of sugar from other foods.

wow, after reading the wikipedia page
apparently, coke zero is designed to taste more similar to regular coke, having a different flavor profile to diet coke.

coca-colacompany.com/stories/how-coke-zero-became-a-hero-10-facts-to-mark-the-brands-10th-birthday

"When Coke Zero premiered in the U.S. in June 2005, it was not an overnight success. The brand was promoted initially with the “Everybody Chill” tagline, which confused some consumers. Coke Zero debuted in white cans and bottles to help the brand stand out on store shelves. Many young males – the target demographic – associated the white labels with feminine-leaning diet drinks. Coke Zero needed a more masculine look and message."

Coke Zero always targeted men because Diet soda is seen as a women's drink.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Just drink water you fat fucks.

beer
(non alcoholic?)

The ones on the left don't contain any sugar, they contain HFCS.

i unironically enjoy coke life

This. Drink water. Add half a lime's worth of juice if you need a little variety.

Limes are expensive, user.

>implying cucumberwater isn't the superior choice

I just woke up from some retarded nonsensical dream that revolved around this picture. Thanks op

>0 sugar
still tricks your brain into thinking you're consuming sweet. If you drink it whilst consuming carbs they gonna be broken down and stored as sugar/fat
checkmate fatties

I drink this. Comes in a bunch of semi-more unique flavors like strawberry and watermelon, cranberry lime, coconut and pineapple.
Lower calories, low sugar, and breddy good mixed with rum or vodka.

>If you drink it whilst consuming carbs they gonna be broken down and stored as sugar/fat
Carbs convert into sugar regardless, twat.

You can't just leave us, what happened?

Like I said none of it made sense, but essentially OP's soda image was plastered up as a poster above a table full of both good healthy foods and delicious cakes and sugary junk. Someone was lecturing about only eating the good foods to me and all my friends and some family I think, and then everyone just started ignoring him and eating the junk food ignoring the healthy food.

That's pretty funny! Nice, user

I do a lot of marketing in my design job, this is 100% true. The best occurrence of this was when coke cans had words on the side. I don't remember exactly what they were but it was like this:

Coke: Adventure, Love, Joy, Fun - shit that makes you drink their koolaid and die drinking 200 calories in a can

Diet Coke: (Really don't remember this one, though I drink diet coke) - It was ambiguous words that women would like, but weren't offensive to men

Coke Zero - Dude, Bro, Party-time, Brother - SUPER targeted words at men. I wish I could find a list of the words somewhere because it'a hilarious how blatantly obvious the coke/zero are aimed.

>WAAAHHHH I DONT GET TO EAT FOR FREE

What the fuck man. I know we try to help out poor niggers in America but do they really expect us to bankroll them

la croix

HAHAHA gwynith Paltrow is a retarded cuck