Are humans objectively the most beautiful known species, or do i only think this because i'm a human?

are humans objectively the most beautiful known species, or do i only think this because i'm a human?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwu1XfqlTgE
imdb.com/title/tt4286742/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>beauty
>objective
wat

>objectively
everything is subjective

If by beautiful you mean sexual that for most people, sure, humans are the most beautiful, but if you mean beautiful more broadly then I think other animals would give humans a run for their money.

name one non-human animal more beautiful than this

that barely even looks human

>In 1924, Hidesaburō Ueno, a professor in the agriculture department at the University of Tokyo, took Hachikō, a golden brown Akita, as a pet. Ueno would commute daily to work, and Hachikō would leave the house to greet him at the end of each day at the nearby Shibuya Station. The pair continued the daily routine until May 1925, when Ueno did not return. The professor had suffered a cerebral hemorrhage, while he was giving a lecture, and died without ever returning to the train station in which Hachikō would wait.

Each day, for the next nine years, nine months and fifteen days, Hachikō awaited Ueno's return, appearing precisely when the train was due at the station.

Seems pretty beautiful to me user.

would you fuck it?

Pretty sure cats are objectively more beautiful, OP.

That's why I clarified the before that if broaden the definition of beauty past "what you'd fuck" then you'd see that other animals could be considered more beautiful than humans. But no, I wouldn't fuck this dog, I have too much respect Hachiko

>Each day, for the next nine years, nine months and fifteen days, Hachikō awaited Ueno's return, appearing precisely when the train was due at the station.
What the fuck.
What's wrong with gooks, why didn't they tell him?

Theoretical physicist David Deutsch makes a good case that beauty is objective. His essay "Why Are Flowers Beautiful?" is worth a read.

When I feel too abstract, us humies actually look pretty fucking ugly. We've got ears that sorta stick out of the jaw, not smooth or streamlined at all. Noses are pretty fucking unaesthetic either, not clean or pleasing to look at, just two holes and a half/bone structure in the nose.

Christ, I'm autistic aren't I

no such thing as objectivity in reality and obviously you dumb fuck, ayys will think we're disgusting.

look at naked chimpanzees
that's the closest you can come to understand what other animals/aliens would see

Lots of animals are attracted to beautiful humans. They even have a preference for beautiful humans over ugly humans. There's been a few studies on the matter. Use google scholar.

>tell him
>tell the dog
superior masterrace white intelligence really showing here

posting this on a science board
ISHGIDDYDIGGIDY

Let's forget about objective and subjective for a moment. Let's propose that beauty is for a part hardwired (see David Buss and H. Orians) and the other part is programmed so to speak, and works like firmware.

Than we can conclude it is indeed because you are human.

you literal autist

It's not his fault you made such a fucking retarded statement.

Please don't ever allow any words to escape your lips again, you fucking cave-dwelling neanderthal.

dolphin vagina is more attractive and more pleasurable than human vagina

>DUHHH YOU WOULDN'T FUCK AN ANIMAL OVER THIS
an animal wouldn't fuck you over its own kind either faggot.

You're conflating beauty with sexual attraction. But feces could be considered beautiful if you change your perspective.

>more pleasurable than human vagina
I have many questions user

are you sure about that?

This guy used to blog about his sexual relations with a dolpin on a remote beach.

Something about them having multiple rings of muscle they can manipulate to massage the phallus.

was it this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=bwu1XfqlTgE
imdb.com/title/tt4286742/

Are you retarded? Something can be beautiful without having sex appeal. Like, what drives a human being able to make use of reason, to ask such a ridiculously retarded question? Are you suffering from actual mental illnesses?
I am baffled by the stupidity of your posts on this thread.

There's also so much airbrushing on those pictures you posted that they can barely be called humans anymore, more like pseudohumans.

t. zoophile

I wondered the same. Sure, beauty is subjective but surely most animals must feel it that they are dealing with vastly superior life forms when they look at us. We just look so complex.

>objectively
>beautiful
I don't know, but you're objectively a brainlet.

well science has shown that some things can be objectively beautiful in the same way that medicine objectively works, when you're dealing with people you can say that if most people agree on something, that's objective
certain types of landscapes, animals, paintings, sculptures, music and so on can be said to be objectively beautiful if you agree with the concept of objectivity being something accepted by the majority of people and not by literally everyone
OP is a brainlet but mostly because he's assuming that sex appeal is a prerequisite for beauty, and he seems to be a beta faggot as well from his obsession with that woman

i just wanted to know if monkeys want to fuck us ok. stop trying to stifle my curiosity reeee

>when you're dealing with people you can say that if most people agree on something, that's objective
>objective means not related to opinions at all
>if everyone shares the same opinion, that means it's not based on opinions

Dumb /r9k/ poster.

Well, think of it this way. If something is hardwired into our brains for us to find it beautiful, then that cannot be subjective. Liking burgers may or may not be subjective, but liking food is definitely not. I believe that we're wired to find certain things beautiful and therefore that would be something fully objective. That's why I said "if you agree," if you think that everything people like is subjective then you clearly disagree. Neuroscience hasn't matured enough to give an exact answer so it's a matter of belief right now. You cannot say that people's likes are or are not fully subjective.

Thanks to your definition of objective, I have objectively proven that God is real. You can see my proof in the image attached.

do you have mental problems?

No, I'm just not a brainlet.

You're the one redefining objective. According to the dictionary it's judgement not depending on personal feelings. If something depends on subconscious processes, those aren't personal feelings and the judgement is objective. Pain for example, assuming you don't have brain problems, is something objective even though the degree of pain may be subjective.

This, this is why people say psychology is a pseudoscience. They can't even read a dictionary.

Its because your human, a tiger probably thinks you look like shit.

maybe if you find having your dick literally crushed pleasurable

I don't know. Birds are pretty effay.

but would u fuck it?

Beauty is not synonymous with sexual attraction
[spoiler]yes[/spoiler]

That's clearly photoshopped.

You don't have to speak to the dog to show him that his owner is dead.
Guess dogs are smarter than you.

except the definition of objective

shit taste

kill urself shitposting retard

What is the most beautiful breed of human, Veeky Forums?

id benis em all tbqh familia

not normally a fan of redheads but row 2 column 2 seems like the best to me. top righthand corner is a top contender too desu

Serious question: Do you guys actually find these attractive? I just see a ton of paint, basically. It's impossible to tell how attractive any of them actually are -- I value actual looks over made-up looks. I get the feeling I'm in the minority though.

Serious question: are you a faggot?

?

Birds are intelligent and beautiful unlike most humans.

I'm sorry to tell you this but you HAVE to go back. What you posted is not science.

>retard who uses trump memes telling others to go back to /pol/
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>saying you have to go back is now a Trump meme
>common phrases can be a meme now
>soon just thinking can be a meme
This deeply saddens me that you think this way. But I still think you should go back to the Politically Incorrect board.

Most guys fall for the make-up trap and don't want to be educated on the matter. Just like your grandma falls for every photoshopped pic and doesn't bother leaning the difference. I suspect they like the illusion better than the truth, so I leave it be.

Blonde in 1st row 2nd column > redhead next to her > darkie top right > the rest

technically humans are less beautiful because intelligence and quirky traits are allowed to survive whereas in other species only physical perfection is allowed

Dogs don't care about the physical appearance of other dogs/species. They care about the way they smell and interact.

The inputs for beauty have different parameters than us.

How would a blind bat find humans 'attractive'? You're assume light and sight are objective standard inputs for every living creature

you see that humans are beautiful because you are human and your genetic dna must be reproduced because of that you must seek with who (a human women or men in either case) must reproduce the specie, in this case the dna

/thread

sad movie as well

Literally 100% of people who think like this are virgins.

I have some data that contradict your hypothesis.

Honestly though, I don't understand how these levels of make-up are tolerated in a partner. To each its own, but one to two hour prep in the morning, everyday? This seems too much to me (for either partner), and once your eye is used to it, it feels like too much CGI everywhere.

Asking the tough questions

>humans objectively the most beautiful
get out of Mom's basement once in a while
and look at some actual people, user

Holy shit, all of these are terrible. the only 2 that looks like they could be remotely attractive are wearing thick makeup so that I cant actually see what they look like.

Again, another disappointing OP. Why can't he realize that the Bogdanoffs ARE the most aesthetic beings that ever existed?

I'm a furry with a deep hatred for the human race and I think the best thing for the planet would be to have them wiped of the face of the earth. So no I don't think they are perfect.

first i would have you ask yourself what is the definition of human, having answered that question for yourself, why do you consider this "change of Hue the most beautiful" thereafter you will always come to the conclusion what ever hue you chose is the most beautiful

So is the image it was posted in response to, you gibbering autist

I havent seen anyone this ugly, even irl, in so long i honestly did forget how grotesque some people can look

U should look in a mirror more often

it's fa as in "fat" without the t. not effay.
learn to read shit stain

in order, (row,col) = (3,1) , (2,3) , (2,1)

Wrong.

And it's "buh" then?

yes

In addition to being the most beautiful mammal, it's the apex predator of seas with astounding intelligence.

Why are there so many retarded, cancerous threads lately? This is just so fucking retarded. You would expect someone interested in science and maths would have some degree of critical thinking skills. Why the fuck would you even say known species? How could we gauge the beauty of an unknown species?

>I havent been out of mom's basement
>in so long i honestly did forget how
>grotesque some people can look

>Why are there so many retarded, cancerous threads
...bcoz so many retarded, cancerous faggots

>or do i only think this because i'm a human?

this.