If ur american and havent tried theses, you arent allowed on Veeky Forums

if ur american and havent tried theses, you arent allowed on Veeky Forums

>slice of American cheese
They're ok for late night garbage but they're really mediocre

>$2.99

Jack in the Box is Veeky Forumsonsensus garbage even for fast food, though, why would I ever eat there if there's a BK or a Mickey D's nearby anyways?

taco bell is better

99 CENTS

I saw the first jack in the box I've ever seen in 27 years of life about a month ago
inb4 flyover, I live in the only place on the earth you can't flyover, Atlanta
if it was good it would exist everywhere

Remember when Burger King tried to get in on this action? Fucking fail.

>I live in the only place on the earth you can't flyover, Atlanta

Ha, I've been there several times, but never left the airport until I got on the next plane.

why would I eat shitty tacos when I can get delicious tacos at a taqueria for like an extra 50 cents

>Hard shell taco

Shells not fried right before serving are always bad

Always

Those things are disgusting. Drunk or sober. Pure shit. Half is crispier than satans balls, the other half is a soggy, chewy disaster and the american cheese is just the icing on the cake. I usually get 6 of them.

Those tortillas are fried right along with the whole taco. It's one unit right out of the freezer.

I only get these as a side item and if I'm with someone to share them with,
I can eat one and feel okay about it, but about halfway through the second I start getting nauseous.
So it is easier to just give one to a friend.

I didn't realize this until recently, but Alabama is completely devoid of Jack in the Box. I guess it's because I never ate there much before I moved out here.

I love these pieces of shit. They don't try to hide how bad the tacos are. They might as well change the name to "drunk snack".
Sometimes I wish there was a jack in the box near me, but then I go to culvers.

I barely remember a time when they didn't ram smaller "cupholder" fries down our throats

All I remember is when they adopted Mr. Potato Head as their mascot and started claiming they had better fries than McDonald's.

one time I got $10 worth
that was a fun time

Those tacos are my guilty pleasure

>not Del Taco
>yellow American cheese
wtf, Jack?

I've never seen a Jack in the Box before. Apparently the nearest one to me is 160 miles away.

>2,270 miles away.

No Jack in the Box anywhere near me. At least I have Roy Rogers.

I get this with cheddar cheese and no green water

>live in a town with both a whattaburger and an in'n'out

life is good

East coast has no jack in the box and thats fine since we have history and culture instead

For awhile they were selling these two at a time and they were each cut in half and covered in nacho cheese and jalapeƱos. Taco Nachos

I got pissed on by a homeless guy in New York. What culture

>history
We're cool because other people did something here a long time ago. You just admitted that the worst coast used to be ok.

Jack in the Box is either super delicious or just plain terrible. I don't know how they manage to swing between the two, they're so inconsistent.

The eggrolls are great, and I like the sourdough jack.... usually.

>>slice of American cheese

That's FREEDOM CHEESE(tm) to you, euroshits.

Atlanta is just a layover city. It's like a flyover, but much worse.

>Atlanta is just a layover city

Why do you hate black people?

I'm American and have never eaten at a Jack in the Box. I wasn't raised on fast food and never developed a taste for it.

Mostly because of the crimes

Because the entire race of people with ancestry from Africa have never contributed anything to benefit the rest of mankind.

its 2 am

Those were bomb af

This is an unrealistic picture. The real thing is MUCH greater. Like the taco shell is drenched in grease.

Not greater... **** GREASIER

please tell me more of this land of two tacos for 1.50

>live in a town where they are next door to each other

The slice of american cheese and meat slurry made me want to spit them back out.

But shit it was 99 cents!

you should be thankful for that american cheese. Australian cheese slices are tasteless rubber. I stocked up on american kraft singles when i was over there.

For those who have worked in Jack-in-the-box. What advice can you give to a new fry cook that is struggling to make tacos fast without making a mess?

bonus points for quickly getting taco into bag without staining the exterior of bag

If you shill fast food from your smart phone on Veeky Forums you should die in a fire and be permabanned.

>without staining the exterior of bag
I've only ever gotten these in munchie meals and the more horribly stained the bag is the better I know it's gunna be

That looks baaad.
Like dogfood bad.

What's worse is it's a beef/soy mixture for the "meat"

Beef Regular Taco Filling Ingredients: Beef, Water, Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour, Caramel Color), Defatted Soy Grits, Seasoning (Chili Pepper, Maltodextrin, Spices, Wheat Flour, Salt, Dry Garlic, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Corn and Wheat Gluten, Monosodium Glutamate, Dry Onion, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Succinic Acid), Salt, Tomato Paste, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Sulfiting Agent).

Surely you kicked his ass afterwards, right?

>Beef, Water, Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour, Caramel Color), Defatted Soy Grits, Seasoning (Chili Pepper, Maltodextrin, Spices, Wheat Flour, Salt, Dry Garlic, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Corn and Wheat Gluten, Monosodium Glutamate, Dry Onion, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Succinic Acid), Salt, Tomato Paste, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Sulfiting Agent).

stop, i can only get so hard

That's fucking disgusting. Why do we accept this shit being slopped into our feeding troughs by profiteering pirates? We're worse than barnyard cattle.