What substances/pills do I need in order to end myself painlessly...

What substances/pills do I need in order to end myself painlessly? (I've wanted this for 7 years and instead of learning how to do it, I've wasted time posting on /co/) My body weight varies between 80-100 pounds. Does my age also matter?

Phenobarbital + oxycodone + alcohol

why not just find some homeless man and be his sex slave because you know what it means to truly suffer so if you could help someone not suffer as your last act then you wouldnt be being a totally selfish and dramatic bi-atch

>My body weight varies between 80-100 pounds.
You sure you're really alive mr skellington?

user, I'd put arsenic in the sandwiches of homeless if I had more guts and chemical/biology knowledge, as well as knew how to hide myself.

oh? how come?

Instead of posting on /co/ or kysing yourself why not just address the issues in your life user? If you have the willpower to end your own life you certainly have the willpower to overcome whatever is hurting you now!

>proceeds to google it like a faggot
>great now where do I get the first two without med prescriptions.
>stops trying to info on each chemical and how to acquire them.
And that's how nobody learns to off themselves properly.

Bump

you could probably do it like this but it wouldnt be "as nice" as the first combo

4 bottles of robotussin or delsum(tastes better)
4lbs poppy seeds made into poppy seed tea
alcohol

thats a ton of liquid though, so you would probably vomit it up

sounds like OP is either terminally ill or has a really poor QoL.

OP, have you considered psychedelics + opiates as a non-lethal way of escape?

don't le do it

yeah too bad people can't even properly kill themselves

Americium-241

The thing is that no matter what cocktail I give you, unless you're injecting them, you're going to have to deal with the mental anguish until they take effect. It's not really possible to have a painless suicide via pill unless it was accidental.

I suggest exit bag. Helium isn't the only asphyxiant gas; nitrogen, argon, neon, etc. all work too. If you do it with nitrogen you'll have about 30 seconds to a minute to decide if you really want to die before you are abruptly knocked unconscious and braindead in 10 minutes.

Seriously? What about opiates/opioids + benzodiazepines + alcohol? I have a ton of xanax and diazepam richter. All I need are some sleeping pills which aren't herbal.

Benzos replaced barbiturates specifically because it's much harder to kill yourself with them. You aren't going to kill yourself with that xanax and alcohol; you'll just end up in the hospital.

Fat shot of heroin

It may be generic advice, but there is a reason it's always given out: fucking go to the gym and workout. It gives your life purpose and improves overall health and self confidence. Just try being Veeky Forums user.

Ouch, somebody actually wrote that in an abandoned hotel/house/building?

Together with Veeky Forums you should also try to be Veeky Forums. Sadly Veeky Forums should come first before Veeky Forums before Veeky Forums gives you a good paying job.

Where does one get barbiturates?

bump

user pls where do I get the first 2? and what kind of alcohol do I need? 40 degrees?

bump

bump

Escaping a hard life by suicide is a meme. I did extended research on how to kms by taking seizure inducing drugs and took a massive dose. All i got was a near death experience telling me i am not allowed to die yet and a sudden recovery from what would have been vegetable level brain damage. Fuck you glowing white light for making me continue this suffering.

in mexico u dumb fuck

Wow you suck at everything, even death which isn't that easy to begin with. Go back and try again, you fucking quitter. No wonder your life sucks.

Some of us are more than mentally prepared, user.

just take all of them

absolutely fucking anything is lethal in abundance, even water

Hey ugh this might be the wrong thread to ask, but how can a 120 pound person kill a 200lb person, considering they have the same height? Is getting physical viable for the 120pounds person or will he need to be more indirect?