Do you have an iq of 115? Not bad kiddo, not bad...

Do you have an iq of 115? Not bad kiddo, not bad. You're right at the bare minimum cutoff for a PhD or a succesful white collar career.

But don't forget 50% of all Ashkenazis have an iq that is even higher.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.794665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you make these threads out of envy toward us, or what exactly?

Yes, we're smarter than whites. Go cry in your cuck shed about it.

500000000th thread LOL xDD xDDDD xDDDD

Muzel tav, brother

>chuckle at the ridiculousness of this pic
>scroll up the page to find a pic of Grothendieck, a Jew with an unshopped gigantic head

Fuck.

BIG
ASHKENAZI
BRAIN

BIG

BRAIN

siman tov

I'm literally an Ashkenazi Jew and I'm a moron. Chosen people is a white person meme.

I still can't believe 2% of Ashkenazi have an IQ above 145. That is fucking insane. That's like 1 in 800 people. And 1 in 800 Jews have an IQ of 160, which is like 1 in 10,000 people.

Does anyone know how many living Jews have Wikipedia articles?

My guess is 1% or more.

Morons to Ashkenazim means "can't get into an Ivy."

>white person meme
>in your holy text

What?

At least I don't have that deformed head. Get out jew

Is that not the working definition of moron for other races?
Jewish people and Judaism are not always mutually inclusive. I'm a trilby tipping atheist.

What is jewish if not a believer of judaism?

Genes.

I find that strange because I guarantee if you took a DNA test, any dna markings unique to jewish 'people' would be in the minority of whatever else your genes contain. You likely have more Italian or Central European DNA but I doubt you would change your race. Only jewish believers care about their 5% 'jewish genes' because of direct lineage to abraham. Athesits wouldn't care (but they do so it's a sham)

If I'm being honest with you, I don't care all that much about this. My parents were practicing Ashkenazim, and my siblings are too. It's easier to just say I'm Jewish even though I don't practice. There are genetic markers specific to Ashkenazim, but just like OP's shitpost it doesn't really matter.
Would it make you feel better if I said I am descended from Ashkenazi Jews rather than being one?

>115
I'm italian/german/polish and my IQ has been 140 or higher every time I've taken an IQ test since the 9th grade. I might have some ashkenazi in me. Who knows.

Do you look it? Any oversized facial features? Or just a general "odd" look that isn't quite ugly but causes discomfort to look at?

He has the phenotype Ashkenazi women crave.

The Walter Rudin Grand Daughters crave for that.

tfw jews' BAB become to Veeky Forums what blacks BBC become to /pol/

>tfw jews' BAB become to Veeky Forums what blacks BBC become to /pol/
How can White Boi even compete?

how can white goy even compete?

how can white goy even compete?

plural is goyim.
if you know the word Ashkenazi you should know that one too.

it's meant to replace the singular word boy, filthy goy. the brain envy is palpable in your pedantry.

Literally anyone could do a PhD, there's nothing mentally intensive about it. There's literally only one requirement for starting one, and that's that you need to convince someone to fund you.

Source: Last year PhD student

>tfw your ashkenazi friend criticizes you for not being able to calculate the tip in your head fast enough

I-I not good at math, alright?

If you're serious you calculate tips by multiplying the first number of the total by 2. This will always give you roughly 15-20%

If you're not srs the answer is the zero, cuz Jews are cheap, etc.

Wb 100 $

Then you tip $2. Pay attention, user.

And you tip $18 for $99?

Them's the rules.

Most of your DNA is also identical to chimpanzees.
Single base changes are responsible for half of all genetic diseases.
Similarities are not as important as differences when it comes to DNA.

This is how I was in college and I'm not a Jew. Real fucking riot being a calculating machine sometimezx

>italian/german/polish
You're at least 40% Ashkenazi for sure.

I fucked an Ashkenazi girl once. She was like a dead fish in bed and really weird. Why do all your chicks do this?

This is pretty smart I should try it at home

they have no spatial skills as a result of no manual labor for millennia. They are SAT verbal smart, but not much else.

ashkenazi asmr

ashkenazi asmr

No they can't be made identical
t. Ashkenazi

Their spatial skills are not low, just not exceptional.

they are deficient in this department compared to goyish people. They may as well be women.
web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
>. They
have high verbal and mathematical scores, while their visuospatial abilities are typically
somewhat lower, by about one half a standard deviation, than the European average
(Levinson, 1977; Levinson and Block, 1977).

they're fucking aliens

The answer is no.

really buddy?
you sure about that?
how long did it take you to figure that one out
kek

I just checked this thread now bud. Just skimming through because Veeky Forums has been shit lately and full of /pol/-tier bait threads like this one for example. If you think I give a fuck about your pointless reply to this just watch as I leave and never read it. :)
Sorry for destroying your ego kid, I'm superior. :)

The answer is yes if you switch the positions of one side. The left one of the left set can be made identical to the right one of the right set, and vice versa.

t. nigger

Guess it's a good time to point out that Jews, at least full-blooded Jews, are going away:
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.794665

>Fewer American Jews are marrying these days, and among those who do, barely 40 percent do so with Jewish spouses, a study published on Thursday shows.
>The study, published by the Jerusalem-based Jewish People Policy Institute, found that only 50 percent of American Jews aged 25-54 (not including the ultra-Orthodox, or Haredi Jews) are currently married. Among those, close to 60 percent married non-Jews.

Either way, you shouldn't feel too proud of people with the same extremely distant ancestor. You should instead be proud of your own accomplishments and of your personal family history. You wouldn't be yourself without them! :)

You are correct, but that wasn't the question.
You have autism.

but they are identical, they're just reverse images of each other.

>115
>bare minimum for a successful white collar career

22 years old with an IQ of 105 here. $50k base pay plus 1.5x overtime (usually working 4 to 6/10s) and $80 per diem at a cozy desk job. Try again.

Bonus points if you can guess the field.
ProTip: You won't.

>IQ of 105
For a IQ such Low

Computer Science Brainlet

Nope. Hint: I'd bet money that nobody on this board works in the same field.

I'm 19 working at a summer job and I make more. Get good.

stereoisomers

>Obongo shirt
Typical fucking Jew

15 percent of 29 dollars is $4.35 so if you have the first number times two you'd be a cheap ass low tipping Jew motherfucker

Construction managment?

It's what i'm doing desu

Grats kiddo

Fuck, how the hell did you get that?

Glad ur parents made a position for u :^)

We're on the same wavelength user. What sector are you in? I'm strongly considering going into Industrial right after I graduate then going into Commercial after I settle down.

Yes, obviously.
t. autism

There's no need to be racist on a progressive board.

first hearty laugh ive had all day