Simple intelligent theory for death and resurrection

Simple intelligent theory for death and resurrection.

Let's say 1000 foetuses were born in that month. You have 1/1000 chance to be born as one of those children. Now all of you lived, for the better or for the worse.
You can be aware/conscious of 1 of these many lives till they die. Some of them aren't even human.
Somebody will have to fill in the spot for your brothers/sisters and they will have the same brain regardless of your consciousness. Your brain dictates how you think.

Consciousness is life. Sadly consciousness isn't something that can overlap, you have 1 life and then move on to the next attempt at life.
I don't have any explanation for souls/consciousnesses on stand-by waiting for new life and even if there were then you wouldn't be aware you're dead so it wouldn't matter for you.

Sadly if you go with my theory then you'll most likely have a high chance of reviving as a chinese man, a middle eastern, mexican or african, because they replicate the most and the most frequently.

You could attempt to time your death with the amount of babies born in britain, america, ireland at that month. So if you time your death exactly with a feotus' inception then you might have a chance at "reviving" as that new person.

I don't believe in death in a traditional sense. Because there are a huge ton lives being born constantly on this planet alone. The problem is that there's no possible of tracking your consciousness and the many lives it lived. There's no sure way of tracking your past lives and who you're going to be next, so you cannot save your memory and learn your history.

>believe

since the population is increasing there'd have to be more conscious entities waiting than the number currently alive

There is no single "your consciousness", that's just an illusion.

how do you know?

because it's the most accurate alignment to reality, I repeat back to you:
how do you know?

Perhaps everything does in fact die. With every new life another new consciousness gets made. But while "you" 're dead "you" at least have the chance at experiencing new life through a different person.

Who knows might be worth a shot for anyone who doesn't want to wake up in a broken household or eastern europe again.

>Might be worth a shot for anyone who doesn't want to wake up in a broken household or eastern europe again.
>But you cannot save your memory and learn your history
What's the point then.

>the illusion experiences itself
Will illusionifags fuck off already?

your experience of couscousness disappears with certain drugs/brain damage so explain that please

because your brain can be alive and unconscious, couscousness is not life

>your experience of couscousness disappears with certain drugs/brain damage so explain that please

How can you know that you lose consciousness if you're not conscious during the experience?

i said couscous though you answered your own question

I keep forgetting this place is one big joke

with threads like this 10 times a day yeah

Same as sleep.

Isn't sleep one of the biggest counter arguments to "but you dont remember what it was like before birth xd"?

not everyone remembers their dreams and yet they still had dreams

a dream is a false memory

that's overly reductionist friendo

Ok, so let's assume for a second that one's internal experience or "consciousness" is what OP is implying, that it's undying, ethereal, and transferrable.

If you die and are reincarnated into a new body, you end up with no memory of your previous lives, different biology, and a completely different life experience. No information from any of your previous lives would be brought across, and for all intents and purposes, you would be a completely different person.

Would this even be meaningful as a form of reincarnation? It's essentially functionally equivalent to dying, because all that you are is still lost.

I like it. It's almost realistic. At least better than the fanfiction our priests wrote and the atheists' "you die forever, this is your only life so make use of it" which again both versions are meant to scare people into not dying.

OP's version is something a little easier to digest for the people who want to die and don't want to be scared shitless of death. Some people are afraid of non existence more than setting themselves ablaze, as in they'd do anything to live a bit longer knowing life is coming to an end.

It's a useful belief for those people with disabilities and who live really shit lives and want something better. The things people would go through and do just to live is insane. Some people are just happy with simply living even if they don't have legs, arms or some other disability.

>So if you time your death exactly with a feotus' inception then you might have a chance at "reviving" as that new person.

So exactly at which point of the embryonic development does consciousness arise and how? Does a blastocyst have consciousness?

Boop.

I'm dying user you got me

Maybe there is just one consciousness that travels back in time to relive inside another body. Maybe I am samefagging right now.