My town just got a Filipino grocery store with lots of weird shit. What should I try?

My town just got a Filipino grocery store with lots of weird shit. What should I try?

durian

Mail order asian bride. Make sure she gets the plastic surgery over theire as it'll be cheaper.

These cookies are good and only cost $1 at my local asian grocery

Poo Tangina

>What should I try?
You should try not giving money to slopes and endorsing multiculturalism.
Don't encourage them.

that disgusting chicken fetus

filipino corn nuts make for pretty good munchies

Some balut and I'm sure they keep strange parasitic worms in the back, so ask them for a few pounds of those

>buying balut from the viet store as i read this

Which country are you in?

pics pls, I've never seen it in stores

>Filipino grocery store

Literally 90% same shit as a mexican supermarket, except the writing is all fucked up.

USA, Texas
not my pic but its identical to this

>My town just got a Filipino grocery store with lots of weird shit. What should I try?
Coconut vinegar makes some nice marinades, marinated salad kind of things, or meat tenderizer.

There could be a kind of fresh lechon sandwich being made, if a good mama owns the store.

There could be some contraband really fresh tropical fruits if you ask nicely, like lychee or longans, and they won't be putting that out there for any joker to buy, you will have to ask if they have anything like that and watch someone nod and it'll come out of a back cooler just for you.

>USA
Probably acceptable then, it's 62% Likely you're not white.

interesting, ty
didn't expect it to come in the shell but i guess thats less repulsive

Flips are a good, hard-working people though. They're welcome here.

im 100% white according to that one website

Doubtful.
Momma probably spent some time with those Mexican boys.

>Flips are a good, hard-working people though. They're welcome here.

Flips are Absolutely welcome in any part of 'merica.

Filipinos tend to value education & work ethics.

Niggers value other people's money, and want it without having to work for it.

Asians >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Niggers

All the flips in flyover county kansas are wannabe gangbangers
I dated one once and she gave the best head, but couldn't cook for shit and cheated on me.
Ended up beating her shit in and she left the state lol

I guess.
Everyone has the right to become a citizen of the USA.

>Everyone has the right to become a citizen of the USA.

no... no they don't. at all.

where the fuck do you ignorant millenials get the idea that all countries have open borders?

ZERO countries gives the "right" for foreigners to become citizens.

It is a process, a privilege, and earned. IN ANY FUCKING COUNTRY.

I'd love to see some dumbshit liberal SJW white kid walk into Pakistan and demand "muh rights." lol

Anyone willing to work hard and contribute to the USA has the automatic right to become a citizen.
We're an immigrant nation, none of us are native really.
Bring skills and loyalty and you are welcome, that's what we're all about.

Dude seriously fuck off. Go "trigger some libcuck SJWs" on a different board.

>Anyone..has the automatic right to become a citizen.

Are you fucking 12? Do you even understand why we have VISAs?

No fucking person has the RIGHT to march into somebody else country and demand citizenship.

You ask permission first, THEN you are granted the privilege to earn your citizenship.

>No fucking person has the RIGHT to march into somebody else country and demand citizenship.

Putin does...

tfw stateless so no citizenship at all

I'm envious of people who at least have a country to belong to.

Yeah I get that but the point us we are open to everyone who can prove they will contribute.
Everyone has the right to settle here, it's up to us to prove someone shouldn't (terrorists and welfare seekers). The onus is on us, not them to prove whether they are entitled to live here or not.

San Antonio or Dallas? We have a ton of viets in SA

>it's up to us to prove someone shouldn't (terrorists and welfare seekers). The onus is on us

WHY ELSE DO YOU THINK WE HAVE A NO FLIGHT BAN FROM SYRIA?!?!?!

I don't know why I'm yelling. Seems we're in agreement here.

Work hard.
Be Loyal.
Respect the constitution.
Tick all of the above and I see no reason why anyone can't become a citizen of the USA.

Why are Americans so fucking insecure about foreigners existing that they have to bring up the refugee crisis and terrorism on a fucking cooking board?

Dallas

>respect the constitution
nationalism is the stupidest meme

>he doesn't care about his rights

good food and cooking thread we having here lads

Wakaran

You can respect the constitution and not be a nationalist, user. The qualification of "loyalty" most of these idiots are adding as a requirement is a codeword for blind nationalism that says whatever we do is right. That's foolish nonsense which inevitably leads to stagnation, decline and the inability to grow and progress. This is our current state.

>Borders aren't like, real man! I'm a citizen of the world man! You can't infringe my rights as a HUMAN man!
Whoops now you're in jail

>nationalism is the stupidest meme

Do you think americans are the most nationalistic country?

Have you even been ouside of the fucking USA, little sheltered white boy?

Ignorant fuck.

Compared to China, Russia, Japan, and lets not include the various Isralei and Middle Eastern states.

US nationalism is fucking tame compared to the rest of the world, sheltered little white fuck.

>US nationalism is fucking tame compared to the rest of the world, sheltered little white fuck.

Non-ignorant brown guy here. Can confirm US nationalism is childs play compared to places like Venezuela or Brazil.

Yeah, I don't know who the fuck would even accuse the US of being nationalists.

With all the Liberal hate against Trump and anything American, you'd think the USA would be one of the LEAST nationalistic and most self hating countries in the world.

I was going to give advice but faggots ruined the topic

>Ended up beating her shit in and she left the state lol

I think san antonio primarily consists of viets and koreans
we even have that weird small korea town by the military base
does anything else exist here?

>where the fuck do you ignorant millenials get the idea that all countries have open borders?
It's amazing but true. So many people do think that. I think it's ignorance since the USA passport is so freely accepted with visas most places, people forget the red tape others have to face to visit countries and prove they aren't trying to illegal emigrate or be a freeloader. It's privilege, indeed.
>
>Anyone willing to work hard and contribute to the USA has the automatic right to become a citizen.
No, that's not true, but there is a fast track for those that serve in the military.
>We're an immigrant nation, none of us are native really.
It was never open borders for most of our ancestors, either. Plenty of people waited in lines.
>Bring skills and loyalty and you are welcome, that's what we're all about.
It hasn't been that way for a long time, it was about getting into the queue, and proving some reason to skip the queue for political or economic asylum reasons, fear of persecution, and those were the only peoples greeting with open arms in the american history. At some point the economic reasons/refugees were shutdown too, such as the Haitian plight vs Cuban plight.

It's ignorance really to think like you think. It doesn't make you someone who thinks they are better than others to understand the American dream had a process to begin it. I know it sounds that way, anti-human rights or something like that, but it isn't true. I served on a jury recently amidst a pool of jurors who were naturalized citizens, really with one foot still in their ancestral countries...and the ignorance was astounding. Not considering someone innocent until proven guilty, one of the founding concepts of the forefathers who set up our legal system is nearly forgotten. You'd think with the internet and freely given information, people wouldn't be ignoramuses about what it means to be American, but then you meet Americans like you every day:/

Can confirm
>am american
>fuck the US Government. It needs to die.

US govt would be fine if it taxed me less and didn't make it so fucking hard to get more guns

Kek

t. Couldn't pass the 100 question american citizenship test like 80% of american citizens couldn't.

Mfw naturalized citizens know more about the constitution than native born. Grow up.

anything frozen. Lumpia, meat, etc;
Shrimp/crab crackers

>contraband
Fresh fruits are illegal in the USA? This pizza is a vegetable meme went way too far.

Seriously, are lychee or longans banned, or is this a joke about prohibition era or something?

Wut? That's unusual. Many country grant citizenship to stateless people. Where are you?

I know a Chinese place that sells bbq pork and Peking duck, pretty nice place. They have big burlap sacks of rice too. Also a nice Indian store.

Middle east, I'm not muslim so they wont give citizenship to people like me unless I convert.

They might be bringing in fresh fruit from asia which can bring in weird ass bugs or parasites or some shit which can fuck shit up for the local ecosystem rather than getting locally grown stuff

pagpag desu

>can fuck shit up for the local ecosystem rather than getting locally grown stuff
>he thinks all locally grown stuff wasn't imported from other countries to begin with
Max pleb.

The seeds or sterilized seedlings are usually brought over, not raw produce you mong

Please give advice, I'm the thread OP and I'm still interested in the thread topic.

Yeah, but it's pretty tightly controlled now because they can still fuck up an ecosystem. Just look at kudzu in the south. I drive by some areas where you can't even see any ground, tree bark or tree foliage in huge areas because it's completely overgrown with it.

We're a national of white settlers, not immigrants.

>a national
Retard.