Student Loan Debt

I am absolutely going to be crushed with student loan debt,
I am about to graduate in the Fall 2017 with a degree in Biology (B.S.) and I am confused on when they are going to come after me after the 6 month period?

My degree is BS in that I learned almost nothing playing video games throughout my 4 years (started in Aug 2013)

Dont wanna flee the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4_0iNGn8wso
youtube.com/watch?v=4_0iNGn8wso
youtube.com/watch?v=oDqGAUvWKkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>My degree is BS in that I learned almost nothing playing video games throughout my 4 years (started in Aug 2013)

you have no plans to go to grad school with a BS and bio? or med school?

you are boned.

no chance at grad school since GPA is like 3.5 ( mainly Bs and A but 4 Cs in biochem and calc 3/dfq)

no chance at med school cuz never studied for MCAT or never knew proffs for rec letters no research exp also gpa (3.5)

I got into a good PhD program with a 3.49. if it's not to late i would apply

should have done engineering

actually nevermind since you seem apathetic as shit about the whole thing. a PhD will eat you alive if you have no interest

i make 800$ every 2 week working at amazon fulfillment center and trap on the side, but the student loans will come after me at like 200$ a month during repayment period

(OP)
If you have a High GPA you can apply to PhD Grad School
(at least is less competitive than Medical, Pharma, Dentist, Veterinary & even Nursing School)

If you have a low GPA then sorry. You are fucked. But there still good options.

Option 1: Learn to program Code & Become a Code Monkey (but you will have to compete will pajeets, & when the next economic bubble arrive you will be fucked)

Option 2: shift your major to something closely related, but more employable

Option 3: Go back to College & major in Something more Employable. Cut credits to graduate faster.

Option 4: At least try to apply to some graduate school, even in unrelated areas such as MBA.

Option 5: Try to Apply & get an unrelated but comfy Normie Job such as Manager.

youtu.be/4_0iNGn8wso
Option 6: Start a CRIME life, make a Drug Lab (Meth, Cocaine, etc), become a hacker or even join a gang or terrorist group.

Option 7: Become a High School Teacher

option 8: Become a Survivalist & Prepper. Live in Contryside or Winderness offgrid. Grow your own food & live without depending on Jewish Money.

option 9: Degrade your self in a shitty low paying job such as janitor or work in Mc Donalds.

option 10: I'm against euthanasia & killing yourself, but If you tried & failed at every option above then ...

Work your ass off at a biotech firm, probably washing glassware or some shit. You might get some stipend to pursue an MS

Alternatively just try to work up the corporate ladder. You'll definitely hit a glass ceiling but you won't be destitute

i KNOW C++ and php and how to make websites, i currently work at amazon shipping center (manual labor picker and packer) for 800 every 2 weeks after taxes

OP you're actually me but with more debt. We're all fucked. Got memed into getting a useless degree and now we have to pay the price. At least I have a minor in Chemistry but still fucked.

yep minor in chem here to (biochem 1 and biochem 2 got me it in addition to orgo 1 and orgo 2)

M-maybe we should just go back and get a full Chemistry degree then

>i KNOW C++ and php and how to make websites
Good. Minor in Computer Science if you wanna become a Programmer.

There are people from many backgrounds, (even dropouts) making good money from coding right now.

The Programming market is good now, but the future is uncertain. There is a risk of another Tech Bubble like dotCom Bubble.

& there is also competition from (India, China, & other Foreign Outsources) which may bring down the pay.

Or Minor in Chemistry if you wanna (try at least) work in some biotech firm.

>he hasn't heard all the chemistry/ chemical engineering/ biochemistry horror stories

Also threadly reminder that the job market is shit because the US doesn't make anything anymore and thus has no need for STEM graduates. The whole economy is getting buttfucked by the finance sector.

If I kill myself does my mom take over my student loans? I don't want her to have to pay them.

At least Chemist can build a Meth Lab.

youtube.com/watch?v=4_0iNGn8wso
youtube.com/watch?v=oDqGAUvWKkU

> If I kill myself does my mom take over my student loans?

Yes.

Honestly just take it out on the bankers that have been liquidating and offshoring US industry. There's really not much else you can do.

Killing yourself will cause suffering & depression to Your Parents, Friends & Relatives

So don't do it.

What happens to my family if I flee the country to go to Europe or Russia?

I understand my credit score will be 0 but will they contact the law enforcement in the other country and come after me?

WIll they only catch me if I use a credit card somewhere?

I would prefer to choose killing & hunt down these greedy bankers rather than killing my self.

College is free in some countries in Europe such as in Germany, even for foreigners (by some kind of Scholarship?), but you would need be willing to learn the local language.

The banking system is globalized so (((they))) will find you.

You can survive only with cash (which can't be traced)

You can also do "like spy movies" & use false Identity though but this is a crime, but is obtainable in Dark Web.

Sorry, OP. You're in too deep with the Chosen People.

They've nurturing a vast and intricate web of contacts and resources since the industrial revolution and embedded themselves deep in the legal and political framework of the West to ensure they would never be full destroyed.

You are their slave now, forever, and that is a cross you'll have to bear.

Depends on where you got them. If they are FASFA loans they just disappear when the person dies. In a very similar situation OP, pls don't do it though it will cause way more suffering than it will help.

If you didn't learn jackshit anyway you won't make it in graduate school nor as a PhD.

It's your own fault for wasting the money invested in you.

I hope your asshole gets destroyed faggot.

Hey man, at least you can go into multiple fields and directions with a biology degree. I have an associate's in criminal justice, I made the wrong fucking choice for a degree. Failed my psyche evaluation for the local police department, have to wait a year to try again, can't afford to move since my dad has cancer, and right now I don't even use my degree in my field of work, which is pest control. Granted I make decent money, the last 2 years of college have been a fucking waste. I'm thinking of going back to school and getting a bachelor's in business or something else that has more range.

That or just get a CDL and work for my uncle. I make $22/hr in pest control (which is amazing at 21) but if I was just a trucker for my uncle he said my starting salary would be 55k/yr. If I move onto a big company or put in the hours for it, I could end up mid-late career with 80k/yr.

I don't even know what to do with my life right now, but at least I'm not broke. Become a youth advocate for 25k/yr? Become a case worker with a bachelor's at 50k/yr mid career? Work fucking security and make 20k/yr?

Fucking degree, I just wanted to be a cop. Not my fault I have mild tourettes when I'm not on medication...

Don't get a bachelor's degree in business. You will literally end up working in a retail store or in some low paying office job managing a bunch of cubicle slaves for 15 dollars an hour. Seriously consider getting your cdl and become a semi driver. It seriously isn't that bad. My brother in law is a truck driver and he makes a living wage for him and his girlfriend. You can work on saving up to attend a university for a real degree that will offer real potential in the future, and worst case scenario, it's something you can fall back on without worrying about your next paycheck.

Criminal justice has one of the lowest unemployment rates among all college majors. There's 10s of thousands of departments in the United States, you got rejected from 1. You can also become a fraud investigator, security guard, military police, paralegal, etc.

>no chance at grad school since GPA is like 3.5
lmao wut m8 people get into grad school with a 3.0 some have even gotten in below that somehow. You're probably never going to get into Harvard but there are still plenty of good programs that would take you. That's of course assuming that isn't like the only thing you've done in 4 years.
Biology degree is legit useless on it's own though no idea what it even qualifies someone to do.