Probably was ulysses

probably was ulysses

btw, i just found out jamie is burried only 40mins away from me.

Trump doesn't read.

Go there and post some pictures. I would go there everyday if I was you.

>Make sure to fart on your way out.

Trump can't write.
He had his books ghostwritten by a liberal.

that's what the image is about...

i can do that

Fuck the farts out of some young one on his grave it's what he'd want

This is parody right, there's no way he really talks like this

A liberal who doesn't even like him lol. That Times piece was absolutely brutal in deconstructing his personality, arrogance, and narcissism.

Lol where have you been, muchacho?

He does actually talk like this, it's what makes it so believable.

I thought it was either a twitter or quick declaration to journalist on the way to the airport thing, how the fuck someone even thinks an adult who talks like he's a virgin trying to talk to a girl for the first time is apt to rule a country. Jesus fucking Christ America get your shit together.

That Times piece by a guy who knew he would never work in NY again if he didn't shit all over Trump as hard as he could.

>references fringe view points on controversial subjects
>durr he doesn't read
doubt.jpg

>when asked if he would recommend Adams v Jefferson by John Ferling, which was on his desk, Trump said, "I wouldn't."
lol

He's said so himself

Ebin quote. That has to be satire.

I heard he's quite partial to "Getting Asked Stupid Questions All Day By Some Liberal Media Dicksuck That Only Thinly Pretends They Didn't Wish You Were Dead For the Purpose Of Asking You Stupid Questions Again Tomorrow: A Novel"

So how long until he gags Veeky Forums?

I like how trumptards pretend asking a president about what he reads is secretly an attack.

That was a really interesting point. Tell me about other things that you like.

Thats the meta of it. Trump made a deal with some dumbass to write a book with his name on it so he would get the credit without the work. 17D backgammon

What did he mean by this.

Not enough threads on your containment board?

Veeky Forums is the liberal containment board. We can't reasoned discussions outside of here without some trumplet coming in and spouting off ideology. What? Did you think op was serious witht that image?

Fuck off cuck, Veeky Forums is and always will be center-right, bordering on alt-right. The majority of this board are Euroskeptic and pro-Trump.

still can twitt the fuck out of you

Nice try, delusional crossposter. Just look at the authors and thinkers most frequently discussed on here, most of the times they will lean to the left. Foucault? Sartre? David Foster Wallace? A /tv/-tier remodelling to praise your rhetorically incompetent god emperor is fundamentally useless when it's conflicting with the core discussion on the board. Now fuck off.

They've probably read none of them.

>alt-right

What?

Cuck.
>All these books are you're still an idealistic libcuck.

Implying this board isn't consumed by the right wing individualism of Ayn Rand, Max Stirner, Ernst Junger, etc. Simply laughable!

pfffhahah

>Foucault
People only bring him up to bash his lifestyle or insinuate that he's responsible of the decline of Western civilization.

>Ayn Rand, Max Stirner, Ernst Junger
You forgot Evola and muh magic. Sad!

>Ayn Rand
She's an intellectual dinner party joke.
>Max Stirner
Anarchist and a product of the times but not traditionally right-wing at all.
>Ernst Junger
Gets posted once a month and isn't even on the top 100.
You could have at least chosen Ezra Pound or Mishima retard.

That's hardly true, Foucault and Deleuze get very serious (and pseudo-intellectual) threads all the time.

dfw supported perot and voted reagan and he's not praised here.

you're very dense

>being leftist means exclusively voting for Democrats
wow you Americans sure have some nuanced
political opinions
>DFW
>not the biggest meme on Veeky Forums

That quote sounds like he's stalling, trying to think of the name of any book.

>>being leftist means not voting for fucking raygun
>wow you Americans sure have some nuanced
>political opinions
bait harder

watching americans argue about politics is like watching a car on its side in a swamp spinning its wheels endlessly, while several metres away a retarded guy is randomly thrusting a fake wooden sword into the air around him and screeching apoplectically

>in terms of the books

He's really into manga

There are PLENTY of Christposters too.

Ah, garcon, you discount Ernst Junger based on the scarcity of posts relating to him - underestimating them, in fact - and discount Ayn Rand on merit and discount Max Stirner by saying he isn't traditionally right wing. What is your criteria? It is schizophrenic for sure, monsieur! Then you attack me for not including other authors, ones which would have, in fact, been considered under "etc". I dare say you have a dog in this fight, sir, and you are a bit thick in the head, yes? You want this board to be left wing, but sir, it isn't. It isn't. I'm sorry to tell you, it really, really isn't. Consider suicide.

Well, it's skidding to your direction, nincompoop.

>this is the kind of person that needs approval for their personal politics from the worst literature board on the internet

Pitiful. The kind of slop that passed for "comedy" 15 years ago.

Winona Ryder needs approval for her personal politics from the wost literature board on the Internet?

Who the f*ck are you quoting?

>he can't into green text and reaction images
>f*ck
You need to go back.

My irony isn't ironic but I know yours is because I can see that Reddit tab, faggot.

I love Trump but honestly this.

Wtf ideolouge gtfo of Veeky Forums

>I love Trump

lmao libshits need to stop getting anally upset over people have different policy preferences. There are plenty of very excellent reasons for intelligent people to like Trump's policies (this does not need to imply liking, or disliking for that matter, the man himself). For example, he just defunded pseud factories across America - that alone gives him my full support.

Not who you're replying to but you have to be extremely retarded to think Stirner is even remotely right wing.

If you really wanna put him into some political box, he's a post-left anarchist, only 200 years before post-left anarchism happened.

>right wing
>stirner

still, no leftist, anarchist, marxist, anarco-communist ect. would have voted for the embodiment of capitalism who always put god in his speeches

and i agree that dfw is the biggest meme on Veeky Forums

what's the best?

Epic b8 fellow gentlesir, i too fancy myself a topper troll at these here fine hours in winter

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Stirner is a response to Hegel. Both he and Hegel transcend the left/right dichotomy, as does the nature of individualism itself. It's been used by left wing and right wing politics, but since I was responding to a left wing person saying Veeky Forums is left wing, and since the two other figures I mentioned are right wing and were directly influenced by Max Stirner, he fits.

You'd have to be EXTREMELY retarded not to know this, obv.

Jesus...answer the question. What a blathering fool

Marx is responding to Hegel too, does it mean he's transcends the left-right dichotomy as well? Your attempt to de-politicize Stirner won't make him denounce the state and private property any less in The Ego and it's Own.

Also, entertain this thought:
If Stirner transcends the left-right echonomy because he was responding to Hegel
Benjamin was responding to Schmitt
And corresponding with Adorno
Therefore, Cultural Marxism comes from a fascist and Schmitt is responsible for destroying the white race.

/pol/ will unironically defend this as being an "ordinary down-to-earth guy" or some shit

lmao

Jesus, can someone post the original interview? I fucking refuse to believe this. Look at this man, you fucking memelords, you helped elect him.

Also, anyone who's actually tried to read Hegel, will see nothing but a right-wing political "conservative" in him. You can interpret him however you want, but his stance is this.

Also Benjamin was not exclusively responding to Schmitt, he was responding to Scholem, and to Brecht, and to Marx, and to others. It is very stupid to see a thinker with such a diverse oeuvre as a response to a particular person. I don't think, and at least hope, that's not how influence works.
>N.B. Benjamin-san was so cool.

I know it doesn't, I was pointing how retarded it is to think Stirner is right wing, even more to think he "transcends" this (in a way he does, by proposing his own form of anarchism).

Oh yeah because tons of broadsheet journalists in Manhatten would be rushing to praise Trump if the joos weren't stopping them