My dentist said

Why would have to brush my teeth nonetheless 2x on a day if i eat Nothing and only drink water?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/7/5/15925492/amabrush-automatic-toothbrush-mouthguard-pods-kickstarter
youtu.be/4uibbyDXZ68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because there is stuff in your saliva that sticks to your teeth and needs to be brushed off.

I wish we wouldn't have to brush teeth at all.

>current year
>voluntarily letting (((them))) poison you with flouride

>letting the (((dentist))) calcify your pineal gland
what other explanation could there be? if you don't eat anything and only drink water your mouth is clean already. (((they))) just want you to ingest more fluoride.

stop posting about your fucking teeth you stupid piece of shit.

Yesss goyim, brush your teeth! Fluoride is good for your brain! Spending a few shekels on toothpaste every month won't hurt, will it? :^)

So are you correct

Or are you correct

Brushing your teeth might get easier in the future.

theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/7/5/15925492/amabrush-automatic-toothbrush-mouthguard-pods-kickstarter

youtu.be/4uibbyDXZ68

Is correct

>not using fluorine free novamine based toothpaste

>flossing

Why would evolution do this?

> Doesn't brush teeth
> Thinks toothpaste hurts brain
Well, now we know how you have so much time to post all these race vs. I.Q. threads, swamp breath.

You think it's a coincidence that they have a hot blonde using this? If a gay man was to put it in his mouth, buyers would go, "Ya know what? I'm good, thanks."

Wow user
Good job figuring out how marketing works

It's actually pretty interesting. If you look at pictures of indigenous peoples (especially Australia!), their teeth are almost perfectly white and cavity-free and have very little tooth decay. Over thousands of years, your mouth can adapt to a certain diet. However, if your diet changes constantly, as it does in most modernized societies, your mouth can't adapt.

>pineal gland

The fucking pineal gland, of all things?
Oh noes, evil dentists are trying to affect my...dreams?

Is don't believe there is litterally Any connection whatsoever between your dental hygeine and fucking anything inside the brain

This generation is the laziest piece of shit I've seen in my life.

Well, some people trend to have acid saliva naturally, so brushing your teeth is always a good idea.

Anyway why wouldn't he recommend it? Just a thumb rule and you'll always be fine.

It is more about adequately brushing methinks

t. 25 years old

I brush my teeth once a day and have teeth straighter and whiter than myself. I do get bad breath but its usually after an hour or 2 of working. I think its stress related because on days where I dont work, my breath smells fine unless I eat some nasty shit.

>making things simpler and easier to do =\= laziness

Yeah, that's going to like like shit after 2 weeks, and it'll be muhc more expensive to replace than a toothbrush,

It says on their Kickstarter the brushes last 3-6 months and cost €6 and one toothpaste capsule lasts for more than a month and costs €3.
More or less €50 a year or $57 USD.

fucking jews

>if i eat Nothing and only drink water
You cannot survive on that.

yeah, i wish people would just stop using motorized engines to get to work, everyone should run. fucking lazy niggers, all of them

Course you can.
Besides, we're talking abt 1 day. But yeah apparently you must brush your teeth despite.