Protestant literature

>Protestant literature

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOG7-PYqNvU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pagan literature

>Catholic literature

>Arian literature

This guy is actually very popular and it annoys the fuck out of me. He can't answer questions about what he believes and why.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOG7-PYqNvU

>loft
what a retard lmao

this desu

Back where?

to reddit

This guy is a sellout. Why would a priest want to preach through television providers. It defeats the whole purpose of going to church. I get that some people have to work on the Lord's Sabbath, which is a sin, don't get me wrong, but even then they can just listen to sermons broadcasted on the radio or go to church on a different day or time.

(((Joel Osteen)

Why?

Go back to Rebbit, newfriend. You don't belong here.

Why?

Because Veeky Forums is strictly a right-wing board.

Osteen is literally a heretic, to the point that other Protestants rag on him. It's hilarious.

But of course the Protestants have no way to rein him in because they lack a formal hierarchy.

But, why?

Because newfag /pol/turds like him view it as their solemn task to make every board a shithole like theirs

literally the new furries

shut up cuck

lmao

>atheist literature

>"c-cuck!!!!!!"

>"I c-called him cuck, that will show him"

He can be powerful if you see him in person

>criticize anyone else
>they take the joke and trade banter
>make jokes about the true story of Catholic clergy covering up child abuse on a massive scale
>autistic screeching and aimless insults galore

Hmmm

Catholic priests beat bright eyed choir boys like Joel Osteen, even on off days.

And it did.

But why?
inb4 so-crates

There's much more than Joel Osteen out there.

Not that I would knock him, I'm not familiar enough to know.

Here's a few good ones.

>Growing Up Spiritually, Kenneth E. Hagin
>My Utmost for His Highest, Oswald Chambers
>Joshua's Spiritual Warfare, Understanding the Chiasms of Joshua; Thomas B. Clarke

There are plenty more.

I hope you're joking.

It's actually ironic that you would knock him while simultaneously making him the face of the Protestant Church.

You're basically proving the effectiveness of his methods.

It says less about protestant lit and more about how little actual protestant lit you've read.

It wasn't child abuse or pedophilia, it was ephebophilia from gays.
It wasn't on a massive scale - even if every accusation ever was true (and most weren't, as proven in courts) then it was a fraction of the rate of the general population
>agnostic cop speaking

Is there a single more retarded popular worldview than biblical literalism?