How to develop a denser neo cortex?

How to develop a denser neo cortex?

You can't. Replace it with electrical components.

What if I get some really good genes?

Why are you posting the edited version? Are you an anti-Semite?

whe actually don´t have the science to do that, in older times craneotomy was a choice, theorically posible, but you must not try it!

Why not add stem cells over the neocortex and have them turn into nerve cells?

One of the distinguishing visible features of Einstein's brain was that a groove was missing, filled in with nerve tissue.

Reverse lobotomy? What could possibly go wrong!

Stop trying to be a robot. Humans are emotional creatures. We need to feel, to sense, to empathize. Focus on working with your feelings and you'll be a better person.

>What could possibly go wrong!
Yeah.

More seriously (you know, people have already investigated things like this) the brain is subdivided in many distinct neural nets for the simple reason to save learning time, that is childhood which is a vulnerable time.

Adding an extensive exocortex would possibly increase the learning time before you become productive. Then again "youth" these days (insert "tm" at will) is now so long that it doesn't matter much.

If you don't mind some NSFW there is a kind of science fiction story that takes an interesting new view on exo-cortex, Eudeamon.

What's NSFW about it?

It starts out looking like heavy duty latex fetishism. A few pages into the story that changes though. The story twists and turns from fetishisms to horror and revenge and more. If you review it after you have read it you will realise it is more like a hero's journey.

I enjoyed the story and read it twice, though it probably is not for everyone. It is light on technology but does enough to clarify the underlying idea.

take ayahuasca, lsd, mushrooms... at list you will get more connections

You can't pack more neurons in. Higher density means too much noise
Sounds like a great way to get seizures or brain cancer. Did you know you can do trepaning in your very own home? Why don't you try it and use stem cells extracted from the aborted fetus of a hooker you knocked up! Make sure to post the results

use CBE to mimic ashkenazi neuron growth conditions

Become autistic

>You can't pack more neurons in.
Why?

>Higher density means too much noise
How?

Crush your head under a hydraulic press

Will I ever be able to fix my autism? I don't want to supress it/fake it. I want to genuinely fix it.

You can't fix it because you're lacking the part of the brain you'd need to do so. You might as well ask why people born mentally retarded can't be "fixed".

Be born with hereditary Asperger's or HFA.
>/thread

I was born with HFA but I don't feel smarter, instead it's more of a divergence of how I think relative to my peers.

We're not 'smarter' per se, we just analyse things differently, which is why we're able to innovate more.
Normies have exhausted the obvious routes, so Aspie/HFA analysis and innovation seems 'genius'.

actually we don´t have any way to regenerate neurons, nerology science is still too far away to discover something like this

Map it into the reals

>because you're lacking the part of the brain
Lacking? From i appears there rather is extra matter.

>Will I ever be able to fix my autism?
No known fixes are known.

I am close to a cliche here, I know, but really: do you want to fix what sets you apart from the vast boring majority of the population? Rather this is something that can take you places they will never see or ever know though the path will not be easy.

>actually we don´t have any way to regenerate neurons
True. The question is if applying stem cells can do the trick.