Quick question, how often do you eat out by yourself?

Quick question, how often do you eat out by yourself?

How did you get that picture of me?

About 4 or 5 times a year.

If I'm going to eat alone I order food rather than eat out. One of the few benefits of a large city is grubhub and other similar services.

>cuck fetish
projection much

This picture isn't nearly as effective as The Virgin Walk

me on the left

Pretty much every day for lunch
I work in a downtown district and can't be bothered to make food to bring to work. I eat 5 times a day. About half the time it's a burrito (cheap and filling), but I can get just about any type of food in the area. Shit gets expensive.

literally never

TFW.jpg

what should I do?

someone should make a "chad feast" version of this

I'm literally eating in a fast food restaurant and looking at my phone since I'm alone
Feels bad man

I eat out for every meal, so quite often desu.

I eat out alone often. I pretend to be messaging someone - and even smirk as if someone is replying - a few times during the meal in case one of those moments coincides with a couple staring at me.

Literally me, every day or every other day.

Which are you?

>order water to drink
>EWWW VIRGIN

Alright, (((who))) could be behind this picture?

>tfw dumb phoneposter

Literally me

every person who has ever placed an apostrophe into an ordinary plural noun deserves to be forcibly sterilized

only childfag here. I am used to doing 80% of my activities and events alone. my friends are all normalfags who have gfs and work when I want to do shit

>he sits in his basement slumped over his """"""""battlestation"""""""" next to his cum socks and piss jugs literally getting mad over mobile cellular devices
shitposting on the go is the future

I eat alone at home. Isn't that normal?

this is true. The virgin walk changed my life.
Are there any more 'The Virgin X'-es out there?

I never eat out with other people, so probably 12-15 times/year. It makes me nauseous to have other people near me when I eat and they try to talk to me while they shovel carbon into their mouths. Just fucking gross.

Same. I'm in my 20s now and I'm still a total loner who isn't good with building relationships so almost everything is alone time; haven't hung out with a friend since 2013 lel.

>grow up; single child
>barely had any contact with bad father who died when I was young anyway (and I had no relationship with his family)
>larger age gap than usual between my mom's immediate family and I since mom was nearly 41 when she had me; no immediate cousins either since my aunt is childless
>grow up in cozy small town
>mom doesn't let me have friends over -ever- (she's a total loner by the way so it was only ever us in the house)
>doesn't let me spend time out with friends since she "thought I'd get in trouble" despite being about as rebellious as an 80 year old Jew as a kid; also live in the safest, whitest town in Canada
>I do play organized sports as a kid but I'm sorta shy and quiet despite being pretty good; everyone else has their dad around and grew up doing outdoorsy shit that young boys like, etc.
>my childhood was just plopped in front of the TV so my mother wouldn't have to "worry about what I was doing"
>fortunately never went the /v/irgin route since I didn't usually get caught up with consoles until they'd been out for a few years; didn't have internet or even a decent PC until I was in high school
>somehow wasn't a total autist and always had friends in school and got on well socially; was naturally pretty funny
>ended up even having a gf in high school, lost virginity and all that good stuff
>leave high school; lose contact with virtually everyone within a year since I don't know how to keep up relationships unless I'm always in close proximity (school of course being that)

The thing that is bad is that I don't even really care and never did. I could hang myself right now and I'd probably go weeks without anyone even wondering where I was. I suppose that if I didn't have the internet I'd have been forced to try to assimilate more into the world though.

When I had a job I would eat out alone when traveling for work or occasionally at a restaurant near the office.

Other than that, the only time I eat alone is a quick trip to a fast food restaurant sometimes.

Pretty often. To be exact every time I go eat in my hometown since my SO lives in another town across the country. Then i go out and eat with him.
I like eating alone as long as i'm left alone. I tend to avoid really good places with authentic food i like since 90% of time it's filled with lower class older men who like to make passes or try to sit at my table. Too bad

Virgin apartment

Omg fuck you. I'm sick as he'll and laughcoughweheezeing like a mother fucker.

We banned singles at the restaurant I used to manage, takings went up and a lot of the couples commented on how enjoyable it was to not have some loser ruining the vibe.

these are great

A L W A Y S
L
W
A
Y
S

going outside. year of our lord 2017. everyone point and laugh.

Boy, can you imagine the guy who made this picture?

was thinking the same shit

I lol'eld hard real hard at this post !

top le kek !

>I eat out for every meal,
Yet you waste our time by being and posting cooking board, cuck faggot

Is this the bew le epib maymay XD upboat!1

Is it social acceptable to play some music quietly while eating alone? I usually just listen quietly to some of my favorite based rapper like wiz khalifa

got you bb

>parallel
You mean perpendicular. Parallel would mean he'd be lying down on top of the table.

bretty gud

Does lunch count? If so about 3 times a week. Gotta burn that 12$ lunch budget everyday.

>constantly screeching as loud as possible
My fucking sides

>tfw don't usually have enough shit to do on my phone so send up just staring out of a window or into space while eating alone
what do people even spend all that time doing on their phones?

repeatedly checking facebook or some bullshit so they look like they're being social

>he doesn't check his facebook, snapchat, twitter, tumblr, instagram, vine, musical.ly and myspace every 5 minutes
lmao what a loser. I bet you have no friends or acquaintances (unlike me, a busy and social person)

browsing Veeky Forums

I see (You).

I feel like these aren't as effective as the virgin walk because this is stuff you can be sure other people do as well.
the virgin walk is good because its stuff that you think might be unique to you, but really isn't.

Back when I was in high school or so, I ate out once every 2 months to try out new places.

Why do I have so much in common with the virgin?

>another woman
>another

...?

Chad > Virgin-kun

>Uses adjacent arm
As opposed to...?

This is me, but I'm not a virgin or cuck, and I love water and a "nutritionally balanced meal" aka protein, vegetables, and a starch

>Prefers a quiet dinner instead of loud social interactions
How dare I!

If you haven't learned to enjoy life without surrounding yourself with people all the time, then I'm afraid YOU are the one who is failing.

>draw a generic looking dude
>make him do generic things that nobody cares about
>say they are unaaceptable
Gee I wonder why

>>make him do generic things that nobody cares about

"Nobody cares about"? What kind of shitty upbringing did you have? What happened to your pride and your standards? I realize I'm on Veeky Forums so I should expect this sort of shit, but goddamn man, get yourself together.

Almost every lunch, and dinner sometimes when I'm travelling on business.

Why are you even bothering to take it even slightly seriously. Look at the fucking drawing dude

Just because the drawing is shit doesn't mean the point isn't valid.

Are you so autistic that you constantly care about what are other people are doing? Enjoy your meal you social inept retard.

>getting cucked by images
Sorry it triggered you but it's nothing to me

I like to eat alone, I don't like people. People are too stupid to share my interests. People would rather talk about family and sports teams, I would rather talk about art and music.

I guaran-fuckin-tee you say your favorite art style is naturalism and you hate country and rap

>People are too stupid to share my interests.

Yet here you are on shitposting central. If you are intellectual and want to discuss art and music then why the fuck are you on this board?

How about

>refuses to wear anything but a singlet while eating, as there is the opportunity to flex biceps in the process. Makes sure to sit directly in the view of the most possible women
>brain incapable of understanding any mobile device made prior to 2007
>only eats at trendy restaurants youve never heard of
>insists on playing summer's hottest hits and billboard top 20 songs while eating
>constantly delivering perfect banter to pack chads, any virgin within 20 meters of the pack will uncontrollably spill their spaghetti

>large city
>grubhub

Those arabs/mexicans/gypsies are definitely grating their knob flakes into your food

>Living by the standards set on a mongolian surfboarding contest discussion forum is now an example of pride and high standards

The standards aren't from this board, user. They're basic table manners that have existed for centuries.

fucking DIED

fuck off, quentin

"Laws of physiques always gets me.

yeah dude people are super mad that you're eating quietly alone while using your phone
better stay in your room so no one sees how much of a virgin eater you are

I know this story...

Hate to say it but, I'm 33, it only gets harder.

Most people don't keep up with their friends from highschool user, this isn't all that weird. You should probably make some new ones, unless you dont want to.

I'd never go and have a proper sit down meal at a restaurant by myself (simply because that seems to be viewed on the same level as supporting Hitler in our society) but if I ever feel like some fast food or whatever I have absolutely no problem going to a McDonald's or Subway by myself.

Pretty sure the only time I've eaten out alone has been at a fast food place. Next closest thing is sitting in the grass eating falafel at the renaissance fair after my group and I split for a bit.

yes I noticed that too
I didn't actually make the image

these are supposed to be absurd parodies of the "virgin X" series, each text is the polar opposite of the original

I was always bullied so I don't have any childhood friends to do things with, then growing up I moved to a town cross country but was never good at interacting with people. The people I did know were never into eating a nice in a restaurant or enjoying wine, they still act like teenagers. Last time I tried eating out with a friend he asked if maybe we wanted to eat with some of his friends from the same field of work as he (mine is a little different) and they just decided to order out pizzas and drink water, me being anti social doesn't help much but I just find it hard to relate to people sometimes specially if they do not like eating out and just want to order junk food.

I just know that when my parents die I will be lonely as fuck. I have some friends but they are spread out across the country and I hardly speak to anyone but my parents

Yes I eat alone a lot, cause fuck being a hermit but nobody likes what I like and it is hard finding people who like what you like

But I never look at my phone even when eating alone. Looking at a phone while eating is for subhumans.

Literally every day when I'm at college.

>rapidly tip toes around like in "going to the store"

School is forced socialization. Any kind of education is forced socialization since you usually have to work with the people arround you and that manages to get people talking amongst themselves. Work is is similar but there's usually no reason outside of work related matters to talk to each other so ost people don't.

I'm a drinker and I don't really like people too much so don't take what I'm about to tell you all that seriously unless you think it can help you.

There's no such thing as friends, it's just a word that they keep using when you're little to reffer to the people you're constantly surrounded by. People are islands, you can never really know another human being, even if, by some weird coincidence, a person is being honest it's impossible to properly understand what a person is trying to tell you since you can't feel what tehy feel and associate the words they use with the emotions and images they use. So we're left with incomplete pictures of every conversation we have. The whole thing is fucked from the very vehicle that communication uses. So, in other words, don't worry you haven't lost all your friends you just lost the ilussion of it.

That's life i suppose, the more you fill your time with the things you've been told you should do (work, relationships, education, etc.) the less time you have for other people in your life. I think that the solution to this whole "I don't have friends, nobody loves me" outlook on life is to learn to be ok by yourself, you know? Be cool with you before you can even begin to try to give a fuck about other people, too mucho neediness is never good for anybody, it's desperate and, brother, nothing that you do in this life out of desperation will be good in the long run and most likely it'll also be shit in the short run.

TL;DR: Fuck people, learn to like being alone instead of trying to make friends.

Wow man. I'm really sorry you feel this way.

Thanks, but there's no need to feel sorry. The thing about my outlook on life is that I'm no longer bothered by needing to connect to people. That doesn't mean that I'l be shitty to people because I don't care, It just means that i like sitting at home with a cheap bottle and a quiet room than i would surrounded by people who pretend to be friendly because they feel it's expected from them.

If that's your jam, that's great. I don't think I could do that. I already have a lot of free time, so forging connections with my coworkers and building a handful of strong friendships helps keep me sane. Checking out bars and restaurants with my sister before we see a show can be the highlight of my month. Checking or a tap takeover at a local bar with some of my coworkers is a great way to relieve stress between university and work.

We all have our ways though, so it's good that you're at peace with yourself. I don't know if I can say the same.

You need to stop drinking and take some mushrooms and see the error of your ways. Make sure to make something tasty to mix with the mushys tho. We are on a food board after all.

Did the drugs, LSD, salvia, shrooms and a bunch more, really good, really eye-opening experience. Thing is, I live alone in a third world central american country, trusting someone here can lead to really bad results, a lot of which I've already experienced firsthand. Maybe I'm too cynical about people and that's really blocked my ability to create lasting bonds but from where I'm standing I'd rather be alone than afraid the guy drinking a beer next to me is planning to jump me to take my beer money.

Maybe learning to enjoy being alone is not for everybody but, to me, it's a simpler alternative to the people question.

Everyday. I have no friends or anyone. My meal is usually some soup with a can of sardines. I'll have fast food on the weekends, I don't remember the last time I even went to a real restaurant.

Just fast food and canned food.

my fucking sides
the first picture is so stupid too, of course you use the urinal furthest away from people, everyone fucking does
and who the fuck looks people in the eyes while peeing

When I'm out traveling. If I'm only in the nearest city, I'll rather get together with my siblings or cousins who live there and cook something together with them, but outside of that, it's all I can do.
Maybe 5-12 days of the year.

Oh this one is actuallly really good, I cracked up once I saw the chad hyper urination. I think this one works better than a lot of others, and as well as the walk one because it also bases itself on something everyone does

Shut up virgin, only pussys need privacy to piss. I talk to other chads all the time at the urinal

Why do you eat so shittily?
Canned food is cancer.

>always chooses the middle of a row of chairs
uh already wrong.
don't you know anything? if i sit in the middle, that means there is a chair on each side of me that someone can potentially sit down on, meaning i'll be trapped between two people.
it is for that reason that i always choose an edge seat, whether it's at university, a restaurant, or anywhere else.
>will sit on the edge of the chair
not really

A lot of the other things are correct though. I never feel relaxed, my back feels hunched no matter how i sit, i try to stay still, i avoid making eye contact.

I actually avoid using my smartphone if i sit too close to people, because i don't want them to look at what im doing on my phone