With flies spawning
And crocodiles lurking

I am capsizing this life

Bye, have a great time!

nothing seems to satisfy
i dont want it
i just need it
to feel, to breathe, to know im alive

All I had to live for was my youth. With youth behind me, I have nothing.

I'm gay

I'm killing myself. I don't owe the world a suicide note.

ayyyyyyy lmao habeeb it
peace out A town niggas

I sure do hope God will be my friend.

I'm tired.

To those I loved and anyone else who cares to know: All my life I thought that I would never live long enough to know and feel what it truly means to be happy. I think I figured it out.

Goodbye hell.
I'm leaving now.
Time to go to heaven.

Finally wrote a masterpiece.
I burned that shit.
Fuck all yall.

I was murdered.

Dear parents, I hope you feel fully responsible for this

>habeeb it
fucking classic

this

i said i would, im a man of my word

to everyone who knows it to be true, i love you. and one last "fuck you" to all the police officers and judges of the world

I have placed all of my love and goodness into the hands of others. And none has been placed back into mine. My ribcage has grown cavernous and echo's with the empty laughs and i love you's of my peers. If goodness is here may it present itself to me, if not i shall leave to attempt to find love in another place.

Sincerely
Your son

How did i do?

I swear to God I want to just slit my wrists and end this bullshit
Throw the Magnum to my head, threaten to pull shit
And squeeze, until the bed's completely red
I'm glad I'm dead, a worthless fuckin' buddah head

Life is like
a hurricane,
here in
Duckburg

I hope this works.

>tfw to intelligent for life

this to be honest family

allahu akbar!!!!

thanks obama

Kids, don't do what I did Also, don't be a fucking idiot and believe the left. Read, hopefully, alot.
>inb4 tears

suicide is fucking immature

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

It was hot

You will be known as that one redditor who killed himself

No reason to cry. I wasn't a good person in any way.

Beat me too it

-Suicide note found in a park in Fuknega prefecture-

When i was a small boy, I caught glimpse of the
spirit realm. I saw the ghosts busting their
spooky nuts on everything and everyone; and
they laughed, and were jovial at the fact of
our unawareness to their mischief.
They looked at me; looking at them.
They began to laugh, and they spoke
amongst themselves: ''Look, that one
can see us''. After this, I lost
the ability to see into the world
of the spirits. And I lived my life
and I was no different from anyone
else. But this was merely a farce.
For as I sat and looked upon my
friends, my family, and all that
I knew. I knew, I always knew;
The spirits were nutting on everything
that I held dear.-------------Goodbye.

I've been on this aeroplane for far too long.

>tw your youth was objectively worse in every way than your current state but your depression and damaged mind impairs your ability to make something of your freedom.

To live is to suffer. To survive is to find some meaning in the suffering. I failed.

kek

I was engulfed by mist,
amidst me were others.
Beyound our reach starlights,
flickering in the distance.
One by one they went,
to someplace far away.
Until there was no one left.
But me,
the mist.

Cringey. Time to go ahead with the plan, sepai.

Sometimes I feel like the path to happiness is through suffering and I just don't feel like it's worth it.

I will be with my waifu soon. Good-bye.

Thanks but no thanks

Check 'em

I have only one thing to say, and that is that Umineko is literally the greatest thing ever written.

See you in the Golden Land.

You're autistic, I'm sorry.

I am returning the gift you sent me.

It always is. Happiness is the alleviation of suffering in every respect. You are hungry, so you eat; you are tired, so you sleep; you are bored, so you try to be entertained.

This is not your fault. You have made me happier than I could've ever imagined.

this was not a suicide. If I'm dead, it's because I was murdered. don't believe them. I love you.

Eyelids are opened
When the sun is high
I slip away from my queen's
grey stare

Dearest, I feel certain that I am going mad again. I feel we can't go through another of those terrible times. And I shan't recover this time. I begin to hear voices, and I can't concentrate. So I am doing what seems the best thing to do. You have given me the greatest possible happiness. You have been in every way all that anyone could be. I don't think two people could have been happier till this terrible disease came. I can't fight any longer. I know that I am spoiling your life, that without me you could work. And you will I know. You see I can't even write this properly. I can't read. What I want to say is I owe all the happiness of my life to you. You have been entirely patient with me and incredibly good. I want to say that—everybody knows it. If anybody could have saved me it would have been you. Everything has gone from me but the certainty of your goodness. I can't go on spoiling your life any longer. I don't think two people could have been happier than we have been.

Fly high
You're a big guy
But unfortunately
I'm crashing this plane
With no survivors

fold ball basic knowledge

>not properly rotating pic when it was clearly taken at a portrait angle
>cringey smut to boot

fuck this gay earth

>topkek
And nothing else

>tfw the thought of being reborn as a cute anime girl keeps me going

You can't be reborn if you don't die

I am going to commit suicide.

Make sure to gather the seven dragon balls if you want me to come back.

See you, space cowboy

best one
congrats
lmao

>he's not a Steppenwolf

>not "You're gonna carry that weight"

The ride ends.

Good thing you don't have to worry about maturity when you're dead lmao

harry haller was a literal cuck

I came, I saw, I came again, I've never left my room,
Sorry for saying goodbye so soon.

way to waste some quads with that try hard shit

pls don't kill yourself because I feel pity for the shuck who has to read the note

THIS

Goodbye, I love you.

nobody cares tripfag

My whole life, I found the smell of human shit comforting.
Perhaps, because I was just that.

I tried.

I would sketch a plate with the silverware pointing to 7 o'clock. (it means im ready and a compliment to the head cook)

Shazbot
Nanu nanu

na plenty of libtard tears to drink

Always the years. Always the hours. Always the memes.

You never came back. That's okay, I had things to do anyway. I've got to go now, I'm sorry.

cringe

Boy I sure wish I wasn't so attracted to teenage girls. Oh well, can't change the past you know. Might as well kill myself, I don't think the youth of world should suffer my existence.

i want it
i need it
to make me feel heated

"I am capsizing this life"
I genuinely enjoy that line

I love you.

Nothing really matters, anyone can see.

virginia woolfe sucks

Killing myself, not for anything weird, just for all the usual reasons people do. Farewell etc.

Should've been me. Should've been a lot of things.

To the person that has to clean this up, I'm sorry.

It's only my first night away from home and I'm already fighting back tears by laughing at hot Veeky Forums memes. These new sheets I brought are so coarse, I miss cuddling the cat. My flatmate makes me take spiders outside.

:^)

I'll be back to try again

You knew this was coming. You can't deny it because I've made it implicitly clear both to you and the mental health professionals that work with me that I've been suffering suicidal ideation for years. You've known I've had two immediately available options for killing myself hidden away for just as long. I've told you exactly how long I would need to be alone to implement either one successfully.

You weren't listening today. I don't blame you. I wouldn't always listen to me, either. I need you to keep an eye on (my sister), though. I don't want her to copy me.

Look after the dog for me. He's a good dog.

>In a hypothetical world where I left a note. I mostly think it would be excessive. Everyone already knows everything they need to, we've had numerous discussions on this issue.

La vie ne me suffit plus, je veux la mort aussi.

He amado genuinamente. Ha sido un amor como todo amor verdadero: arbitrario, fatal. Cada fibra de mi alma resonó al oír tu voz. mis venas se enredaron con las tuyas, mi corazón latió con fuerza para llevar en mi sangre el calor que necesitabas a cada confín de tu cuerpo.
Pero un corazón no puede latir por dos. El mío ya no lo hará.

i have reached 30 years and as i promised myself, if i reach this age and my life is still miserable i would blow my brains out with a shotgun, goodbye.

pd: if i by a miracle survive don't connect me to a machine to keep me alive, that would be very selfish of you.

I had a good run. I don't like my options.

Know that I died unfulfilled, and it's all your faults. If you're reading this, or hearing it read, I hope you know I probably hated you.

From a young age, I found myself surrounded by others who were either cruel, or those, who in their hamfisted attempts at kindness and comfort, were crueler than that. To people who had ill will or simply apathy towards me, fine. The world owed me no kindness. I still probably hated and didn't understand you, nor you I, but I feel no great need to make you empathize at this moment.

To the rest, I hope you carry my actions and consequences forever. Christ, you all were so stupid, how did you expect me to make it? You're like a child trying to put together furniture, and getting angry when I told you to stop because you didn't know what you were doing.

Though I am alone in these moments, I can hear your bleating. "But family! I only meant well! You'll never know how much I love you!" Ha! Behold, the product of your good intentions but poor results! All because you couldn't get it through your thick skull that you didn't understand me, and didn't know how to help. You're the cause of my regrets: how much better life would have been had I been left to my own devices! I could have soared to heights that Icarus would have been wary of! Instead I found myself dragged to briny depths with balls and chains of affection, duty and well-meaning. Though I know you'll only be sorry to have lost me, and not repent your part in it, I hope I've dragged you down with me. Because you think that you're the exception to this letter.

Give me a Masonic funeral, with a tombstone made of brick and mortar. Affix a plate to it reading my name, range of years and the following quotes:
"The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions"
"NONSENSE AS SALVATION"
No one is allowed to give speeches beyond the normal rites. No one from my extended family may attend. No exceptions. Eject anyone showing excess emotion. Divide my possessions between my brother and sister.

Fuck all you off from me

Nice. I chuckled, even.

Quietly I leave my dream.