What are some books about missed opportunities?

what are some books about missed opportunities?

>Unedited version
Is her ass smaller in that pic?

>she knows

Missed opportunities? Yeah let me tell you something about missed opportunities. She was hugging me tight when we first met and laughed at my every joke. She'd wrap her arms around my neck and press close to me and linger. Her big soft breasts would push against my chest and my arms warpped around the small of her back. Every time I saw her she left her group of friends sat next to me and let me talk about whatever and then she'd tell me how her day was - that she liked whatever horror movie she saw the night before, that she she was interested in some guy, that she doesn't have a boyfriend, that rent is always anxiety inducing. We went out to see a movie at the dollar theater. It was just us watching the Poltergeist remake so we were loud and laughing at how bad it was. Nothing happened - I did nothing.

I WROTE A GOOD BOOK ABOUT IT, it's two words long although, ready?

MOVE ON

i don't get this photo?

my diary desu

Watch La La Land. Fuck...

chick just finding and excuse to be a whore

i hate modern society

then again, i hate all society in general

what do?

Go to some artic or amazon hellhole, hundreds of miles away from people, and then if the environment doesn't kill you, you'll kill yourself after being away from society after about 20 days.

Put your money where your mouth is, sell all your possessions, buy a rural chunk of land, build a house,grow your own food, and live in the wilds of vermont or in the rockies

Sentimental Education

It's about the beauty of missed oppurtunities

>not growing your house and building your food

wew lad

>tfw missed the opportunity to fuck the one girl who had a crush on me in high school
I'm simply to intelligent too lose my virginity

I missed like 5 of the opportunities in high school.

Didn't figure out until my mid 20s or so that I was very good looking, lots of chicks had crushes on me, but I was so introverted and insecure and generally a dumbass I never noticed it, and didn't even know what to do when several girls like literally threw themselves at me.

For a serious answer, Lord Jim.

The best answer

;_;

>tfw you'll never be living in a frozen cabin in Siberia writing vignettes before you run out of food and die.

I recommend Candide by Voltaire

Turgenev's Torrents of Spring is sort of that and an excellent read.

The Winter of Our Discontent by Johann Steinbeck

I superimposed this over a stock image and posted it to my monetized facebook page
thanks for the likes

>nobody saved the unedited version

One of my favourites; seriously read this one OP

I have read that actually. goddamn butlers and they honor and sheeeit

>Our society is great compared to worst case scenarios!
>Implying I have the money to do this
If I did I would but iI can't

All of murakami

Seconded.

Fantastic book.

Do what you can with the remains of the day user. Don't let it slip by.

>Very good looking
Post feet for us dude

foot fetishist here are just a meme right?

I didn't expect to like this as much as I did

holy shit. I wish people wrote more about this cuck shit. I need to know that I'm not alone.

Yes, just a meme.