Americans. Stop. Doing. This

Americans. Stop. Doing. This.

>image search
>it's Australian

Okay.

do americans really do this...?

That picture is from Australia, user.
Learn2google.
Also the fact it's originally from Reddit puts you on very shaky ground.

Posting on reddit? I agree, Americans should stop. Worse, though, is reposting the shit on Veeky Forums as shitty bait.

Everything has already been said, Op is a faggot

but that looks good actually

fruits, greens, nuts, good bread, nice lean smoked meat selection, and what looks like mozarella

pretty aces spread imo beats pig in a blankett

I want to flip that table

>OP does literally zero research before making a shitty thread

I like your style

This

>americans should stop using reddit

From wikipedia:

"As of 2017, Reddit had 542 million monthly visitors (234 million unique users), ranking #4 most visited web-site in US and #9 in the world."

Good luck accomplishing that goal.

What are trying to say here?

>That much fruit and veggies
nice try

looks good.. I would...

That tablecloth is actually a flatbread, r-right?

>what are you trying to accomplish

Pointing out that the statement "americans should stop using reddit," is absurd.

>Americans. Stop. Doing. This.
German here - why? It looks very tasty, although I'd prefer some grilled/roasted meat and sausages to all that cured meat. Also, the potato salad is missing ...

>that one kid who takes the uncut baguette on the first pass

What is selling the table for a quick profit going to prove?

That looks like a party spread where someone didn't want to buy or clean platters. Poor folks. Or some no-waste-environmentalist thinking paper in sheets is more friendly for all. Since there are no serving utensils, likely it'll all be contaminated with unwashed hands fairly quickly. All I know is I'd better go first, and I'm not going back for any seconds. Gotta load up the plate fast.

That looks like a nearly perfect spread for a party where wine is being served.

never seen this before, but.... what exactly is wrong with it? looks p cool to me

mmmh well it's done in a pretty american way, probably with american quality (aka trash) food, but we have kinda similar stuff in italy too
so, what's the problem

Why can't we have nice things like those in your pic here in the US without making them ourselves?

nothing

>with american quality (aka trash) food

Is this what eurocucks actually believe?

Italy has 8 3-star Michelin restaurants in the entire country

NYC is 6 just by itself

Underrated post.

>american quality (aka trash) food

and im sure the average american goes to michelin star restaurants 3 times a day :^)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \\('0')// ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES ಠ_ಠ Son... ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

It makes you mad? Is this some sort of class insecurity?

Of course. Are you poor or something?

I've never seen shit like that in my life
>t. burger

How many of the american michelin restaurants are started by americans and not europoors?

If you weren't such a poor smelly hairy european faggot I'm sure you could enjoy good food.

Also
>eating breakfast
I don't get out of my bed before 11 for less than 250 an hour

I hope it started to rain on those straya cunts.

>picture is from Australia
>it's a charcuterie board, which has been around much longer than America
>doesn't even look that bad

>this individual pic is from australia so it literally can't be applied to Americans in any way possible
can you people shut up?

This is like the third thread I've seen about these things, and once again seems to originate from reddit.

I am convinced that there's some autist here browsing reddit just to get mad at charcuterie boards

even if they were it doesnt make their food any better
i wonder where those high tier restaurants buy their ingredients from
wallmart is not in my top 10 thoughts

Table looks too low, like it wouldn't even reach your knees. Dirt from the street probably gets kicked up into it.

what is it with yuroreddits and their obsession with the US?

it was never this bad until yuroreddits invaded the site some years ago

do you ever look at the average american post pham

still life paintings are so 17th century

wait, so what's wrong with that?

Mmm looks delicious would eat.

Nothing.

I suspect it has little to do with euros and most of it is simply Americans trolling other Americans.

>pham
Speaking of shitty posts.....

i don't look at them i make them

Yeah, nothing. I mean, i get the whole "we want plates" thing, but OP's pic is a fun take on the charcuterie thing.

honestly, it looks more like a charcuterie buffet for more than a few people. i'd go ham on that

>Wah wah I can't afford a nice charcuterie/cheese table for me and like 5 or 6 friends
>Better shit post about it because it makes me angry that I'll never have enough money to eat it
That's a wonderful looking table of meat cheese and fruit
The only thing I don't like is they didn't score the bread for easier tearing

I'm an American and I've never seen this.

You don't go to parties where lots of wine is served, I'm guessing.

American here. I fail to understand what is wrong with OP's image. What's the problem?

Maybe OP can't imagine an outdoor get together without hot dogs and canned beer.

Never seen this either. Most parties I've been to where a lot of wine was served they had appetizers on plates or distributed by hired staff, not a bunch of stuff just crammed onto a table. This looks like a cornucopia vomited.

>What's the problem?

You're bad at recognizing troll threads.

That's some fancy shitposting...

>Pretty good

Last time I saw something like this was at a whole book wine tasting for a major distributor. They had several stations like that set up around the room, and the staff was constantly replenishing them. I've also aeen it on a smaller scale at parties where people are having drinks but a meal isn't served. Plus most wine bars offer a stripped down version of that served on a cutting board for the same purpose.

I refuse to believe anyone genuinely enjoys these thigns, they're just like alcohol, people just partake to be social. If I went to a party and this big gay table was set up and there was a separate one with just normal snacks, chips and queso, hummus and pita bread, pigs in a blanket, etc I would never look twice at this mess.

Like who is getting excited about having a dried out cheese and some random meat on a cracker with some grapes?

shitposting, the post.

>hurr feed me Cheetos

It's pretty sad that your idea of "normal snacks" is processed junk food and you think that fruit and charcuterie isn't exciting.

>pretending fruit is exciting
Are you literally a chimpanzee? Fruit is boring as fuck and not anything to get excited about.

Lemme guess. Supermarket fruit all your life?

sage

>implying non supermarket fruit is vastly better

>implying you've actually had farm fresh local produce

Generally speaking, it really is.

Most cultivars of fruit sold at a supermarket are bred for high yield and durability during shipping. They're also generally picked before they are ripe knowing that they will continue to ripen during warehousing and shipping. Fresh picked will kick the shit out of supermarket produce the vast majority of the time.

But even supermarket fruit has it's place here. The tartness of the grapes would be a great contrast for the fattiness of the meats.

Flyover detected.

>Using the inferior rebbit version of the table flip kaomoji
gbt

>guys can you please take my hackneyed, lazy and uncreative shitposting seriously and not criticise any of its flaws?
kill yourself

>just normal snacks, chips and queso, hummus and pita bread, pigs in a blanket, etc
I am so glad that's not my normal.
>this big gay table
You're actually threatened by cheese, fruit and charcuterie? Wow. Again, I'm so glad that's not my normal.

Does it? Does it put him on shaky ground? Why are children so obsessed with website clubhouse wars

wow you're so mature, ignoring that universally acclaimed comfort food for your adult grapes

>universally acclaimed comfort food
"Comfort food" is code for "fatties love it". Also if I'm having guests I'm not putting out a spread that looks like I hit a Costco or Wal-Mart to stock up for the party. Because my guests wouldn't be the kind of people who shop at places like that. Fucking queso and chips? Pigs in a blanket? Sounds like a fucking tailgate.

>thinking it ever rains in 'straya

Looks good. I wish more people would do that. I should become someone, so that everywhere I go they will have one of these setup for me.

That baguette looks awful.

t. redditor

ribbit

Doesn't look wonderful, but far from awful. Looks like a really amateur commercial attempt
Here's an awful baguette

that would be a vanitas painting you pleb

Because Reddit is a overly moderated, autistic, attention whoring, personal army circlejerk that constantly tries to exert its influence over Veeky Forums and the rest of the internet.

GET OUT

>why the vitriol against reddit

I suspect, and it's only my personal observation after being on Veeky Forums for a while, most of these people wailing about it probably have been perma banned from there due to racist, homophobic or mysoginistic posts.

Having said that, I'm all for an occasional post like that and make them myself ironically sometimes on Veeky Forums, but I wouldn't do it anywhere else.

It's funny because half this shit was actually from /b/ circa 2006.

If you've ever posted on reddit, you don't belong on Veeky Forums.

>uses the word circlejerk to criticize reddit
>posts image calling people who use the word circlejerk reddit users
oh the ironing

This looks delicious but makes me kind of anxious to think about how to politely eat from it if I were to go somewhere that had one.

>"This is our locally sourced artisan charcuterie board - $250."

Are charcuterie boards going the way of the meme bloody marys?

>opioids are really popular!
>suggesting people do not use them is absurd!

that is what they consider a single serving of salad in america