What kind of tasteless faggot actually eats right Twix?

What kind of tasteless faggot actually eats right Twix?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTKB7iFPxDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only knuckle dragging simpletons eat left Twix.

I identify as center twix.

Death to all left Twix aficionados,

Looks like the shitty viral marketing is working.
Good for (((them)))

I can't tell a difference.

There are literally pro-skub fags on this board right now, no idea how they live with themselves.

Wish you a slow and painful death you demented anti-skubber

This board is officially compromised. Literally just ads.

nice job falling for viral marketing you retarded niggers

Tbf you never see an old man eating a Twix.

I eat both

It's cause they have old man toffee.

>retarded niggers

No, they're just retarded fucking millennials. God our future is bleak with those things ascending.

how do you do, fellow kids?

the whole "left twix vs right twix" has to be one of the dumbest marketing schemes ever

it was never cute or tongue in cheek it was just always dumb

If you are at least pushing 40 what the fuck are you still doing on Veeky Forums?

I'm certain whatever marketer that got six figures for coming up with this campaign just saw an argument about skub once

Fuck off, shill.

I don't get it. Is this like those tip jars where you pick dogs or cats and it all goes to the heroin habit anyways

Hope isn't entirely lost. Gen Z is looking more conservative than liberal.

Probably the most fucking retarded marketing campaign Twix's ever done.
Would've been better if they still did shit like this instead: youtube.com/watch?v=RTKB7iFPxDM

Sounds like you're fucking triggered because your precious partisanship is being made fun of. I bet you take politics a lot more seriously than self-improvement.

You fucking mong, I'm leftist. Not liberal, mind you. I think worthless nogs should be deported to Africa, but you won't like my ideas about labor and owners.

Fuck off millennial. Don't you have another food marketing scheme to fall for or a celebrity to fall in love with? Or perhaps a "body art" parlor to visit?

i used to buy twix but now that i found out that they are different i feel like its not worth it to buy and throw the other away

i eat kitkat now

You forgot what the question was gramps.

12 year-old me

isn't it technically 'top or bottom' twix?
wouldn't they have to rotate the labeling to make it 'left or right'?

pls respond

#notallmillennials

They make King size packages with four left or right twix dumbfuck

This is more false equivalency propaganda, meant to normalize the orange clown in office, promoted by the corporate oligarchy so that they can maintain substandard wages and push through tax benefits for corporations and billionaires at the suffering of social programs that would help make society more egalitarian.

The wealth disparity continues to be the countries largest problem and the mass media won't tell you that.

Do not buy into the corporate brainwashing!

There are some really good boards on Veeky Forums. Your criticism would be valid if this was /b/.

Because no conservatives are consumerist retards who buy into dumb ad campaigns, right?

I only eat dark chocolate squares

I'm nowhere near 40 but you're a fucking retard
Fuck off and kill yourself you Reddit transplant

Only benders eat left Twix.

>no fun allowed

Why do you carry this much anger in your heart?

This.
It must be a really shit life to be constantly at fear that everyone is out to sell you something and that people can't just enjoy themselves.

I came to this thread to point out that some twix marketer saw skub and was like "that's hilarious I can make shit tons of money off that dumb fucking concept" and here we ARE

learn to read, retard, no one needs your contributions when they add NOTHING AND HAVE ALREADY BEEN SAID VERBATIM

:^)

lol piss off millennial

>verbatim
Don't use words that you don't know the meaning of.

Actually, he used it correctly.

Go choke on a fucking dick.

is this some kind of meta retard post?

I bet you eat right twix you filthy animal.

I bet you mother is sad she didn't abort you when she had the chance.

Twix comes in handy when you're in a hurry and can't sit down for breakfast

No he didn't, you Reddit-spacing retard.

>Reddit-spacing retard

>bag of dicks
>>>/reddit/

Dumb millenial.

maybe look up what viral marketing is before talking about it, kid