Has anyone else noticed that /pol/ has been invading this board more than usual over the past 10-12 months?

Has anyone else noticed that /pol/ has been invading this board more than usual over the past 10-12 months?

Why don't these 80-IQ assclowns have the courtesy to stay on their containment board?

Every post from a /pol/tard is painfully obvious and cringeworthy -- their diction is at a 4th grade level, they never seem to know much about math or STEM, and they always bring up blacks or jews for no reason at all except to show everybody how edgy and le redpilled xD they are.

>in b4 "go back to r*ddit" -- /pol/esmokers love to say this shit when they get triggered, it's the number one way to spot them and disregard all their opinions

Other urls found in this thread:

newscats.org/?p=10216
ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not an 'invasion', some people just have different opinions than you

The 'go back to pol' spammers are more of a problem than any pol posters

>Has anyone else noticed that /pol/ has been invading this board more than usual over the past 10-12 months?
Everyone has noticed mate.

>Why don't these 80-IQ assclowns have the courtesy to stay on their containment board?
Because at their heart those retards feel like they are social activists fighting in a culture war/meme war (look on youtube alt-right meme war videos to find animations and everything about how they are supposedly fighting a big war). To win the meme war, you need to spread your memes. It is not only Veeky Forums, it is every board where something political becomes relevant.

For example, the /pol/tards are always naturally shitposting about flat earth, christianity and evolution because they are retarded. But remember when Bill Nye released his new series? The amount of /pol/ threads fucking quadrupled for an entire month. That is because science became more relevant to /pol/ so more of them decided it was important to campaign here.

Everytime something anti-/pol/ happens in the real world, they need to campaign to counter it out of fear of losing the meme war they are supposedly fighting in.

Go back to pol

Having ignorant and toxic opinion doesn't really count as "opinion".

Go back to /Pol.

>dude race isn't a thing in genetics, its about POPULASHUNS

>Having ignorant and toxic opinion doesn't really count as "opinion".
That's your opinion.

>But remember when Bill Nye released his new series? The amount of /pol/ threads fucking quadrupled for an entire month.
There's far more regular Veeky Forums shitposting than /pol/ shitposting

>open catalog
>free energy thread
>complaining about degree thread
>how do i learn thread
>how do i memorize thread
>timetravelling shitpost
>the black lives matter kid shitpost
>multiverse thread
>picture of fat guy thread
the list goes on...

user, it is happening all over Veeky Forums on mostly "fast" boards. I'm just glad Veeky Forums is the only slow board affected that I actually view.

>There's far more regular Veeky Forums shitposting than /pol/ shitposting

Bull fucking shit. We are busy people doing STEM. I remember when the shitposting started happening I was very confused as I don't watch too much media.

I thought, in fact, that /pol/ was fabricating a new Bill Nye series and that it was all fake because all they had were weird pictures and greentext stories. So I went in one thread and asked if this all was real and they said yes and told me to look for the series on Netflix. My dad has netflix so I borrowed his account and then watched the first two episodes and then the episode on gender to see if the memes were true.

So you see? The only reason I watched this shit was because /pol/ shitposters pushed it so hard here. I wouldn't have even cared. And I believe most of us also do not care about pretentious popsci garbage. But you know who cares? /pol/tards, because they literally have nothing going on in their lives.

>the left is paying shills to post on Veeky Forums
>THEY GET PAID PER POST

Holy shit, these people are delusional. They might actually be fucking crazy. Schizophrenic and shit. God damn.

>We are busy people doing STEM.
Look at the catalog

I don't know how you could browse this board without hiding 90% of the threads

> The only reason I watched this shit was because /pol/ shitposters pushed it so hard here
Why do you assume they're from /pol/ and not just regulars on Veeky Forums? There's plenty of easily recognizable anonymous posters who continually post the same garbage on this board

>Look at the catalog
All those bad posts are 12 year olds and /pol/tards. And for the really bad posts, 12 year old /pol/tards.

>I don't know how you could browse this board without hiding 90% of the threads

I only post in the SQT, the /mg/ and posts like this that catch my attention from time to time. Everything else I report or hide.

>Why do you assume they're from /pol/ and not just regulars on Veeky Forums?

>FUCKING LIBERAL LEFTIST PROPAGANDA TELLING KIDS GENDER IS FLUID REEEEEEEEEE

I wonder where they come from. I really do. I guess it is just a mystery that shall never be resolved.

>All those bad posts are 12 year olds and /pol/tards. And for the really bad posts, 12 year old /pol/tards.
I don't see why you assume people from /pol/ are posting any of these:
>free energy thread
>complaining about degree thread
>how do i learn thread
>how do i memorize thread
>timetravelling shitpost
>multiverse thread
>picture of fat guy thread

You've literally just fallen for the /pol/ bogeyman at this point

>FUCKING LIBERAL LEFTIST PROPAGANDA TELLING KIDS GENDER IS FLUID REEEEEEEEEE
this makes up a very small minority of threads

Face the facts, this board is garbage, and still would be if /pol/ didn't exist

>I don't see why you assume people from /pol/ are posting any of these:
>>free energy thread
>>complaining about degree thread
>>how do i learn thread
>>how do i memorize thread
>>timetravelling shitpost
>>multiverse thread
>>picture of fat guy thread

Those are clearly 12 year olds. No self respecting human being who is already undergoing a rigorous education would be concerning himself with "multiverses" and "how do i memorize" threads. It is clearly a bunch of popsci teenage retards.

>this makes up a very small minority of threads

Not back then when the Bill Nye meme was still relevant! I remember there was a guy who made 4 threads and in each thread he put up a picture of a letter that together were meant to create a word.

Then he tried really hard to bump those threads in the perfect order so that they would spell out his word in the catalog. AND HE FUCKING DID IT. HE CREATED 4 THREADS AND THEN ORDERED THEM AS HE WANTED.

And that was just one guy. There were like 12 other REEEEEE LIBERALS REEEEE threads from other /pol/tards.

>And that was just one guy. There were like 12 other REEEEEE LIBERALS REEEEE threads from other /pol/tards.
meanwhile here you and others go
>REEEE /pol/ REEE
It doesn't help at all

Why don't you use that 'rigorous education' of yours to make a nice Veeky Forums related thread instead of just contributing to the long list of useless threads?

>Why don't you use that 'rigorous education' of yours to make a nice Veeky Forums related thread instead of just contributing to the long list of useless threads?

Well, I didn't make this threads. I just jumped in because I had an opinion about the topic. If you want to find me just go to the SQT and the /mg/.

The arrogance and level of self-importance you delude yourself with is astonishing, considering what a shithole this website has always been.

You aren't special, your "ideas" are shit, and your contributions to science are laughable. Nigger.

The cycle goes something like this:

>some bored user makes a race realism thread
>people keep arguing in it, OP leaves after maybe five posts
>the resulting 400 replies drama climaxes with people making obvious bait threads
>whoever "loses" throws a hissy fit in several other threads

fpbp
fuck off back to rxddit newfags

no one gives a fuck about your opinion senpai, this is an anonymous board, not your secret club. also I'm calling it right know that you're NOT a "busy person doing STEM".

>/pol/ KEEPS MAKING THREADS WHINING ABOUT POLITICAL GROUPS
the irony doesn't enter your dense fucking head

>wahhh stop having different opinions than me
You should go back to rebdit

This board has literally always been like this you dumb redditor. The eugenics threads and racial IQ graphs started here as a daily shitpost and then spread to /new/ and /pol/

People who whine about /pol/ are the problem and should fuck off to their well-moderated subreddit if they hate free speech so much

fuck off back to /pol/ and /r/le_donald you fucking newfags

>all he can keep saying is go back to /pol/ when anyone talks to him
the real issue here is the huge amount of threads and posts you've made derailing shit just to whine about /pol/
you're the cancer killing Veeky Forums

you REALLY really need to go back to your safe space

here, let me assist you:

>creates a thread about censoring half of Veeky Forums and creating a safespace because the evil racists trigger him
>uses safespace as an insult in the exact same thread

typical retarded leftist

what are you doing to do, keep crying like a faggot? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

$10 it's a mad shitposter straight from /pol/, quit posting

go home

dont post here, you do not belong, you complain about refugees migrating to places they cannot assimilate to but you migrate here from /pol/ and refuse to integrate, that makes you a hypocrite

waAAaAAaAAAAAhhH

go back /pol/ refugee

no one's complaining about refugees you retarded cunt
we're complaining about shitposters fucking up the board by whining about inane shit and crying about opinions they dont like in every thread and every post they can

if you weren't such a retarded newfag you'd realize how idiotic you sound with your "hurr you do not belong", Veeky Forums is not your secret club. Veeky Forums is not your fucking secret club. lurk more until you fucking get it.

>everyone who disagrees with me lives in a website I don't like
WAaaAAAAAAAAAaaaAhhahhhhhhh

go back

I don't even go to /pol/ but they're the incel board so I fell like agreeing with them.

Heh

Stay in school*, goyim

*Trade school

I started coming on Veeky Forums occasionally since January (I am NOT from /pol/). When I first came here there weren't many /pol/tard posts and it was refreshing to browse a board that hasn't been contaminated yet. However, over the next few months, every time I visited I would see more and more /pol/tard posts. The cancer is spreading and it is disappointing.

>someone posts about genetics
>marxists start screeching like howler monkeys to take the thread down
>OP defends himself
>couple other guys start trying to have a conversation about the thread topic
SURELY /POL/ IS INVADING US.

Sage because this thread is the kind of clutter that mods need to ban.

>ignorant and toxic
Go back to /v/, Anita.

You know about half a year ago, an NSA leaker posted Shareblue's media attack plan on /pol/, which does exactly what you're saying is impossible.

>self admitted newfag from reddit complains about /pol/ boogeyman

I've been on Veeky Forums for 13 years now. Don't ask how I feel.

no you mean a LARPing /pol/tard convinced you he was from the NSA.

just like those people who post those images with "shareblue filenames". you people are being trolled.

but i guess it's easier for you to be convinced there's a worldwide conspiracy against you and your race then maybe, just maybe, you're wrong

honestly all of the anti-/pol/ shilling has just made it easier to drop redpills in formal and scientific language, making it very convincing. James Watson would be pleased.

explain to me how race isn't another word for population

>explain to me how race isn't another word for population
most retarded thing i've read today, congratulations

>most retarded thing i've read today, congratulations
looks like cognitive dissonance has struck hard in this one.

I've been called /pol/ just for pointing out Jewish overrepresentation in STEM, and not even in a disparaging way.

I've also been called /pol/ just for suggesting strategies for "dealing" with this overrepresentation.

Muh /pol/ boogeyman needs to stop.

>hurrrdurrr if i spout le cognitive dissonance buzzword i can come across as smarter than i actually am!!!!

Been coming to Veeky Forums for 9 years (mostly /a/ and /tv/) but i come here occassionally for something different. It definitely has become a lot more /pol/ saturated here and its a shame becaus3 discussions are kill. Shitposting can be fun, but keep it to your board. I dont post my waifus here

Not an argument.

Hello r*ddit retard

>pointedly ignores the entirety of the thing to focus on the last 3(THREE) words just to form a shitpost

it's just assblasted fuckboys that refuse to even consider absolutely anything that is even remotely /pol/like, purely because of how booty bothered they are at the existence of /pol/
/pol/ itself doesn't even need to be referenced at all for them to start autisticly screeching about /pol/

why is it so bad. either ignore them or give the post negative feedback and then ignore it

if they keep coming back operant conditioning will cause them to adjust their style of posting or thinking until it's constructive

the trick here is to not get drawn into a posting war, but to simply point out the retard and forget about him

They are flat out science deniers, that's why. They hate real science. That's why there have been so many climate change denial threads and threads about race. They believe science is a conspiracy against them and all the scientists are being paid by some group (usually jews or liberals) to make up all these lies!

>They are flat out science deniers, that's why. They hate real science. That's why there have been so many climate change denial threads and threads about race. They believe science is a conspiracy against them and all the scientists are being paid by some group (usually jews or liberals) to make up all these lies!

>strategies for "dealing" with this overrepresentation.
did you say "gas the jews race war now"?

It's not /pol/ that's invading. It's the "new/pol" that showed up just in time to help Trump get elected.

Welcome to the new internet, where Veeky Forums is new point of operations for various government sponsored propaganda and cointelpro operations.

>government sponsored propaganda
>Veeky Forums

I'm putting it out there:
most /pol/ bait could be simply done by /pol/ haters such as /co/, /qa/, /neogaf/ and assorted redditors from r/politics
When you see a really obvious one, consider the fact that it could be scorched earth tactics and, honestly, badly done shilling

Veeky Forums is the busiest forum on the entire internet.
It's 100% anonymous
Requires no registration
And is used world wide.

It's the ideal target for a blanket operation.

you do realize how much traffic Veeky Forums gets, right?

Fuck your shit tier opinion.

>Everyone I hate is a leftist.
/pol/ spotted.

>Holy shit, these people are delusional. They might actually be fucking crazy. Schizophrenic and shit. God damn.

>It's not /pol/ that's invading. It's the "new/pol" that showed up just in time to help Trump get elected. Welcome to the new internet, where Veeky Forums is new point of operations for various government sponsored propaganda and cointelpro operations.

What did they mean by this?

Jordan meme peterson, neck yourself.

It's not meant to represent me, it's meant to represent the cognitive dissonance of the posters who claim simultaneously that 1) /pol/ is schizo for blaming Correct the Record shills; and 2) /pol/ is beset by COINTELPRO Trump shills.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCK

fucckckkckcckkckk

Which poster claimed both simultaneously /pol/tard?

The second is from /pol/. It actually proves the first guy's point.

>tfw you're too stupid to read the two quotes to identify the cognitive dissonance
>tfw you're too stupid to read that I've cited two posters and not one poster
>tfw I can see your rhetorical traps from a mile away
So this is the power of Veeky Forums...

>there was a guy who made 4 threads and in each thread he put up a picture of a letter that together were meant to create a word.
that guy had autism, user.

My biggest problem with /pol/tards is moreso than any other group, they are so entrenched in their ideas it makes any real discussion with them impossible. That's fine on a politics board, because politics is mostly just shitflinging. It's also exactly what we don't want on a science board where you should be prepared to back up what you say with more than just buzzwords and autism, and also be prepared to attempt to understand the arguments of other people. Hiroshimoot should build an option to filter posters who have posted on /pol/ in the past X hours, I think it would fix a lot of what I see as the problems on the site today

Ah yeah, it was SPECTRUM. Lol. Good days. And by good days I mean bad days that I remember fondly.

>some people just have different opinions than you
their opinions are based on logic that only follows if you have an IQ of 80, that's the OP's point

>OP starts his 224th post about genetics
>gets blown out by references to the latest literature on the topic, facts, and logic
>lets the thread slide and starts his 225th post on genetics...

>climate science is science
newscats.org/?p=10216
>climate science is not science :^(

>BUILD THE WALL - RENEGOTIATE NAFTA - REPEAL OBAMACARE - LOWER TAXES - DRAIN THE SWAMP - END THE (MAN MADE) GLOBAL WARMING / (MAN MADE) CLIMATE CHANGE SWINDLE - MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

That is a lot of salt you're crying there.

In the future try to not post heavily politicized sources when trying to make a scientific argument. You are not on /pol/

>how dare he post something related to politics
>I'm completely justified in sperging out about politics for it

You're a dumbass

you sure told me faggot. take your politics somewhere else, "hurr he started" is a shitty copout

Unironic /pol/tard with stem degree here.
I asked a real science question on Veeky Forums once, zero responses.
Meanwhile threads about race and iq get hundreds of responses from buttblasted Veeky Forumstards.
Where is the evidence that Veeky Forums isn't just a bunch of sjw leftist reddit popsci larpers?

a bunch of people on Veeky Forums are
thanks for bumping a terrible thread with a terrible post

The invasion will continue unabated until you acknowledge that there are racial differences in intelligence and you are seriously prepared to support social policy changes which reflect this reality.

A lie retold is a damage compounded. The lie of equality, the denial of reality, affects all areas of human endeavor. That is exactly the reason why /pol/ users fan out into all other boards, and that is exactly the reason why they are right to do so. It is quite impossible to escape politics elsewhere. Just as it is impossible to escape the truth.

>riously prepared to support social policy changes which reflect this reality.
Science has nothing to do with politics. It only cares about data. This is the problem: your endgoal is not truth, it is politics. When the truth doesn't agree with your politics... thats when you start to whine and cry and raid boards like Veeky Forums pretending you are somehow going to magically change reality and the universe around us with your tantrums.

no one's raiding shit, stop larping
no one's raiding shit, stop replying to bait

Look at the catalog you dolt

4 race threads
1 climate change denial thread

/pol/ hates this places because they know their mental retardation is not dealt with on other websites and they get banned, but on Veeky Forums they can pretend to vent their frustration on a board that at least pretends to represent modern science. That's what they hate: science. Of course they are going to raid this board.

you don't represent anything but a faggot newfag who keeps replying to bait
the reason there's so many bait threads is because you idiots keep biting
so why don't you fucking stop? it's really fucking cringy when you start crying about "muh science" as an excuse to shitpost and derail everything you can while at the same time bumping bait.

d o n o t r e p l y t o b a i t

maybe then the few math threads can at least be visible

Go back to /pol/.

Relatively new to sci, still trying to work it out.
Are /pol/tards the only legit scientists on Veeky Forums?

Veeky Forums is about facts, not opinions.

Go back to /pol/

>Veeky Forums is about facts, not opinions.
That's your opinion

grouping people by board is retarded, what does it even mean? they live in that website? stop.

there's some chemists and biologists, a whole bunch of mathematicians (some very bright), a couple of physicists, and a shitload of idiotic people from assorted majors, many not even students in STEM. also a couple of resident schizos.

Your claim that science has nothing to do with politics is idealistic. You directly and falsely reject what I had claimed above, which is that politics permeates absolutlely everything, where humans are concerned. And this because humans are social animals, and politics is the form of social organization.

You would falsely like to believe that the content of science as praxis is independent of human forms of social organization. This of itself is clearly false, and would make the average teacher of undergrads blush. Perhaps what you really mean to rescue is a certain notion of the nobility of science , the special-ness of science, because you do not care about the fat old men who blather about jesus or nukes or Muh Society or whatever. You want to pretend a field of human endeavor, as practiced, which is ideal and independent of these nabobs.

You will go on pretending.

>Trump memes, flagposting and rare pepes saved Veeky Forums
Pfffhahahahaha
I'll admit I've been there since the Zimmerman incident really kicked that board into gear (took way too long to get Veeky Forums), but the thought that presidential shitposting made the website popular again is hilarious.

>claim that "/pol/ posts" on Veeky Forums are unscientific
>shit the board up by creating a thread which is not about science at all

so called "/pol/ posts" actually do contain science frequently. But you get butthurt and try to whine "not Veeky Forums , go back to /pol/" anyway.

e.g.

>Factor Analysis of Population Allele Frequencies as a Simple, Novel Method of Detecting Signals of Recent Polygenic Selection: The Example of Educational Attainment and IQ.

>Two single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) whose associations with intelligence seem to be robust because they have been replicated in several independent studies were chosen as representative of intelligence increasing alleles.

>East Asian populations (Japanese, Chinese) have the highest average frequency of beneficial alleles (39%), followed by Europeans (35.5%) and sub-Saharan Africans (16.4%).

ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312