T H I C C

I like pizza too

There's two kinds of posters on Veeky Forums
>those who love a steaming hot slice of 'go 'za
and
>those who've never had it

>mfw Chicago gave the world pizza

Yep.

>liking chicago nigger cheesecake which only exists because Jamal couldn't read the directions that said cheese goes on top of sauce
>liking the dumb nigger THICC meme
You realize this site is for middle class American whites, right?

I like tomato and cheese stew too.

>tourist thinks it's 2010 and image macros are still a thing
Feel free to either lurk moar or go back to your home site.

Fag

Why do Americans embrace Ebonics?

Awesome comeback, outlander.

The jews have been pushing black people as "cool" for the past few decades. It's all to encourage white girls to race mix with niggers.

Viva le Chicago pizza fagot

It sounds cringey as fuck when whites do it.

From what I've seen they don't need much encouragement ;)

>hosting a cute Korean girl for a work training/exchange program
>ask her what restaurant she'd like to try
>picks Chicago style pizza

What the fuck?

I had never seen this in my life until 4 months ago, when I saw it on TV.
I thought "Chicago Pizza" just meant anchovies or something.

The majority of white girls don't like black men at all. There is a small subset of white girls who really, really like black men, but they are invariably sluts. You can't actually get a good white woman, only the rejects.

Being a europoor must really suck

>No Chicago style pizza
>Get blown up by terrorists
>Government takes all your money to fund the terrorists as refugees

I'll order two Chicago style pizzas for dinner tonight in remembrance of you

Fuck 'go 'za.
It's just bread, Kraft cheese and ketchup.

Chicago fag here, but try and talk shit about Europe while both the west and south sides are literal warzones the CPD is too pussy to enter

Does parroting opinions of things youve never tried make you feel superior

Is it really that bad?
I heard somewhere that the Latinos and beaners keep the niggers in check?

Does failing to use question marks make you feel hip and black?

But deep dish is what you get in white neighborhoods. Anywhere on the south or west sides, you'll mainly find square cut thin crust.

>blacks don't cook for whites
It seems like you missed a couple history classes.

>Chicago has white neighborhoods
topkek

Chicago is the most segregated city in the US you idiot.

it's not that bad unless you are literally in a gang. I'm a white dude and I ride my bike through the "bad" neighborhoods all the time, nobody even pays attention to me.

The implication was that no self respecting white would even visit Chicago, dumbfuck.

>chicago nigger cheesecake
Kek

why is the /pol/ trash out in force on Veeky Forums of all places today?

How is that the implication of there being no white neighborhoods? Goddamn you're stupid

>everyone who doesn't share my reddit beliefs concerning race is /pol/
This really isn't the site for you if you're going to continue having such a childish attitude.

Are you from Kenosha and visted once and got scared by the lady selling chocolate bars on Madison?

You have such a good chance of being shot in Chicago. No thanks senpai

Jesus, Jamal. When you get embarrassed like that, you really should just keep quiet and wait for it to blow over instead of doubling down.

>Veeky Forums is srs adlt bsns

This is a thread about pizza on a board about cooking and food, what the fuck is the point of coming in here with your TEEHEE I CAN BE RACIST ON THE INTERNET memes?

Yeah because random white people at pizza places are the ones dying of gun crime, not people who live in gang warzones ten miles from downtown

Chicagoans attitude like this, claiming it isn't really a problem because a lot of the murders are targeted, is exactly why I'll be moving out of the city as soon as I'm done my master's. My neighborhood in Uptown is totally fine except for like 3-4 known families living over a few bocks that sell drugs and like to shoot up each other. Everyone I've told about how scary it is hearing gun shots, just shrugs and says a story about how it just happens all over.

The cities going to bleed talent from literally everyone not from the area til they actually take the issue seriously.

>triggered race traitors who don't realize they're to blame for not keeping the garbage thread on track

Uptown? You mean where they just bulldozed a huge homeless community to renovate the Red line station next to the brand new Whole Foods and shopping district? You mean the neighborhood on the lakeshore right next to fucking Andersonville? That Uptown? This is where you're scared to live?

It's a major fucking city in a redneck midwestern state with loose gun control laws, shots will happen. I lived on the west side of LA for years, in an upscale neighborhood in the biggest city of the state with the harshest gun control legislation, and I still heard gunshots at night. Nobody's shooting at you, what's your issue?

So feeling personally afraid is your idea of doing something? I can not feel targeted by violence and also support action to stop it

I mean the Uptown that had the first murders of the year and the one where there have been 5 shootings within the past couple months on or within 3 blocks from my apartment

Hearing gunshots should not be normal. I went to college in Philly and everyone told me how bad it was and it really wasn't that bad and crime decreased while I lived.

Then I lived in Tokyo and guess what no gun shots, not even once. Its not fucking normal to have to worry about catching a stray on your walk home from the train.

Chicago needs to get their fucking shit together

>first murders of the year
You realize that means absolutely nothing right? All the potential murderers in Chicago don't hold their breath at midnight on January 1 and wait for somebody to declare open season.

>Living in Tokyo is unlike living in Chicago
who woulda thought

Chicagoans seem resigned to the violence and don't really seem motivated to do much about it since they aren't being directly targeted.

It's pretty hard to get your city together when it's filled with niggers

>MAW, I DONE IT AGAIN!

>Murders don't matter
Fuck on out of the conversation

Stay mad cuck

Aww shucks Cleetus you done told him!

>All this Reddit

And even more, he gets replies every time!

This, look at all predominantly black cities and countries are failures

i think goza has been flanderized.

it's original form was just a pan pizza with sauce on top. still completely recognizable as a pizza.

then hipsters took it to ridiculous levels.

Get the fuck out and go back to your Reddit containment board.

The cheese would probably kill her asian digestive system

Nah, I'll shitpost wherever I please since I got to this site before you did and I'm the one who actually belongs here.

>inb4 hurr durr belonging here

>"Reddit (t_d) and /pol/ are allies."

-t. board filled with newcucks

>what is white flight
>what is predatory lending
>what is redlining
Boy it just must be them nigs and not the corrupt Daily's that took all the money out of CPS and into their own pockets

Hoo weee we gon get em!

'go 'za was a ketchupy, Kraft abortion a long time before hipsters user.
It's just flyovers being manipulated by the big food corporations in an effort to sell overly processed bread, ketchup and cheese byproducts.
Chicago was the perfect target as it's such a segregated city full of simpletons, blacks and other low IQ undesirables.

Nigger detected

She said she likes pizza, so I dunno lad.

>everything is the white man's fault

Sure.

>t.
And he's calling other people reddit kek

T. Never had it

Nope, even better I'm a dirty jew

>Run city into ground
>Not my fault I imbezzled the state's budget! You niggers should really get your shit together like me

>the scandinavian prefix originated on Reddit
Double retard.

That's from Ylilauta retard.

Great thread

>>the scandinavian prefix originated on Reddit
Anyone using it after the 2 weeks it was a meme here is reddit.
Don't know or care what that means since this isn't a debate.

Blaming one idiot mayor for all the city's woes is as dumb as blaming an entire race.

There's a lot of shared responsibility...

>it's scary

christ you're a faggot, why don't you jump in front of one of those bullets

>meme
You're not helping your argument against being a Redditor.

I never blamed all white people, that was the oversimplification some user greentexted. The fact of the matter is chicago is in its current situation because of decades of corrupt politicians and bankers of various backgrounds intentionally segregating and neglecting the city. Then some schmuck comes along afterwards and sats "hurr durr niggers sure are inferior!"

Chicago is safe if you don't go to the ghetto or wherever niggers live

Reminder you are arguing with someone who literally thought there weren't white people in chicago

Lol people get jumped on navy pier every day

If I was a redditor I'd only refer to image macros as memes, moron. Keep quiet until you find your brain.

You seem to know a lot about Reddit conventions.
:^)

ITT: A redditor derails yet another thread

OP here

>went away from the thread for a couple hours to eat
>came back to see how it was doing
>Redditors and /pol/ ruined it completely

>a thread started with the nigger THICC "pizza" meme can be ruined
Wrong.

Actual OP here. Fuck niggers and heil Hitler!

False. Girlfriend works there.

Actual OP here. I really fucking hate muslims lads.

Quality troll

Democrats are the party of the people! They can run anything into the ground while lining there pockets

Guy who made the second post of the thread here. What about female Muslims?

>there
Back to facebook you go.

lol can you read I didn't even use the word there

>punctuation

See ya reddit

I'm sure becky tells you everything :^)

>cletus can't even read the things he types
>reddit spacing tourist is still spitting mad that anyone would dare tell him he's not welcome here

lolwut

>type's

>

Veeky Forums is a vassal board of /leftypol/
fascists need to gtfo